3854 FUE Grafts With Dr Luis Nader

MrMatt

How long have you been trying to get a hold of him? My advice is to keep emailing him. I probably sent him four emails in a week until he replied. He get's a lot of email that he checks himself. I was a very courteous in the emails and told him that I was doing my best to the get to the top of his email list and he finally replied. I've heard that calling his office works well too.

/Pidds

MrMatt,

Thanks for sharing your excellent results.

Fellas,

I am trying to get in touch with Dr. Nader..I've emailed him a few times and haven't heard back. I've read on this forum that persistence is key to getting a hold of Dr. Nader. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pidds, like MrMatt has stated Dr. Nader is awesome. I had 2000 fue grafts done in February 2015 and every graft grew in nicely by the 6 month mark. You have nothing to worry about traveling with Santos to Reynosa. Book it and good luck.

MrMatt i laughed so hard thinking about you with "3 grand taped around each ankle" haha I had 4 grand in various pockets.

Have any update pics?

hey man i guess Doc Nader accepts only cash,right?

Edited by fnamna

I have heard of this physician but to be honest I don't know much about him. But given the interest that people are showing in him on this topic, perhaps I ought to reach out to him in a tent to learn more. If he is indeed doing high-quality state-of-the-art hair transplant surgery, perhaps we ought to invite him to share examples of his work on this forum and be prescreen for potential recommendation. What do you guys think?

hi

did you guys reached out to him, whats the outcome?

Thanks! Just search Dr Luis Nader, his site will come up. It hasn't been updated in awhile, I assume he's to busy doing HTs.

He uses a manual 0.75 punch & does the majority of the work himself with a staff of 5 females, one of which is a tech that helps with the graft placement. He does one patient at a time & up to 3000 grafts per session.

@William81 The email addresses on his site are the only ones I know of, he's hard to a hold of, just have to persistent & patient. Good luck

hi

i've been emailing "email@nadermedical.com" which,

what is that "@William81" you mentioned? do you have the full email?

MrMatt Thanks,

I did some research on this Dr & my observations is that first his website is kinda crappy & out of date with not showing pre op/post op patient's kinda worries me.

Also with limited research across the forums world wide that him nor his staff responding to client's in a timely mannor seems to be a ongoing problem for his clinic there is even a youtube with him & another guy speaking about this which was sometime ago I gather.

I do get it where Drs are up against the wall with work but this is just basic problems which can be easily fixed with a dedicated person to respond.

also same goes for his business phone line which dont give you even the opportunity to leave a voice mail, again just basics that customers want & demand.

BIll mentioned to members maybe it could be a idea to see if he wants to become a member if he & his clinic has checked all the boxes.

to me he failed at the first hurdel unfortunately as myself & others wouldnt put up with trying to beg this guy to respond even though he seems like he has some good potentials since he claims hes a member of international hair restoration which I havent fully looked into this.

Im not knocking this Dr for the limited work he shows but for me anyways he got to show & do a hell of a lot more before hes a member on this forum even though the admin vets clinics pretty well prior.

Just my 1st impressions of this Dr. Its nothing personal just looking out to vulnerable future patients thats all.

Still wish you well with your healing.

hey man

i agree, its 2016 and every doc should have at least a voice mail option, something is a bit fishy.

did you eventually end up getting HT?

if so where was it?

• 4 weeks later...

After 25 years of wearing hats Dr Nader has definitely changed my life...I am absolutely ecstatic. I now have hair greed & will be heading back for a final procedure to get as close to perfect as possible .

5b32f13d1934f_14front.thumb.jpg.e0eb86537b0e074b69bce565cd219921.jpg

5b32f13d2feb3_14left.thumb.jpg.609248b841fad5921f8c4375e75ccb7a.jpg

5b32f13d493de_14right.thumb.jpg.f0310bc6a6f50f2fa076ad3d3bdcbae2.jpg

5b32f13d5aaa3_14back.jpg.f010f75b2d8e412337cbe2e3e6ba971c.jpg

Awesome MrMatt.

What a difference!!

And i know what you mean.. Hair greed. I think everyone needs to know, a second procedure is usually a must for even more density. Best thing about Dr Nader... He doesn't break the bank, and so affordable to go back again.

I'm hitting my 3rd month from Dr Nader HT in the crown. I can definitely vouch for him

After 25 years of wearing hats Dr Nader has definitely changed my life...I am absolutely ecstatic. I now have hair greed & will be heading back for a final procedure to get as close to perfect as possible .

hey man

how many did you pay per graft and did you get any special discounts?

when did you have it done ?

Awesome MrMatt.

What a difference!!

And i know what you mean.. Hair greed. I think everyone needs to know, a second procedure is usually a must for even more density. Best thing about Dr Nader... He doesn't break the bank, and so affordable to go back again.

I'm hitting my 3rd month from Dr Nader HT in the crown. I can definitely vouch for him

when did you have it done?

Thanks! My conservative amount of crown grafts were slower at seeing results,(than the rest) but came in much better than I expected.

Looking forward to seeing an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking great, MrMatt! Like you, my crown is coming in slow. How many grafts do you think you'll get on your second trip?

/pidds

Thanks! My conservative amount of crown grafts were slower at seeing results,(than the rest) but came in much better than I expected.

Looking forward to seeing an update.

Looking great, MrMatt! Like you, my crown is coming in slow. How many grafts do you think you'll get on your second trip?

/pidds

Dr Nader said I had about 2500 grafts left. Since this will be my third and final procedure I'm going to max 'em out in the spots that will benefit the most & grow old gracefully.

Good for your, man. It really is looking great, MrMatt. How long will it be between trips? For the 2,500 grafts, are you doing that in one day or two? Like you, I'm happy with my progress, but I'm going to need a second a trip and I'm wondering how long I should wait in between. I was 3,500 the first time over two days.

/pidds

Dr Nader said I had about 2500 grafts left. Since this will be my third and final procedure I'm going to max 'em out in the spots that will benefit the most & grow old gracefully.

Good for your, man. It really is looking great, MrMatt. How long will it be between trips? For the 2,500 grafts, are you doing that in one day or two? Like you, I'm happy with my progress, but I'm going to need a second a trip and I'm wondering how long I should wait in between. I was 3,500 the first time over two days.

/pidds

I was planning to have this last procedure done this month of January, but things keep happening to stall it. Dr Nader can do 1 day sessions up to 3000 so I plan one day. One year post op should be plenty of time for you to see what areas need work.

Looks great MrMatt. I'm 2 weeks out from my 2nd Nader fue of 1800 grafts. I lowered my hairline even more and added density. HAIR GREED haha

Thanks! I'd wish you luck, but you don't need it, Dr Nader delivers & makes it easy to have "Hair Greed" I just wish I had more donor grafts to get greedy with! Lol

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while, mrmatt sorry I never responded..haven't been on in months.unfortunately I ended up doing exactly what I set out not to do,update my status for a year then leave the forum after all it gave me through the years..I apologize and I apologize for saying all this on mrmatt post. But hey man looking great,I myself am pondering whether to go back to Nader or stay here local in the states. The trip was smooth and all but ny is far from Mexico and the thought of making it a one day process is very appealing especially with my schedule.

I myself am pondering whether to go back to Nader or stay here local in the states. The trip was smooth and all but ny is far from Mexico and the thought of making it a one day process is very appealing especially with my schedule.

Mexico is just a hop skip & a jump compared to Turkey or India and a way better value when you subtract the high cost & time of overseas flights.

Staying in the states may be a little more convenient, you will have the look of more hair on you're head but definitely a lot less money in your wallet Lol Good Luck with what ever you choose.

Mrbob98 of course he paid Nader every time he had surgery. It sure would be great if you paid a surgeon only once for multiple surgeries haha.

BUT he meant grafts not dollars. It was more than $3000

Maybe I should have put grafts behind the 3000...Dr Nader's prices are great but not that low Lol.

Mexico is just a hop skip & a jump compared to Turkey or India and a way better value when you subtract the high cost & time of overseas flights.

Staying in the states may be a little more convenient, you will have the look of more hair on you're head but definitely a lot less money in your wallet Lol Good Luck with what ever you choose.

Maybe I should have put grafts behind the 3000...Dr Nader's prices are great but not that low Lol.

Hello MrMatt, i have been reading your blogs lately about HT with Dr. Nader. I understand the guy is a little hard to get a hold of but i wana make sure about his prices before i commit to booking an apointment with him. i know it will be the only shot. if you can let me know like approximately how much would be the total cost for 4500 grafts.