Patient from the UK in his mid forties wanted to restore frontal area of scalp to provide a more youthful appearance. Dr Hasson used 3703 Grafts in total.

Singles: 1091

Doubles: 2335

Multi: 277

Hair Texture:Medium

Propecia:Yes

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

For more information on this case please visit our website.

Free Consultations with representatives from Hasson & Wong in the following locations.

Calgary November 13th-14th

London, UK November 21st

Toronto November 28th-29th

Los Angeles December 2nd -4th

Dallas December 14th-15th

Houston December 17th-18th

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Some temple point work will take this result a long way. Nice job!

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Thanks for your replies. Patient is very happy with his results hence allowing the full face photos.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Thanks for your comments.

FUE2014, The temple points were not dealt with as the patient had existing scarring in his donor area (not related to a transplant) which limited Dr Hasson on the number of grafts that he was able to use. Ideally more grafts would have been possible and the temple points could have been addressed but this was not the case and the lowering of the hairline to frame the face was felt to be more important.

---