Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

Thanks Aftermath appreciate your words.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

• Administrators
thanks mate! heres a pic of everything i use to wash/style my hair at the moment

IMG_9132_zps5gg7rkrd.jpg

I wash/condition once-twice per day (as i like clean hair to apply rogaine foam

then i dry in roughly the style i want it and put rogaine foam on

when thats dries i dampen the hair with water and comb it through

i then add a small amount of gel and comb this through the hair then dry in the direction i want it to go

i then use the paste to style it properly and set with spray,

hope that helps.

I sometimes use defining paste by american crewe instead of or as well as the paste, and another spray I've found really good is freeze hold by TRESemme, its a little heavier than the avida stuff but does the same job at about a quarter of the price

Thanks man, I will definitely check Aveda out do you buy it on Amazon? I really like that it doesn't look to clumpy or shiny its kind of a matte clean look that's what I like.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks man, I will definitely check Aveda out do you buy it on Amazon? I really like that it doesn't look to clumpy or shiny its kind of a matte clean look that's what I like.

I'm not actually sure, I get it from the salon where I get my hair cut, althiough I have ordered off their website before

Hair Care | Skin Care | Beauty Products | Aveda UK Official Site

It could be a U.K. Company tbh. It's not cheap but I really like the stuff. If you can't get hold of it and you want it then inbox me your details and I'll get it and send it to you

If you are form the greater Vancouver area in Canada, aveda has store fronts throughout the city.

Htsoon, try the American crew forming cream it's a good balance of a pomade and a Fibre. It has a bit of a shine but not that much. It's by far my favorite cream, but eight now I like the shine look so I use ruezel.

The Fibre imo is too dry and causes a lot of hair pull which all causee us anxiety lol.

Not too bad a result .

Nah , it's a lot , lot more than that - congrats Aftermath on the truly splendid transformation .

Always good to see fantastic results knowing what a transformation it can make to a persons life .

• Administrators
I'm not actually sure, I get it from the salon where I get my hair cut, althiough I have ordered off their website before

Hair Care | Skin Care | Beauty Products | Aveda UK Official Site

It could be a U.K. Company tbh. It's not cheap but I really like the stuff. If you can't get hold of it and you want it then inbox me your details and I'll get it and send it to you

Thanks man, i googled it and found a salon by my house that sells the products gonna givr it a try:D

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10k grafts in the right hands can do a heck of a lot. You say your hair is fine but you really can't tell. This is one of my favorite results. You really committed to get to where you are. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

100%.

Without. A. Doubt. Best. HT result. EVER.

You could hide a bicycle in that hair

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Thanks man, i googled it and found a salon by my house that sells the products gonna givr it a try:D

Hope you like!

OMG..... almost spit out my drink. This is stunning!!

LOL that made me laugh mate, thanks!

10k grafts in the right hands can do a heck of a lot. You say your hair is fine but you really can't tell. This is one of my favorite results. You really committed to get to where you are. Congrats.

Wow thanks Spanker, I respect your opinion greatly on this site!

100%.

Without. A. Doubt. Best. HT result. EVER.

You could hide a bicycle in that hair

Wow, thanks for the complement! love the bicycle comment!!lol

• 1 month later...
Lol thanks mate:) the density is great in all honesty, I couldn't be happier! Never thought when I started the journey at 26 that by 35 I'd get this kinda result, it's beyond my wildest dreams considering I was a diffuse thinner and had little hair from crown to hairline! My hair is pretty straight, maybe a slight bit more wavy since the transplants (it was completely straight naturally). I've always had pretty fine hair, it's probably denser now than it ever was naturally to be honest, all thanks to dr hassons unbelievable surgical ability and finesse. Not many surgeons can dense pack to this extent as reliably as dr hasson IMO, he has an innate ability to knock it out the park every time he takes a swing!

Damn!!! This is better than other doctor's HTs.

But one crucial concern I got is that looking at Hasson's work he doesnt seem to invest in good hairlines except for yours. Why did he give you a good deep hairline but for the rest of the patients he hasnt done the same thing? This is very strange and concerning.

• 10 months later...

2vt2uzb.jpg

Woke up looking crazy this morning!lol 2 years + post op and in need of a hair cut!

My Photobucket pics seem to no longer be visable so I uploaded some to tinypic:

These are after the final procedure has grown in

2diexid.jpg

34xjm7a.jpg

hv41sl.jpg

2conebp.jpg

2wlvlv4.jpg

243nddw.jpg

Starting point:

s4u9vk.jpg

72t114.jpg

mty25y.jpg

Failed UK procedure, immediately after, and 1 year after (just before first hasson procedure)

33kvzb8.jpg

2nar50p.jpg

Edited by Aftermath