Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

Meant to state this in the title but I'm only at the 6 month post op stage

Some of you may have seen my before and after pics in a previous thread,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174503-my-hair-loss-story-2000-grafts-dr-farjo-6000-grafts-dr-hasson-4years-post-op.html

I've come a long way thanks to Dr Hasson and his team! I can't thank them enough for their help and support, theres a reason why Dr Hasson is considered by most to be the best in the business and that reason is his consistent, great results! He's certainly changed my life for the better... i literally look 10 years younger than when i first met him (2007)

Anyway just under 6 months ago i had a small surgery to slightly modify the hairline, don't get me wrong it looked great pre (this) op (as you can see from the link to the previous thread) but I'd always waned a slightly straighter hairline, already I've had fantastic growth and even with such a small amount of grafts the improvement has been astronomical.

I also hadn't posted any pics of my crown work i had in (? 2012, 1000 grafts) so I've also included a quick pic from above to show the improvement in the crown. I'll update with better pics as soon as i get some but heres what i have for now.... 4 pics indoors in natural light with my hair styled messy, the above pic is also of my hair messy and the last pic was at approx 5.5 months with my hair styled back with gel.

I'm 6 months post op on november 5th so I still have improvement to come....

IMG_4141_zps7z1dc6dl.jpg

IMG_4138_zpsniydimus.jpg

IMG_4137_zpsdch5avfb.jpg

IMG_4136_zpsychg7o4b.jpg

IMG_4194_zpsr6htpwne.jpg

IMG_4010_zpslgphbomn.jpg

The last pic isn't showing scalp its just the outside light on the hair.... u literally can't see any scalp at all however my hair is styled thanks to the genius of Dr Hasson and his team. I can't recommend them enough and i owe so much to them.

Comparisson pics:

Pre-op

0_zpscb037b79.jpg

AE8C0569-3A76-46A3-BEF2-FC5C7C90E6C9.jpeg

4859A686-5E4B-4646-8E0D-CB3711378E42.jpeg

905EB6A0-A2C2-4A98-AB5F-87BC9867DA9A.jpeg

2007 (1 year post Op Farjo)

9_zps6322b553.jpg

2012 (before crown work)

14_zpsceccb52c.jpg

2015 (6 months post op hairline)

IMG_4194_zpsr6htpwne.jpg

Pre-op

1_zpsf34b9dd1.jpg

2007 (1 year post Op Farjo)

13_zpsa1d7a99f.jpg

2012 (before crown work)

19_zps467941d8.jpg

2015 (6 months post op hairline)

IMG_4137_zpsdch5avfb.jpg

File this one under: Holy crap! :D

Absolutely stunning transformation. This basically looks like natural density. I'd be curious to know what the caliber/characteristics of your hair are? It looks straight and medium/fine but it's not easy for an amateur like myself to tell.

Enjoy that mop, sir! (The good kind of mop)

Edit: Hah, I see you went against the cries of the mob on here and went back to touch it up one last time ;) Well I think we can safely say you've reached your goal now!

Edited by thatoldchestnut
  • Like 1

File this one under: Holy crap! :D

Absolutely stunning transformation. This basically looks like natural density. I'd be curious to know what the caliber/characteristics of your hair are? It looks straight and medium/fine but it's not easy for an amateur like myself to tell.

Enjoy that mop, sir! (The good kind of mop)

Lol thanks mate:) the density is great in all honesty, I couldn't be happier! Never thought when I started the journey at 26 that by 35 I'd get this kinda result, it's beyond my wildest dreams considering I was a diffuse thinner and had little hair from crown to hairline! My hair is pretty straight, maybe a slight bit more wavy since the transplants (it was completely straight naturally). I've always had pretty fine hair, it's probably denser now than it ever was naturally to be honest, all thanks to dr hassons unbelievable surgical ability and finesse. Not many surgeons can dense pack to this extent as reliably as dr hasson IMO, he has an innate ability to knock it out the park every time he takes a swing!

Lol thanks mate:) the density is great in all honesty... I've always had pretty fine hair, it's probably denser now than it ever was naturally to be honest...

Definitely gives me faith, I have straight/fine hair myself and might like some hairline work done in the future but don't want it to look "off" since my native hair is pretty dense. Good to know that such results are at least possible! All the best.

how many total grafts? And did you change your hair color?

Including the 2000 from the previous clinic which didn't grow through brilliantly about 10,000 approximately. Hair isn't dyed in any of the pics so not sure why it appears different tbh, maybe different camera/different lighting

edit: on the 1 year post op faro pics theres no product in my hair, all other pics have product so that may be a reason why they look lighter, although since the last op more and more people are commenting that my hair looks darker (and thicker)

Edited by Aftermath

Great result although I was a bit misled as I didn't understand how 660 grafts took you from a Norwood 4 to a Norwood 2, but I guess that is the 6000 grafts you had before this last 660 grafts. Looks fantastic, congratulations on completing the journey!

By the way do you have a picture of the sides, to see your temple points? Thanks. Thanks for updating.

Z

Like I said previously, Dr Hasson is a bad man! It's amazing how this clinic along with Rahal and Dr Ron Shapiro seem to be consistently producing these type of top class results. Home runs every time just like the Kansas City Royals. They are clearly leaps and bounds better than the next best surgeons. Anyone considering FUT would be fools he to go with anyone else

Thanks for the replies, the kind words are much appreciated! I'll try and get some pics of the donor and temple points over the next few days, but if you look in the link in the OP you can see the temple points and the donor in the old thread, to be honest it doesn't look noticeably different.

Great result although I was a bit misled as I didn't understand how 660 grafts took you from a Norwood 4 to a Norwood 2, but I guess that is the 6000 grafts you had before this last 660 grafts. Looks fantastic, congratulations on completing the journey!

By the way do you have a picture of the sides, to see your temple points? Thanks. Thanks for updating.

Z

Lol yeah that's the previous grafts. Take a look at the link to the previous thread. Since then I've had 1000 grafts into the crown and hairline work so the results since , while noticeable are more subtle

Amazing. Any idea how many grafts you got left, and can we see a picture of your donor ? Thanks

via strip probably not a lot, doubt I'll have enough for another strip. however before the last op i was in 2 minds about strip or FUE (due to the small size of the last op) so i had a consultation with lorenzo and he said i had 4000 available for FUE. i decided on strip because of the trust i have in dr hasson and the results I've always had with him and judging by those results i made the right choice for me. but its good to know i have another 4000 available to me if i get any future loss, and the best thing is that H&W have started doing FUE so if i ever do need it done by that time I'm sure they also be knocking FUE cases out the park!

IMG_4245_zpsimonnrpd.jpg

IMG_4246_zpssiyionzi.jpg

sorry about the crude editing of the face, also its a bit difficult trying to get a good selfie of the back of my head!lol hope these are ok for people to see the donor?

Thanks 4 making me post these and realise how grey I'm going!!lol

I'll take some donor pics soon with my hair slashed back and someone else taking the pics so you can see better but these will have to do for now. no complaints with the donor though, still pretty thick and apparently 4000 FUE-able grafts there as an insurance policy

This is easily one of the top three to five results I've ever seen. Absolutely unreal considering where you began. Just jawdropping in every way.

Thanks mate, I was actually looking at your new hairline with envy the other day! If that grows in the way it should it's going to look ridiculously good!

Thanks mate, I was actually looking at your new hairline with envy the other day! If that grows in the way it should it's going to look ridiculously good!

Ha! Well, we can both admire each others' hairlines. Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see how mine grows in. It's pretty similar to yours, actually.