MrMatt

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very very cool Mr. Matt. This thread inspired me to make an appointment with Dr. Nader. I had contacted my local doctor, famous on this forum (Dr. Diep) but the price he wanted was absolutely astronomical. The best work work sure, but it was an outlier of a price.

My appointment has been schedule with Dr. Nader for April 18th. As mention many times through the forums, please make sure you email non-stop. Sending a serious email (age, history, pictures, as much detail as possible) will definitely warranty a quicker response. His assistant Brenda will probably be the first the respond and after locking in a date, with enough persistence you'll get access to the doctor. I had an 1 hour facetime session with him and am in constant communication via text. I was feeling really skeptical with no responses but after a phone session, I felt way more relieved. Be persistent here, it will payoff.

I'm currently a Norwood 3A, about 2500 grafts supposedly will get me a nice thick hairline again.

I will be making a thread to share progress with the forum through the rest of the year.

Just got back from Reynosa Mexico after my HT procedure & all I can say is this Dr 's skills, knowlege & prices are amazing!

Check-out his work! I couldn't be happier!

Just for the record I don't work for Dr Nader, I'm not being paid & he doesn't even know I'm posting this.

How come in the third picture of your before and after photos (on your first post) your hair looks blonde on the shot of your crown in the after photo?

• 2 years later...