3854 FUE Grafts With Dr Luis Nader

MrMatt

Just got back from Reynosa Mexico after my HT procedure & all I can say is this Dr 's skills, knowlege & prices are amazing!

Check-out his work! I couldn't be happier!

Just for the record I don't work for Dr Nader, I'm not being paid & he doesn't even know I'm posting this.

5b32e962de39d_Naderbeforeafter1.jpg.1f13bdc4d83bb00d3b117b6614846775.jpg

5b32e962f0cd1_naderbeforeafter2.jpg.de58f4c0271045f5cdbf1d3c5a4c16f5.jpg

5b32e96311cdd_naderbeforeafter3.jpg.bd94f97c5bb0927aad141e55bf1109aa.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matt,

Congratulations! Hope you'll continue to keep us updated on your prgress. I'm very interested to see how your result turns out. Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Wow that guy had one hell of a transformation. I bet the doctor is appreciative of this guys awesome and thorough documentation. I've emailed him three times and I'm still waiting for a reply. His location, cost, and results are keeping him so busy he can't even take new patients I guess. Not sure why he doesn't have a consultant to help out. Would definitely be a better business move.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
care to show any update Mr Matt?

Sure will, I'm a little over 5 months. Will post some pics at 6.

I'm very happy with the results & they continue to get better. Funny how I really realize the extent of my results the most when looking back at my before pictures.

Mr. Matt, how safe did you feel crossing the border? Did you stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Mcallen and get driven to and from Mexico each day? It sounds like Dr. Nader provides a driver as part of the entire package. I am very interested in using Dr. Nader but my wife is worried about my safety.

Thanks!

Mr. Matt, how safe did you feel crossing the border? Did you stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Mcallen and get driven to and from Mexico each day? It sounds like Dr. Nader provides a driver as part of the entire package. I am very interested in using Dr. Nader but my wife is worried about my safety.

Thanks!

I took the 10% cash discount & was a little uneasy with 3 grand taped around each ankle, but once I turned it over to Dr. Nader for safe keeping (he figures your bill after all grafts have been placed) I felt quite at ease.

Yes, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Mcallen This place is very nice, weight room, swimming pool (if you need these) free washers & dryers free full breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, the works. This is all included in the package HT price. Basically all you have to pay for is your airfare, they give you a free lunch of your choice at the clinic.In the morning I took some extra breakfast up to my room (had a fridge & microwave) for my supper later that evening.

Dr Nader's trusted driver of 8 years is Santos, he picks you up in McAllen ,TX Holiday Inn,takes to Mexico for your procedure & brings you back to the hotel.

If you go with Dr. Nader you won't be disappointed & definitely have a fatter wallet when you're done. Good luck with what ever you choose.

I took the 10% cash discount & was a little uneasy with 3 grand taped around each ankle, but once I turned it over to Dr. Nader for safe keeping (he figures your bill after all grafts have been placed) I felt quite at ease.

Yes, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Mcallen This place is very nice, weight room, swimming pool (if you need these) free washers & dryers free full breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, the works. This is all included in the package HT price. Basically all you have to pay for is your airfare, they give you a free lunch of your choice at the clinic.In the morning I took some extra breakfast up to my room (had a fridge & microwave) for my supper later that evening.

Dr Nader's trusted driver of 8 years is Santos, he picks you up in McAllen ,TX Holiday Inn,takes to Mexico for your procedure & brings you back to the hotel.

If you go with Dr. Nader you won't be disappointed & definitely have a fatter wallet when you're done. Good luck with what ever you choose.

Thanks so much for your quick and very helpful response, Mr. Matt! All of the research I've done really seems to point to Dr. Nader being a very kind and great HT doctor who is also affordable. I think your response has sealed the deal for me.

I sent Dr. Nader an email that he responded to quickly but I've been waiting for a response to a follow-up email and as I alluded to, I think I'm at the point where I'd like to schedule. Any suggestions or tips on a good way to get Dr. Nader's attention?

Thanks again!

I sent Dr. Nader an email that he responded to quickly but I've been waiting for a response to a follow-up email and as I alluded to, I think I'm at the point where I'd like to schedule. Any suggestions or tips on a good way to get Dr. Nader's attention?

Be persistent with emails. Let him know you have made up your mind & are ready to schedule. Call his office, try different times of the day if you can't get through.

Remember, this Dr is very sought after & gets thousands of emails that he reads all his self that's why it takes awhile to get a reply. In my opinion he is well worth the wait.

Pidds, like MrMatt has stated Dr. Nader is awesome. I had 2000 fue grafts done in February 2015 and every graft grew in nicely by the 6 month mark. You have nothing to worry about traveling with Santos to Reynosa. Book it and good luck.

MrMatt i laughed so hard thinking about you with "3 grand taped around each ankle" haha I had 4 grand in various pockets.

Have any update pics?

I have heard of this physician but to be honest I don't know much about him. But given the interest that people are showing in him on this topic, perhaps I ought to reach out to him in a tent to learn more. If he is indeed doing high-quality state-of-the-art hair transplant surgery, perhaps we ought to invite him to share examples of his work on this forum and be prescreen for potential recommendation. What do you guys think?

Pidds, like MrMatt has stated Dr. Nader is awesome. I had 2000 fue grafts done in February 2015 and every graft grew in nicely by the 6 month mark. You have nothing to worry about traveling with Santos to Reynosa. Book it and good luck.

MrMatt i laughed so hard thinking about you with "3 grand taped around each ankle" haha I had 4 grand in various pockets.

Have any update pics?

Thanks for your post and vote of confidence with regards to Dr. Nader, aWidowsPeek. I'm happy to say I'm in the midst of scheduling with Dr. Nader for this summer. I'll be sure to document my experience. From everything I've been able to find, Dr. Nader seems like a fantastic affordable hair transplant doctor.

I have heard of this physician but to be honest I don't know much about him. But given the interest that people are showing in him on this topic, perhaps I ought to reach out to him in a tent to learn more. If he is indeed doing high-quality state-of-the-art hair transplant surgery, perhaps we ought to invite him to share examples of his work on this forum and be prescreen for potential recommendation. What do you guys think?

Absolutely, Bill. I plan to document my experience moving forward with Dr. Nader and from everything I've been able to find, I think it will be a good one!

I think he is worthy of a look Bill. I have been following him for a while now and he has produced some good work. I think we need to see more of his work to be sure but I would surely like to see more. I know it is hard to contact him as he is in high demand and answers all of his emails personally.

Have any update pics?

Dr Nader was also amused with my cash transport method. He said it was the most unique way he's seen so far.

I plan on posting more results at my 6 month mark which right now is a little shy of 2 weeks.

Just remember that almost every time a doctor gets recommended here, their prices usually always go up. Probably bc their demand rises and they can charge more. It's nice have some under the radar docs that provide a great service at an amazing value.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pictures of my progress at 6 months for anyone considering Dr Nader or would just see his work.

I can say I am very happy with my present results as they continue to get better.

5b32ecbdbfdd7_6mofront.thumb.jpg.a8a5e104b83e75137462e5e4a75454f2.jpg

5b32ecbdd6f57_6motop.thumb.jpg.332a8cb925ccf3866c2b8fcf1dc35427.jpg

5b32ecbdec2bc_6moright.thumb.jpg.0d5cdb5d820f81e903715b5a9f3b18c1.jpg

5b32ecbe10db9_6moleft.thumb.jpg.40375485fae6f6ab84fc817171a5a277.jpg

5b32ecbe2d86c_6morside.thumb.jpg.e3d4c2fba341fed0294945d49b3a6ad6.jpg

5b32ecbe4408e_6moiside.thumb.jpg.691e1a90712aaf6cef371439ccf28e46.jpg

5b32ecbe57bcd_HT6mos.thumb.jpg.32096c4d1eab20f10cbc35adfcbecc51.jpg

Looking good Mr Matt.

How does the donor area look?

Thanks, I assume you mean any scarring ? None I can find.

I plan on going back around my one year mark in Nov for a little more density around the hairline , the crown & temples.

I was so happy to find an HT Surgeon that does quality FUE for $1.50 to $3.40 graft (depending on the session size including cash discount, last year's prices may have increased) without having travel to the other side of the world.

I actually booked my next HT with Dr Nadar.

And... I've been following your case and waiting to see your 6 month follow up.... And to be honest, I was expecting better results with so many grafts.

I know you still got another 6 months for more growth, so looking forward to see more of your progress.