3854 FUE Grafts With Dr Luis Nader

MrMatt

I actually booked my next HT with Dr Nadar.

And... I've been following your case and waiting to see your 6 month follow up.... And to be honest, I was expecting better results with so many grafts.

I know you still got another 6 months for more growth, so looking forward to see more of your progress.

Judging by my prior HT & looking at the progress of many similar number graft & Norwood pattern procedures of patients from multiple Doctors, I believe my results at this (6 mo) stage are (at least) normal to a little above average.

Maybe you are setting your expectations higher than they should be. Good luck with what ever you choose.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh ok. You would know your progress better then anyone else. You obviously did your homework. How many grafts did he place in your crown?

About 1680, which could have used 1000-1500 more. I traded off for more density above the hairline & the frontal scalp. Even with the conservative amount of grafts, my crown is looking better than I expected.

3800 grafts may seem like a lot, but it's not going to make the Wolfman out of a Norwood 3 V.

Hello all... Im very happy to know you are having a great experience with Doctor Nader, as im planning to get a hair transplant there too... Five years ago i was in communication with doctor Nader by email and he was very kind and easy to contact, but in that moment i didn't have the funds to do it. Now that i can pay the procedure i notice that he got very hard to reach. Wich email addres did you guys use to contact him?

Regards

Edited by William81

About 1680, which could have used 1000-1500 more. I traded off for more density above the hairline & the frontal scalp. Even with the conservative amount of grafts, my crown is looking better than I expected.

3800 grafts may seem like a lot, but it's not going to make the Wolfman out of a Norwood 3 V.

Ah ok.

I've had 2 HT fut. ... One in 2008 and one a couple months ago for my frontal area

I booked with my next one with Dr Nader in October just for my crown.

What is usually a definite. ... is that it takes more the one HT to get the job done.

At least with Dr Nader.... His prices are great.

Good luck. Looking forward to see more pics of your progress

Looking good for 6 months post op.

I understand this Dr is not a member here but could you send a link to me via private message, I would like to look more into this doctor as I feel I have seen or heard of him a while back.

also would like to ask you, what tools do you know what he used for your FUE? Such as punch size? Motorized, or Manual?

How much was this Dr involved in your surgery? Did he have techs working with him?

Looking good for 6 months post op.

I understand this Dr is not a member here but could you send a link to me via private message, I would like to look more into this doctor as I feel I have seen or heard of him a while back.

also would like to ask you, what tools do you know what he used for your FUE? Such as punch size? Motorized, or Manual?

How much was this Dr involved in your surgery? Did he have techs working with him?

Thanks! Just search Dr Luis Nader, his site will come up. It hasn't been updated in awhile, I assume he's to busy doing HTs.

He uses a manual 0.75 punch & does the majority of the work himself with a staff of 5 females, one of which is a tech that helps with the graft placement. He does one patient at a time & up to 3000 grafts per session.

@William81 The email addresses on his site are the only ones I know of, he's hard to a hold of, just have to persistent & patient. Good luck

MrMatt Thanks,

I did some research on this Dr & my observations is that first his website is kinda crappy & out of date with not showing pre op/post op patient's kinda worries me.

Also with limited research across the forums world wide that him nor his staff responding to client's in a timely mannor seems to be a ongoing problem for his clinic there is even a youtube with him & another guy speaking about this which was sometime ago I gather.

I do get it where Drs are up against the wall with work but this is just basic problems which can be easily fixed with a dedicated person to respond.

also same goes for his business phone line which dont give you even the opportunity to leave a voice mail, again just basics that customers want & demand.

BIll mentioned to members maybe it could be a idea to see if he wants to become a member if he & his clinic has checked all the boxes.

to me he failed at the first hurdel unfortunately as myself & others wouldnt put up with trying to beg this guy to respond even though he seems like he has some good potentials since he claims hes a member of international hair restoration which I havent fully looked into this.

Im not knocking this Dr for the limited work he shows but for me anyways he got to show & do a hell of a lot more before hes a member on this forum even though the admin vets clinics pretty well prior.

Just my 1st impressions of this Dr. Its nothing personal just looking out to vulnerable future patients thats all.

Still wish you well with your healing.

MrMatt Thanks,

I did some research on this Dr & my observations is that first his website is kinda crappy & out of date with not showing pre op/post op patient's kinda worries me.

Also with limited research across the forums world wide that him nor his staff responding to client's in a timely mannor seems to be a ongoing problem for his clinic there is even a youtube with him & another guy speaking about this which wa5s sometime ago I gather.

I do get it where Drs are up against the wall with work but this is just basic problems which can be easily fixed with a dedicated person to respond.

also same goes for his business phone line which dont give you even the opportunity to leave a voice mail, again just basics that customers want & demand.

BIll mentioned to members maybe it could be a idea to see if he wants to become a member if he & his clinic has checked all the boxes.

to me he failed at the first hurdel unfortunately as myself & others wouldnt put up with trying to beg this guy to respond even though he seems like he has some good potentials since he claims hes a member of international hair restoration which I havent fully looked into this.

Im not knocking this Dr for the limited work he shows but for me anyways he got to show & do a hell of a lot more before hes a member on this forum even though the admin vets clinics pretty well prior.

Just my 1st impressions of this Dr. Its nothing personal just looking out to vulnerable future patients thats all.

Still wish you well with your healing.

This Doctor blew up manly because of Tom Forrester.

Tom Forrester did one, if not, the best YouTube series of his HT journey with TWO procedures by Dr Nader.... Which produced amazing results.

There are plenty of guys here that posted experiences with him... Even more then Some of the well known surgeons that are members here from NY.

Maybe he will update his website, and hire more staff to attend his emails, and even become a verified surgeon/member on these forums... By then... I'm sure he won't be charging $2 a graft anymore. I'm booked with him for my next HT in October. A price that's one third of Surgeons here in, my area, NY.

Tom forrester? How many moons was that?

For me it will take a hell of a lot more than showing a few videos made by limited patients or dirt cheap FUE surgeries of which we dont know if this patient was a paid client or not

to .market him typically for to tap into the US market.

Again maybe this Dr has snuck under the radar like a lot out there & maybe hes a fine HT Surgeon but there is still a lot to research into his past & present patients IMO.

We shall see if Bill has reached out to him & if hes lucky enough he may get a reply come next year lol...sorry just being mean.

OnTop , have you had a transplant or are you just here to talk crap? I had 2000 fue done by Nader and my results are as good as Tom Foresters.

You think Tom Forester was paid to show his results? lol I've talked to him for the last two years and he's just a average guy who was excited to have his hair back at a reasonable price and wanted to help other people out. I'm glad he did or i'd still have a big receding hairline.

Dr Nader is booked solid and will remain so. Yes his website sucks but obviously it doesn't matter. He doesn't need to pay a website to recommend him and i'm sure he wont be interested.

Let me make myself clear here I merely pointed out the facts i which you also agreed yourself & others have stated also just for tbe re. cord that this Doctor business practices is not professional IMO & to come on here sproating offthat he done such a great job on you which im happy for you as you rolled the dice & paid off again im happy for your outcome but say it was the other way around & it could of well of been we pro erly wouldn't of heard from you or you be ranting & raving.

my interest is the guys & women whos thinking of pulling the trigger to protect them against tbe many pitfalls of this business such as my concerns as ive already stated.

My concerns has nothing to do with the quality of work this Dr has to offer all be it limited patients we have seen.

but being your not telling protentional patients that hes horribe in replying to emails or answering the phone is not being transparent.

Like I said prior I/we need to see & learn a lot more about this Doctor / clinic / staff & not going on some Tom who had a stella result some 2 yrs ago & made it on you tube.

To me if I feel something dont feel right then I will say something until its verified.

As for this Dr becoming a member it was Bill who just wanted to look into things & run it by members to see where things go, maybe this Dr has no interest of becoming a member, maybe he dont qualify to become a member it was just a suggestion by Bill to open up the door for the Dr & Members alike to see where things could protentional go.

Again all parties need to know a lot more about each other, so lets walk before we can run.

Edited by ontop
edit

• 3 weeks later...
Let me make myself clear here I merely pointed out the facts i which you also agreed yourself & others have stated also just for tbe re. cord that this Doctor business practices is not professional IMO & to come on here sproating offthat he done such a great job on you which im happy for you as you rolled the dice & paid off again im happy for your outcome but say it was the other way around & it could of well of been we pro erly wouldn't of heard from you or you be ranting & raving.

my interest is the guys & women whos thinking of pulling the trigger to protect them against tbe many pitfalls of this business such as my concerns as ive already stated.

My concerns has nothing to do with the quality of work this Dr has to offer all be it limited patients we have seen.

but being your not telling protentional patients that hes horribe in replying to emails or answering the phone is not being transparent.

Like I said prior I/we need to see & learn a lot more about this Doctor / clinic / staff & not going on some Tom who had a stella result some 2 yrs ago & made it on you tube.

To me if I feel something dont feel right then I will say something until its verified.

As for this Dr becoming a member it was Bill who just wanted to look into things & run it by members to see where things go, maybe this Dr has no interest of becoming a member, maybe he dont qualify to become a member it was just a suggestion by Bill to open up the door for the Dr & Members alike to see where things could protentional go.

Again all parties need to know a lot more about each other, so lets walk before we can run.

So I'm gathering this means you won't be scheduling a HT procedure with Dr Nader? I'm sure he & his staff will definitely be crushed. Just wondering, are you ever going to actually have HT surgery or just spend every waking hour here kissing up to the recommend doctors, trying to discredit the creditable ones that are not... & giving out an over amount of hearsay Ht information that you have never experienced first hand?

You speak as if Dr Nader reached out & is auditioning here for a spot in the surgeon coalition, which was originally suggested by Bill the administrator. I'm sure Dr Nader would be flattered to be considered, but don't believe it to be practical since he has more business than he can handle now.

Also, I didn't just "roll the dice" as you put it , I did plenty of research & it's funny that the only person I've found so far online or anywhere else that has a problem with Dr Nader seems to be you... It makes no difference to me if you or anyone else uses him or not, just trying to help people looking for a great Ht at great price close to home.

Yes, he is slow to answer emails, since he has thousands which he prefers to answer only by himself, but the quality of his work & great prices makes it well worth the wait. I don't believe you're really here "just looking out for vulnerable future patients" as you say, I'd call it more like talking out of school & just plain showing your ass.

• 4 weeks later...

hows it going Mrmatt ...

i connected with like 7 more guys from the comment section of the YouTube videos of Tom Forrester, all had great results with Dr Nader too. Looking forward to my surgery in October... 3000 grafts , mostly in the crown and some to fill in a FUT scar from my previous HT.

7 month update?

hows it going Mrmatt ...

i connected with like 7 more guys from the comment section of the YouTube videos of Tom Forrester, all had great results with Dr Nader too. Looking forward to my surgery in October... 3000 grafts , mostly in the crown and some to fill in a FUT scar from my previous HT.

7 month update?

I'd be interested in seeing an update as well :-)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

hows it going Mrmatt ...

7 month update?

I believe you'd be hard pressed to find an unsatisfied Nader patient.I was really impressed with his graft swirling skills in my crown, looks very natural.I plan on going back around the first of the year to relocate my last 2500 grafts & I'll be done.

I plan on an update Aug 18 at 9 months. Really happy with my results, but that 2500 in my weak spots will make me happier.

I've been in contact with a guy that is getting his HT now with Dr Nader. He should be on his second day, 3700-3800 grafts.

I was able to talk to him last night, he really went into detail about Dr Nader and the whole experience so far.

We talked for like an hour, He definitely put my mind at ease.

I told him to check up on your progress because his case is similar to yours. He's getting 2700 in the front and the rest scattered crown and mid.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

nice result, although in my opinion, I would not have opted to touch the crown and used those grafts for better density up front & midscalp, the crown is a black hole for grafts, but you seemed to have gotten some nice coverage ... congrats

MrMatt,

Thanks for sharing your excellent results.

Fellas,

I am trying to get in touch with Dr. Nader..I've emailed him a few times and haven't heard back. I've read on this forum that persistence is key to getting a hold of Dr. Nader. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.