NW 6/7 HT New Delhi/NCR region

harin

Dear Harin

looking at your progress, I am really pleased for you and impressed by the skill of Dr Arika. Need to know if the used beard hair only from underneath chin or also used from the sides of the face? Has there been any scars on your face if taken from the face?

I am also NW6/7 and considering to have another HT with either Dr Bhatti(will see him in the UK) next month to see if he is happy to perform my HT. My second option would be Dr Pradeep Sethi.

Well done, waiting for your reply

Sultsay - hairs were taken mainly from below the chin area. But the fourth day of HT was few weeks later and after seeing that scars healed nicely without a trace of residue they used some from cheeks as well.

I have posted beard area pics in the albums you can check them out via my profile and albums of 5th month update.

My Thread: 

Basically this will be my last continuous update unless there is dramatic transformation in between now and 1 year mark. Due to my days being hectic and it takes lot of efforts to click pictures, download to my PC and post'em.

Crown grafts are only 5 months old and I expect at least 10-25% improvement in density over next 6 months, overall I feel that crown is the weakest area and if thickness does not improve I might need another 500-1000 grafts to make it look as natural transition from occipital hairline to the crown. I suspect that between now and 1 year mark there will be some improvement in thickness and density particularly in the crown so I shall update you guys then.

As far as frontal hairline goes right side is slightly weak than left. But there has been a definite catch up over past 1 month. And there has been some thickening of hairs and improvement in density over past few weeks.

So far not on any medications, no Finasteride or Minoxidil. Using Ayurvedic hair oil called ''Mahabhringraj'' oil to massage the scalp lightly once or twice a week. That's all.

2nd picture with living room light switched off to show the contrast between first and second.

Bouquets and brickbats are welcome.

20160417_172935-2.jpg.e8650f81e1892ec9555520af1aa5dfdf.jpg

20160417_172935-21mod.jpg.8a65654896e8063eb7b94c7b36e4568e.jpg

20160417_172943-1.thumb.jpg.6a0d2c8751ef2f9908c39d70fdcf69e0.jpg

5b32ec25b1aa8_20150405_123203(2).thumb.jpg.ab65fb370aff4d299681ea460d64ec1e.jpg

My Thread: 

• Administrators

Looks amazing, the crown looks good, definitely not bad, have you though about cutting the sides a bit shorter and blending it in the crown, that will definitely soften the transition from the occipital area to the crown. I hope you find time to update this thread, I really look forward to your updates bro happy for you man these results are life changing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

that's some great progress and a wonderful transformation harin! I know how if feels want to have things a little better or "perfect", but a hair transplant never is .. but you've come such as long way from where you started.. in fact when I look in the mirror and am not so happy with my density or anything else, I always take a look at my "before" pic to put things in perspective, and it usually puts a smile back on my face! I wish you continued success & growth over the next several months..

Looks amazing, the crown looks good, definitely not bad, have you though about cutting the sides a bit shorter and blending it in the crown, that will definitely soften the transition from the occipital area to the crown. I hope you find time to update this thread, I really look forward to your updates bro happy for you man these results are life changing.

Thanks bro, I shall consider your suggestion seriously. I do think crown area will improve with up to 20% more density. Hopefully at the end of 1 year it would look much better than it is looking now. I suspect I have around 500-1000 scalp grafts left which would need to be used very cautiously if I end up needing them.

Congratulations on your wonderful transformation as well!, great looking hair. Sometimes I do feel maybe using Minoxidil would make my results even better, but having had such bad side effects with it several years ago I would not want to go through the same torture again and again in my case. However Imight consider using just a plain derm roller. What are your opinions on using plain derm roller without any drugs?, just to help improve circulation to the scalp.

Thanks for encouraging words bro. Appreciate it.

that's some great progress and a wonderful transformation harin! I know how if feels want to have things a little better or "perfect", but a hair transplant never is .. but you've come such as long way from where you started.. in fact when I look in the mirror and am not so happy with my density or anything else, I always take a look at my "before" pic to put things in perspective, and it usually puts a smile back on my face! I wish you continued success & growth over the next several months..

home1212, thank you, I agree, perfection is impossible with regards to density in NW6/7 - but man, for sure as u mentioned I have come a long way from being completely bald to this - I feel satisfied in my mind and heart that - when tons of HT docs and forum members even discouraged me from even trying out a HT in any way or forum - I hopefully will come out on the other side of tunnel showing that indeed NW6/7 transformation is very much possible, given the right doctor and right patient.

Thanks for your encouraging words, appreciate it.

Edited by harin

My Thread: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very impressive transformation. Congrats! I've been in contact with this clinic and within half an hour of sending them an email I got a phonecall from them. So, am waiting for a price and further details from them. I am somewhat surpirised that this clinic is not on the recommended list here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am amazed by these results. I entered their website and saw many amazing results there.

I honestly don't get it - I have been looking for more than a year for a place that can give solution to NW6+7's, and haven't found many, if at all.

So how is it possible that nobody speaks about this clinic here ? how can it be that it is not recommended? I also saw that 90% of their photos of before + after are of locals (i.e people from India) which also is very weird to me as I think that these results should have pulled many many outsiders to go and have a hair transplant there.

Can you help me understand how this clinic is so underrated ?

I really consider go there now but I am really afraid, since I truly believe that a good doctor \ clinic must be popular in the forums

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Harin it's been a long time my friend glad to see you back, IMO your results are nothing short of amazing, yes there are some areas with less density but overall from where you were the change has been night and day, I noticed you said that some hairs are not DHT resistant, my theory is that perhaps the hairs that shed are beard hair, the life cycle for beard hair is a lot different, I believe beard hair is in the anagen phase a much shorter time and the telogen phase a longer period. What does the beard donor area look like?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi HTSoon, thanks bro. No issues with beard area. As you kentioned I think I have hair greed now. But for now staying put. May be in 2018 I can consider 2nd procedure.

Also taking finasteride 1 mg daily now. Have seen SOME improvement in crown with it. Been too busy need to look up your thread. Looking at pictures I am very very happy for you. Thanks again for kind words. Yes Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal have changed my appearance completely. I appreciate them.

My Thread: 

Harin,

This looks impressive, as a fellow Norwood VI/VII member,this result has given hope to members like me, I am also contemplating a HT with Eugenix,have some specific questions regarding BHT,would you mind in case if I PM those queries dont wish to change the discourse of this thread,let me know if that's ok with you

Edited by walterpink
Typos

Yes I am on 1m/day finasteride, no it has had absolutely no affect on my beard hairs.

Though I have noticed that over a period of 1 year 4 months the beard hairs have softened in texture and I do not seem to feel significant differences in texture between beard and scalp hairs.

Though I have noticed that if SOME beard hairs are grown out beyond 2 inches they become little curly. This is the issue with some hairs only, but majority of them behave...:D

My Thread: 

Hi Harin

When did you start Finasteride post HT? Have you noticed any benefit from being on it?

I also had BHT to scalp, therefore am a bit cautious, though thinking of giving it a go to see if it improves the hair growth.

sultsay

I started around 7 months post HT Slutsay, mainly to improve the crown and prevent and DHT sensitive hair shedding, but I have to say it has also helped thicken the mid scalp somewhat as well. No adverse effects thus far.

My Thread: 

• 2 months later...

hello Harin,

I am confused with Dr Radha & Dr Bansal. Having read th ereview of both.

However could you let me know whats was the cost like at Dr Bansals clinic. I am not able to message you in person.

Would be great if you could let me know your mail id to connect with you..

Desperate for help

thanks

I started around 7 months post HT Slutsay, mainly to improve the crown and prevent and DHT sensitive hair shedding, but I have to say it has also helped thicken the mid scalp somewhat as well. No adverse effects thus far.