Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Shifty said:

Thats some serious hair.  Any weak points in there? Many have said  HT is an illusion. That doesn't loo like an illusion. lol 

Yea definitely not an illusionl. Aftermath is a hair transplant rock star 🤘

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

The video seals it. This is the best result on these boards.

It is unbelievable. I have a much (!) better starting point and did not have the balls to make such huge steps, hence now I am in a much (!) worse condition. Maybe I should reconsider 😉

I wonder if a similar result could be achieved with FUE. Cause I would not have a laxity to get this amount of grafts via strip. 

17 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

It is unbelievable. I have a much (!) better starting point and did not have the balls to make such huge steps, hence now I am in a much (!) worse condition. Maybe I should reconsider 😉

I wonder if a similar result could be achieved with FUE. Cause I would not have a laxity to get this amount of grafts via strip. 

Thank you! Do you have a thread mate? 

Jesus Christ! Stunning result.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Someone asked for donor pics today since I’ve had a few strips, kinda hard to take myself but took these, will attempt more detailed ones at some point, but as you can see the sides and back are pretty short and no signs of a strip scar 

1EAC8B18-2C2C-4B9E-8ABE-DDF54EC0C442.jpeg

ED6111C9-C57F-41DD-A237-B4E23D622255.jpeg

D3B37676-9E08-4978-B079-68FD9BB5E837.jpeg

E85A91BB-4647-46E7-9EF1-C42E77CB9EF9.png

Edited by Aftermath
  • Like 1

Amazing, there is no hint of donor damage or anything.  It looks natural and good.  No donor decimations no density losses no unnaturalness.  This is how things should look.  

Totally regret my past due to the nightmares and damages ive been left with.  

i think Dr Hasson is better then most when it comes to hair restorations.  He should definitely post on the forum more often.  It may save a lot of folks.  H&W seem to be putting out killer results.  

congrats man!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

Amazing, there is no hint of donor damage or anything.  It looks natural and good.  No donor decimations no density losses no unnaturalness.  This is how things should look.  

Totally regret my past due to the nightmares and damages ive been left with.  

i think Dr Hasson is better then most when it comes to hair restorations.  He should definitely post on the forum more often.  It may save a lot of folks.  H&W seem to be putting out killer results.  

congrats man!

Thank you Sean, I agree they need to have more of a presence on here, considering how long they’ve been around and how many procedures they’ve done over that time the comparative lack of dissatisfied patients speaks for itself, it’s impossible to have a 100% success rate but they’re damn close imo

• Like 1

• Administrators

Insane man, this is the most impressive transformation ever.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Looks fantastic. Do you dye your greys? Or are they not noticeable with product?

I don’t have many greys thankfully, I sometimes have foils in the top, not for greys but just for styling, I do sometimes dye my beard though and when I do I just dye the few stray greys I have in the sides!lol 

On 7/29/2019 at 1:25 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yea definitely not an illusionl. Aftermath is a hair transplant rock star 🤘

Funny thing how you said in the past that HT can't be nothing but an illusion :)... however you can see on aftermath that the result is like so natural that cannot say he had a hair transplant.

3 minutes ago, Clark.Ethan said:

Funny thing how you said in the past that HT can't be nothing but an illusion :)... however you can see on aftermath that the result is like so natural that cannot say he had a hair transplant.

This is actual no contradiction: This IS the illusion! To create a natural look with less hair in recipient AND the donor. Depending on your situation you might need concealers/toppik or you don't. But like said in another thread aftermath is the closest one can achieve to get back natural density in a bigger case - he is the 1 in 1000 kind of guy in here. And he required 4 or 5 (!) surgeries to go there. 

Still there is illusion in his case too: Sporting a perfect hairstyle for thinning hair (just look at Melvins Video) and also create the illusion that the donor is untouched when 10 000 grafts have been extracted. If he would measure his donor now, it would be significantly thinner and smaller than before - but you cannot see it...illusion. 

• Like 1

Here are some random pics I could find on my phone where my hair wasn’t styled as it is now, 3 of them I’m just taking the piss, not actually walking about like it!lol and the couple of others aren’t the best quality but that’s all that was on my phone, but I thought it’d demonstrate what it’s like when not just styled in my usual way. 

331EAC47-DD75-4DFC-9AB0-2B7729F2A765.jpeg

E42AC7DA-BADF-490E-87EA-87C842834348.jpeg

9A8DCFF2-BF18-4132-AFB6-F56A8D1EA72B.jpeg

474CDAAD-B181-431F-B8B1-76559A0A7A1D.jpeg

C7A686A3-A044-4DEA-A024-A0E8DE26592A.jpeg

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Clark.Ethan said:

Aftermath is one in a million, he was a norwood 3 bordering on a 4. He's responded well to finasteride, and he's had over 7k grafts. You're talking about the top 1%, these are cases to be admired, but don't think you will be the same. I've said it time and time again, we don't sell hair transplants or fantasies here. I'd rather give you the truth. The fact is 99.9% of hair transplant patients will have the 'illusion' of density and even aftermath would agree.

View my thread

7 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The fact is 99.9% of hair transplant patients will have the 'illusion' of density and even aftermath would agree.

Yeah I agree 100%. It’s impossible to have 100% density and you’re always gonna end up with less hair after a HT not more (it’s just redistributed) and there’s bound to be grafts that don’t survive and native hairs damaged/transected etc, this fact in itself means that by nature there’s some form illusion at play, it just all depends on how skilled your chosen surgeon is at using your remaining hair to create as close to a natural and dense result that’s possible with modern day HT techniques... believe me, not all surgeons are created equal!

On 1/26/2020 at 7:39 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Aftermath is one in a million, he was a norwood 3 bordering on a 4. He's responded well to finasteride, and he's had over 7k grafts. You're talking about the top 1%, these are cases to be admired, but don't think you will be the same. I've said it time and time again, we don't sell hair transplants or fantasies here. I'd rather give you the truth. The fact is 99.9% of hair transplant patients will have the 'illusion' of density and even aftermath would agree.

Well, I've never had any hairloss in my entire life, just that I was born with a high hairline and receded temples so yeah.. I'm expecting density like those patients from that video.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Hahaha looks messy, but look at all that hair 😍

• Thanks 1

View my thread