Questions regarding FUE. Need some help with deciding

Hello, I am new to this forum. Let me make this post as short as possible and to the point.

I noticed I was thinning on the front, and top of my head. This started in the late 2013's, and I am continuing to get thinner. I am looking for some very reputable clinics in the USA & India that have a good price/ per graft. I have posted pictures of my hair line. I recently visited bosley, and they informed me that 1800 grafts would be a good amount. They gave me a list price of 12,900 which I thought was very expensive for the procedure. I have found other clinics around the USA that are pretty cheap, and I have also did some research on how much grafts are in India. I am looking to either go to India or get a very good reputable clinic in the USA with a reasonable price range.

For India, I would recommend Dr. Tejinder Bhatti who is a very reputable surgeon, and many patients here, had there FUE HT performed by him.

Read posts, check out pictures and videos about his FUE procedure.Compare everything and cost. Make online consultations, ask questions.

Click on the link below and to find Dr. Bhatti's clear website with cost and everything you need to know.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 Grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

You never want to be your decision on price but rather the quality of the surgeon's work.

And I would never recommend Bosley. Simply do a search on them and you can judge for yourself.

The lowest priced surgeons usually have the worst results so you get what you pay for...:rolleyes:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You can find decent surgeons with a very personalized fue surgery for cheap price. Not all lower priced clinics are bad, heck some low price clinics may do more work when it comes to one patient a day and 100% doctor involvement. Price high or low doesnt matter. What matters is how involved a doctor is in your procedure, their surgical protocol. Whether or not if techs extract surgically or the doctor does it? Be careful and select carefully. You do not want any issues later.

Results are what count...:)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY