Jump to content

Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Looking great as always. What brand of fin are you on if I may ask?

Thanks mate. I’ve always used propecia, I know it’s expensive but I know I’m getting it from a legit source I know it’s the 1mg dose every time and the Monday-Sunday packaging make it very easy to know where you are with it so I’ve maybe missed 4 or 5 tablets in 13 years. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Found another pic on my phone of a different style and length from a few months back, the picture quality is shit though... kinda thought it made me look like a butch lesbian😂

Most of us would kill for such a messy head of hair 😮

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Found another pic on my phone of a different style and length from a few months back, the picture quality is shit though... kinda thought it made me look like a butch lesbian😂

759D1FC1-28B3-4127-BEFB-E633EEA2EC32.jpeg

Edited by Aftermath
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Aftermath said:

Found another pic on my phone of a different style and length from a few months back, the picture quality is shit though... kinda thought it made me look like a butch lesbian😂

759D1FC1-28B3-4127-BEFB-E633EEA2EC32.jpeg

Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking a drag
Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest now
He takes off her dress now
Let me goooooo

 

image.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guy73 said:

The Man, the Myth, the Legend!! @Aftermath

Just checked out your thread, looks awesome mate, great density and hairline, I have fine hair like you and I agree it’s hard to get great density with one pass, but you defiantly nailed it with your surgeries 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Just checked out your thread, looks awesome mate, great density and hairline, I have fine hair like you and I agree it’s hard to get great density with one pass, but you defiantly nailed it with your surgeries 

Thanks brother! We both seemed to have done the impossible!👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I’m thinking of letting my hair grow out as I’m pretty bored with the current style. I saw the new ad campaign Brad Pitt did and I’m quite liking the grown out sides, usually I get my hair cut every 3 weeks, but it’s been about 8 weeks at the moment. My hair is much finer than Pitt’s so not sure I can pull it off, or whether I’ll just get bored, but let’s give it a go 😂 pics are right now, not planning on getting a cut for a few months... it’s already starting to annoy me 😂

31FD5C3C-905B-49EE-98F6-6327F7406E53.jpeg

6A1BDCFC-CC02-47B4-AE37-E54D1728755E.jpeg

5A9E521A-56DE-488C-AA36-137E3637FD7B.jpeg

D3351B8D-45B6-4692-9DEE-75424550158C.jpeg

F189E33E-57A0-4720-8A55-52349F48BAB5.png

EC75853C-B266-4887-B13E-5C2729F470A1.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How on earth is your hair finer? You’ve got thick hair mate, definitely not that fine lifeless hair, look at that volume 🤩

My individual hairs have always been fine, I’m talking hair diameter, there’s just a lot of hair there that makes it look thicker, but I’d say the actual hair diameter is at best average. My hair does have body, but I always blow dry it into style which does give it a lot more volume than if I were to just let it dry naturally. I’m defiantly not complaining, I’m very happy with it, I just wouldn’t class my hair diameter as above average where’s with Brad Pitt’s hair I get the impression his hair diameter is way above average. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Impressive! Taking any supplements? Laser helmet?

Propecia 1mg daily, regaine foam (rogain) once per day, biotin and MSM.

I did start micro needling 3 weeks ago, but that won’t have had any affect yet, just wanted to give it a go

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
12 hours ago, Aftermath said:

My individual hairs have always been fine, I’m talking hair diameter, there’s just a lot of hair there that makes it look thicker, but I’d say the actual hair diameter is at best average. My hair does have body, but I always blow dry it into style which does give it a lot more volume than if I were to just let it dry naturally. I’m defiantly not complaining, I’m very happy with it, I just wouldn’t class my hair diameter as above average where’s with Brad Pitt’s hair I get the impression his hair diameter is way above average. 

I think your hair is on par with Pitts legendary status on the forum for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 2:31 AM, Aftermath said:

Propecia 1mg daily, regaine foam (rogain) once per day, biotin and MSM.

I did start micro needling 3 weeks ago, but that won’t have had any affect yet, just wanted to give it a go

How do you apply rogaine in your hair? It's so long? Do you only apply in the area behind the recipient of the HT?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 11:32 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I think your hair is on par with Pitts legendary status on the forum for sure.

I'm excited about these results, too! Who wouldn't want to end up with this outcome?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...