Jump to content

Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, yesplease said:

I apologize, the link to your old thread won’t work for me. Can you clarify what types of procedures you had each time? (fut and fue?)

Thanks. Looks incredible, very happy for you. 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174503-my-hair-loss-story-2000-grafts-dr-farjo-6000-grafts-dr-hasson-4years-post-op.html

 

there you go mate, this link should work, it’s all been FUT. haven’t had FUE

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

File this one under: Holy crap!   Absolutely stunning transformation. This basically looks like natural density. I'd be curious to know what the caliber/characteristics of your hair are? It looks s

Holy crap that was you 🤯

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Curlinginthesquatrack said:

Amazing... I feel the hairline is almost too perfect tho. Most surgeons I’ve been in contact with stray away from having the hairline being too straight across and even, and risk shock loss. You got just about the perfect result but a close call lol.

It definitely doesn’t have a wig like effect but it is a few percent off being too perfect. Lol.

its like the guy or girl who gets filler, Botox and a nose job that’s too perfect - no wrinkles, no lines, perfectly symmetrical.

Sometimes a little imprecation actually makes you look more human and attractive. 

you definitely look amazing but you don’t need to get any further work at this point or it could look like a pure hair transplant/fake.

Lol I don’t feel that this is hating, you’re entitled to your opinion, it’s all good. I think hairline design preference is down to the individual, I kinda wanted a flatter, broader hairline as I wanted the slick back kinda style, and prior to the last surgery, I felt I looked too recessed to pull it off, it’s pretty much exactly where I want to be, so I’m happy, I realise it may not be everyone’s preference, but I’m ok with that 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You’re one of the few guys I see with impecabble hair. I mean even if I didn’t know you had surgery I would be thinking you have good hair. Variations in style is cool too from the pomp to the forward quiff, they all look good 👍🏼

Thanks mate, I think that’s what this last surgery has afforded me, I feel confident with any style I fancy at this point, I don’t feel like I’m styling it to cover up anything, which is exactly where I always wanted to get to. Even though I had density prior to this I still felt I was restricted to certain styles, I think that was more down to me suffering recession at such a young age and that having a profound affect on me, I’m very happy and comfortable with where I’m at right now though, and I’ve been told I have 4000 FUE grafts left for a rainy day if needed a few years down the line, hopefully I won’t nees them though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aftermath said:

Lol I don’t feel that this is hating, you’re entitled to your opinion, it’s all good. I think hairline design preference is down to the individual, I kinda wanted a flatter, broader hairline as I wanted the slick back kinda style, and prior to the last surgery, I felt I looked too recessed to pull it off, it’s pretty much exactly where I want to be, so I’m happy, I realise it may not be everyone’s preference, but I’m ok with that 

I read back my post and think it came across in a way I did not intend or that others may see as hating on your hair transplant/being jealous of it.

i honestly feel like this is best case scenario for most of us getting a transplant.. especially guys like us in our mid thirties.

I also went back and looked at all the pictures and I feel as if it looks great in all the pictures. 

i just wanted to say that your results look perfect now and don’t go beyond that as it might be risky.

however, seems this may have been said before in your initial thread/previous hair transplant and your results got better. 

Enjoy the hair. Looks amazing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Curlinginthesquatrack said:

I read back my post and think it came across in a way I did not intend or that others may see as hating on your hair transplant/being jealous of it.

i honestly feel like this is best case scenario for most of us getting a transplant.. especially guys like us in our mid thirties.

I also went back and looked at all the pictures and I feel as if it looks great in all the pictures. 

i just wanted to say that your results look perfect now and don’t go beyond that as it might be risky.

however, seems this may have been said before in your initial thread/previous hair transplant and your results got better. 

Enjoy the hair. Looks amazing.

I didn’t take it that way at all mate, honestly, like I said it’s all about personal preference, I just felt like a flatter hairline gives me far more styling options

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

I didn’t take it that way at all mate, honestly, like I said it’s all about personal preference, I just felt like a flatter hairline gives me far more styling options

I don’t think u could have made more of a better choice with your design. Looks amazing and in you’re own words u can pull off any style u want!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, Aftermath said:

9Sf7OUq.jpg

 

Taken today, 3 years or so after the last procedure, just to prove it doesn't all just fall out after a couple of years!lol

Just wanted to say that your results are incredible.... And that I hate you...lol.  

Hoping one day I'll be touched by Rahal's hands. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is like one of the most natural hairline results ive seen. Flows really well.  Cannot tell you had any work done.  Dr Hasson did a great job!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Hey mate, your results are honestly fantastic! 

I'm envious as hell, haha.

I came from another forum, where you discussed how getting an early transplant was a really bad idea for yourself.

I'm 28, NW 3, and really want to get one, but feel as though I will definitely need more.

Is the main reason you advised waiting because a person may need another one sooner? Or is it more-so just the unpredictability of hair at this age? Or rather, would you suggest waiting a couple of years and then getting a bit more done in one go, once you know what you're up against?

Thanks heaps, and congratulations :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bonkling said:

Hey mate, your results are honestly fantastic! 

I'm envious as hell, haha.

I came from another forum, where you discussed how getting an early transplant was a really bad idea for yourself.

I'm 28, NW 3, and really want to get one, but feel as though I will definitely need more.

Is the main reason you advised waiting because a person may need another one sooner? Or is it more-so just the unpredictability of hair at this age? Or rather, would you suggest waiting a couple of years and then getting a bit more done in one go, once you know what you're up against?

Thanks heaps, and congratulations :)

I’m not on any other forums? Not as far as I’m aware anyway😂 I don’t think it’s a bad idea getting an early HT, my only regret was not finding Dr Hasson for my first HT. honestly it’s the best thing I’ve done and as long as your conservative to start I wouldn’t advise waiting as I wasted my early 20’s due to hair loss, so I completely understand the want for an early intervention, the key is not to be too aggressive with the hairline 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

THE best results i have ever seen! Congrats!

Im very jealous but happy for you 🙂

Is there any video for an up close look?

Thank you, that’s quite a compliment, Dr Hasson is ridiculously good!

Gonna sort that soon

Edited by Aftermath
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa I just came across this thread, really interesting to see that this is possible with the right surgeon and donor supply. I'm about to have my first procedure and the hair greed is kicking in already 😂

Congrats on the ridiculously good hair!

Edited by RecessionProof
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 12:41 AM, Noodles123 said:

Just wanted to say that your results are incredible.... And that I hate you...lol.  

Hoping one day I'll be touched by Rahal's hands. 

Oh my GOD!!! Just amazing! Congratulations ; )

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried my best to film a comb through video under a bathroom spotlight so people can get a vid in harsh light. I don’t have a YouTube account so I’ve emailed doug and asked him to post it, so hopefully a vid will follow...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

I’ll embed the video in a bit. Aftermath, mate you give me serious hair envy 🙃

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’ll embed the video in a bit. Aftermath, mate you give me serious hair envy 🙃

Thanks mate, much appreciated. You’ve got awesome hair too, and possibly even more of a dramatic before and after than mine! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...