First transplant journey with Dr. Resul Yaman

nuim123

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I did the operation yesterday and it all went well. Dr. Yaman said i had a really good donor area and said he could easily remove 5000 grafts but he recommended me to only 3500 because he said it is enough. He guaranteed me a density of 45 cm2.

Transplanted hair:

650 single grafts

1950 double grafts

950 multiple grafts

Totally 3550 grafts and app. 7400 hairs.

I will take a picture with my professional camera every day for 360 days and make a video of it. For now i want to rest some days and afterwards i will give you a review.

Awesome job, and life changing as some would say.

Just wondering if the density of 45FU/cm2 is for frontal only? and if this is including you existing hair?

Aesthetically Yaman is great for sculpting the hair. Like an artist. But I just don't know if the thickness is correct. Nuim, you look great and so does the video, but how do you feel about the thickness? Can you cut it shorter than that?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the comments.

Awesome job, and life changing as some would say.

Just wondering if the density of 45FU/cm2 is for frontal only? and if this is including you existing hair?

If i remember correctly, it's only for the transplanted area without existing hair.

Aesthetically Yaman is great for sculpting the hair. Like an artist. But I just don't know if the thickness is correct. Nuim, you look great and so does the video, but how do you feel about the thickness? Can you cut it shorter than that?

Whenever i shower and use volume shampoo and dry my hair with a hair dryer, it feels dense and thick. Some days i have bad hair day and feels thin. I really hope this feeling will disappear. I often cut my hair faded with razor around the sides. The scares is still visible for the trained eye (those who knows about hair transplant). I want to grow my hair longer at the top, but i think it would look thinner if i shortened it.

Some have asked me about photos in different lighting. In this awesome forum, i really miss photos of transplants which reflects the real life. Therefore i have taken a series of photos for my 1 year update. The following photos is in the morning, wet and after a shower w/ hair dryer.

This is some photos when i woke up in the morning. I am a little scared of my left hairline. There is missing some density compared to right side. I will wait a couple of months and discuss it with Dr. Yaman:

f2a5e2455b.jpg

f2a5dab0bf.jpg

f2a5b44038.jpg

f2a5b9df35.jpg

f2a5c65236.jpg

f2a5ce17af.jpg

f2a5a00f7d.jpg

f2a598df7f.jpg

f2a590a016.jpg

Wet:

f2a589d774.jpg

f2a5798259.jpg

f2a573000e.jpg

f2a56e35ef.jpg

f2a567719b.jpg

f2a5580ac2.jpg

f2a54e9ba8.jpg

f2a545c7ae.jpg

f2a53caaae.jpg

Dried and with different lights:

f2a5ea4638.jpg

f2a5f12433.jpg

f2a613fddb.jpg

f2a60c67b3.jpg

f2a604980d.jpg

f2a5fe6aa5.jpg

Let me hear what you guys think about my progress.

Few are the people who actually take photos this clear resembling how their hair looks in real life in different lighting and conditions.

Looking back at where you started, I think that this is a major improvement! In case the density does not get better during the next months (since some people experience progress after the 1 year mark), I think another 800 grafts, more or less, will do the job.

Best of luck anyway!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also say that in one of your first pictures the doctor only placed 1000 grafts in big part of the front. Many doctors would use 2500-3000 only in that area. I think you got good density

In the front for that kind of low grafts.

• 1 month later...

Nuim,

I just want to thank you for following through month by month for an entire year with great pictures. If and when I get a HT I plan on posting a monthly update w pics.

There are many who start but for understandable reasons stop updating after 3/4 months.

It is so amiable for people like me to watch and learn from a detailed post op experience.

Your results look great.

Cheers

Nuim,

I just want to thank you for following through month by month for an entire year with great pictures. If and when I get a HT I plan on posting a monthly update w pics.

There are many who start but for understandable reasons stop updating after 3/4 months.

It is so amiable for people like me to watch and learn from a detailed post op experience.

Your results look great.

Cheers

Thank you Michael. I missed a detailed description of a journey in hand of Resul Yaman, so i took action and did a detailed thread with focus on photos, so everyone can see the result. I will soon upload pictures of 16th month post op.