First transplant journey with Dr. Resul Yaman

nuim123

Thank you Michael. I missed a detailed description of a journey in hand of Resul Yaman, so i took action and did a detailed thread with focus on photos, so everyone can see the result. I will soon upload pictures of 16th month post op.

Is it still growing buddy? Im 5 months behind you. Whats the progress like after months 11-12?

I followed all your post OP including daily Biotin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really notice any difference after 12th month. The thing which is bothering me a lot is that the structure of my donor hair is thick and curly. I have so much trouble of styling my hair every morning. It's like antenna everywhere.. Still thin in left side.

Screenshot_20170319_220029.png

Screenshot_20170319_215338.png

Screenshot_20170319_215315.png

image hosting sites

Nuim, how did you find communication with Dr yaman's office? I've been sending emails but they don't always respond and when they do it's after a few weeks. This is putting me off as I'd be concerned what they would be like after surgery if i needed to contact them.

I don't really notice any difference after 12th month. The thing which is bothering me a lot is that the structure of my donor hair is thick and curly. I have so much trouble of styling my hair every morning. It's like antenna everywhere.. Still thin in left side.

image hosting sites

Seems like Density is a problem with Resul Yaman. I have similar issues at 10 months post OP

For me I wouldn't consider any doctor, recommended or not, who isn't willing to personally or through his staff respond to any inquiries within a reasonable given time frame. Nothing is more important than the concerns of the patient pre or post op.

/QUOTE]

It's not unusual for transplanted hair to have a kinky/wiry texture. Mine was like that with my first two transplants but it eventually calmed down and fell into place.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

For me I wouldn't consider any doctor, recommended or not, who isn't willing to personally or through his staff respond to any inquiries within a reasonable given time frame. Nothing is more important than the concerns of the patient pre or post op.

Post OP with Resul Yaman is terrible in my case. I would not choose him again based on communication and post OP care only. Im waiting for my full results to give a fair judgment on the whole experience.

Hi guys. I did the operation yesterday and it all went well. Dr. Yaman said i had a really good donor area and said he could easily remove 5000 grafts but he recommended me to only 3500 because he said it is enough. He guaranteed me a density of 45 cm2.

Transplanted hair:

650 single grafts

1950 double grafts

950 multiple grafts

Totally 3550 grafts and app. 7400 hairs.

I will take a picture with my professional camera every day for 360 days and make a video of it. For now i want to rest some days and afterwards i will give you a review.

Hey Nuim,

Do you think the doctor should of gone more dense than 45 cm2?

Just curious if anyone reading this what is the most density a doctor has quoted?

I saw today on a HT website that stated they can do 60-80 cm2.

I am curious as this density is critical to getting a natural look.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

image hosting sites

Hi , nuim123

Any update ? I know it's after 2 years but so many patient loose there hair after 7-8 months .. any issue in your case ?

Please advice

• 8 months later...
Hi , nuim123

Any update ? I know it's after 2 years but so many patient loose there hair after 7-8 months .. any issue in your case ?

Please advice

Hi guys.

Here is the result after ›2 years.

I miss a bit density but I think it's the human mind - you're never satisfied.

Photos is with a bit toppik

https://imgur.com/a/eFiSGs1

https://imgur.com/mtaqPMq

Edited by nuim123