Regenepure Essentials Hair Loss Supplement

aim4hair

Hi guys,

What you think about this product:as a hair supplemen:

http://www.regenepure.com/regenepure-advanced-hair-loss-formula-with-biotin-maximum-strength.html

Regenepure is known for its good ingredient for shampoos and now they have a biotin supplement that contains saw palmetto and many other ingredients and vitamins.

Please let me know what is your thoughts about it (p.s. I know it won't stop hair loss by itself, but is it worth adding as I am planning to use boiten anyways, or should I go for a plain boiton product? )

Aim4hair,

I am somewhat familiar with Regenepure mostly because a representative from the company contacted me sometime ago requesting that we sell their products on our website. While I never had a chance to thoroughly investigated, Saw Palmetto is not scientifically proven to regrow hair or stop hair loss. That said, many popular hair loss treatments contain this ingredient and claim they have performed their own studies and that it is a nominal DHT blocker. For people to experience side effects from Propecia or are afraid to, I don't think there's any harm in trying Saw Palmetto products. In fact, we do sell some Saw Palmetto products via our online hair loss product shop (link in my signature below and in the right-hand side bar).

If you do end up trying this hair loss treatment, I encourage you to share your progress with us as it would be interesting to have real patient reviews and stories presented about Regenepure on this forum.

By the way, I didn't mention much about Biotin because there is no evidence whatsoever that this product can stop hair loss or regrow hair. If anything, it may be good for overall hair, skin and bone health which is not a bad thing. But doesn't do anything to stop the gene linked to androgenetic alopecia? No, there's no evidence of this.

Best wishes,

Bill