This video showcases the bad results that some of our patients have had at other hair restoration clinics. Dr. Arocha performed corrective procedures to help fix the plug like and unnatural appearance, and maximized the patient's groundbreaking outcome through artistic hair transplantation. Both FUE and FUT have been employed.

http://vimeo.com/144936116

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I love to see top HT docs performing corrective surgery of old style plugs. I was in the same shoes, so I know how tremendously grateful and relieved I felt to have finally done something to address something I spent so much time and effort trying to hide. You're doing some great work Dr. Arocha, thank you!

Hi Home 1212 and Mick from Farjo,

Thank you for taking the time to view our video. It is our goal to educate potential patients as much as possible before they have hair transplant surgery. However, if someone has had the unfortunate experience of having a bad hair transplant, we are here to help them out as well.

Thanks again for your time and comments!

-CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Fantastic result for this patient! It's amazing what top notch repair work can do for an unacceptable result.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks to you all,

We appreciate your taking the time to view and comment on our videos and other posts!

Mick from Farjo,

Great to see you back. Putting a smile on someone's face is what life is all about. Hair loss is bad enough, but a bad transplant is even worst. Love to turn things around for these patients in need.

home1212,

Thank you, I am glad someone was able to help you.Really appreciate your kind kudos.

David-moderator,

Always appreciate your keen insight and kind words!