Dr.Pathomvanich - No longer Operates??? Help!

Hi all

Is it true that Dr.Pathomvanich in thailand does no longer operate???

After years of research and successfully stabilising my Hair-loss with over 10 years of disciplined Finasteride and minoxdil; at 35yo am ready for a transplant with realistic expectations and a clear idea of where I need the grafts the most.

My top choice was Dr.Pathomvanich (am in Australia) but off course I have visited various Doctors here and at one point I was told that Dr.Pathomvanich does not do the procedures any more; that you flight all the way to Thailand and once there, they just put you on the chair and someone else does the job and they are no-where near Dr.Pathomvanich experience and results; on the top of that I was shown horrible results pictures "allegedly from his clinic "not done by him but by his staff"

Guys does anyone know anything about this??

feel like am back to square one.

and still don't trust any surgeon here in Australia!

Help!

Hi,

I had an FUE procedure with Dr Path in April 2015. When it comes to strip the Dr cuts out the strip, has the technician's cut it up and insert it into the recipient sites the Dr has created-as far as I'm aware.

For Fue he uses a motorised hand tool to cut all the grafts, the technicians then extract the cut grafts from the scalp using forceps. The Dr creates the recipient sites and the technicians insert them.

The Dr has a large team with a lot of experience.

Can you post the links to the websites where you have seen these botched jobs?

No sorry, the representative of a Known surgeon here in Australia showed me pictures of 2 horrible transplants and they said they have to do the repair work after they were botched by Dr.Pathomvanich staff. (not Dr.Pathomvanich himself)

Needless to say we are all experienced researchers of HT by now. So I am aware of how aggressive and cunning the industry is.

At this point I just laugh in the face of most of this clinics where they show me their "marvellous" pictures of "great" results. when I myself am capable of producing a before bold patch picture and a perfect full head of hair in the same minute with a little bit of toppick in fact to this day not even my closest friends can tell I have hair loss issues.

The important thing here for me is:

you said:

"[Dr cuts out the strip, has the technician's cut it up and insert it into the recipient sites the Dr has created-as far as I'm aware."]

What do you mean the recipient sites the DR has created?? that is to me the most important part.

If he creates the recipient site as (in the Incisions) and then the Tech comes in with lower skill and places the hair; the risk of shock loss by damaging existing hair is way higher.

The biggest fear for someone in my situation is that a Unskilled surgeon could damage my existing hair and leave me actually bald when the transplant was supposed to fill the thinning areas and the existing hair covers the procedure almost perfectly.

This really leaves me worried. I am preparing some microscope pictures of my donor and recipient areas and I will (just for Illustration purposes show you how easy I can make anyone believe that I had a transplant already with a before and after Toppik)

I really would appreciate opinions from senior members etc before I contact Dr.Pathomvanich, His reputation still impeccable in my research but this new information really leaves me worried.

Just so you know I have personally meet with the top DRs in Australia (that cannot be named here) but lets just say

Dr W (the father of it all )

Dr Kn ( he is good but I want more reputation and less adds)

Dr M ( she has Good reputation by her own sources but never mentioned globally)

Hi,

I had an FUE procedure with Dr Path in April 2015. When it comes to strip the Dr cuts out the strip, has the technician's cut it up and insert it into the recipient sites the Dr has created-as far as I'm aware.

For Fue he uses a motorised hand tool to cut all the grafts, the technicians then extract the cut grafts from the scalp using forceps. The Dr creates the recipient sites and the technicians insert them.

The Dr has a large team with a lot of experience.

Can you post the links to the websites where you have seen these botched jobs?

Hey mate,

Just had a look at your pictures, I have to say your case is completely different to mine; I can in my respectful opinion tell that your transplant was more of a aesthetic preference than a hair loss procedure.

anyone who looks at your crown and head can tell that you are far form MPB but it is a respectable choice to want an improvement if it is what you were aiming for. ( and looks pretty good to me)

My case is standard textbook MPB. hereditary and diagnosed by dermatologist etc.

I am however very lucky that the drugs and topical solutions worked on me. and took me this far. now I can fill in my temples and the top of my head that is definitely thin despite the drugs.

Some Photos attached, I am wearing a tini bit of toppick after sweating at the gym.

2.jpg.7efe6676295a7d5bca152c8411f8c0a3.jpg

4.jpg.551e74285180fb91e0531ebc5f78fe3a.jpg

1.jpg.799e70e9f2a8e2704db90fc2180690f3.jpg

3.jpg.75a0eddbe722c1a34153ff1f78c158d0.jpg