Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

• Administrators
comb through pleaseeeee i need to see it

I think that aftermath has shown more than enough, not everyone wants to put themselves out there and he may want to keep somethings private, if he doesn’t have time to or can’t do a comb through video we should respect his wishes. If you like you can watch my video I comb through my hair when it’s wet. With that said, let’s respect his wishes please. Best wishes.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think that aftermath has shown more than enough, not everyone wants to put themselves out there and he may want to keep somethings private, if he doesn’t have time to or can’t do a comb through video we should respect his wishes. If you like you can watch my video I comb through my hair when it’s wet. With that said, let’s respect his wishes please. Best wishes.

it's not like im banging on his front door, I just think it would be super beneficial for people contemplating to see what it looks like out doors combed through.

btw your videos on youtube or super blurry so it's hard to tell. Could you post some hd ones?

• Administrators
it's not like im banging on his front door, I just think it would be super beneficial for people contemplating to see what it looks like out doors combed through.

btw your videos on youtube or super blurry so it's hard to tell. Could you post some hd ones?

You’ve asked him several times even after he said he couldn’t, it’s a fair request to say stop asking. Unfortunately, no I shoot everything on an iPhone so that’s the best I can do. If you consult with a doctor I’m sure they can arrange for you to meet a patient in person, then you can see it in real life. Best wishes

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 months later...

Looking at being in Vancouver early 2019, so will call in H&W and have doug do a comb through video to post in this thread along with some high quality pics as people have requested and it’s pretty difficult to do solo with my iPhone!lol

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Aftermath,

wow, your hair transplant looks amazing and you’re only 6 months post op.  I look forward to seeing how things look in another 6 months though it’s jard to imagine it any thicker ?

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks bill, this is an old thread though, the final results are on page 4. The op was done in 2015

Edited by Aftermath

• 1 month later...

What an awesome result! Well done to you, your perseverance and the Dr's skills have been incredible. I can't believe you have better hair now than when you were 18, how dreamy is that?!

Can I ask - when your hair regrew after the shedding phases, did it come back in waves or was there always some continual growth?

I've had an explosion of growth at week 11, but since then (I'm on week 14) there has not been a single new hair poking through.

I had my hair transplant on 1st Sep 2018. Follow my progress here: FUE 2800 DHI Grafts Dr Cinik

• Administrators
On 11/7/2018 at 3:10 PM, H & W Doug said:

Aftermath!  We'll look forward to taking a video and some pics on your next visit to update your result. 

I think you've done a pretty good job with the solo iPhone pics, looking good!

Doug, can you send me this patients before pictures, I’d like to compose a montage for Instagram to showcase these amazing results.

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 2:33 PM, HairShadows said:

What an awesome result! Well done to you, your perseverance and the Dr's skills have been incredible. I can't believe you have better hair now than when you were 18, how dreamy is that?!

Can I ask - when your hair regrew after the shedding phases, did it come back in waves or was there always some continual growth?

I've had an explosion of growth at week 11, but since then (I'm on week 14) there has not been a single new hair poking through.

Thank you! Tbh I really can’t remember the other procedures growth with regards whether it was continuous or in waves, but my growth didn’t start until 16 weeks usually. With the last procedure, I seemed to get very early growth and was at almost maximum density at 6months 

3 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Thank you! Tbh I really can’t remember the other procedures growth with regards whether it was continuous or in waves, but my growth didn’t start until 16 weeks usually. With the last procedure, I seemed to get very early growth and was at almost maximum density at 6months 

By growth do u mean small sprouts?

10 hours ago, Legend007 said:

Did Dr Hasson give u a discount for having multiple procedures with them ? 

Ur result is the best I’ve seen .. 

Thank you, that’s nice to hear. 

I dont feel comfortable talking about finances on a public forum, but feel free to inbox me if u have any questions, what I will say is that they are very ethical and fair 

• Administrators

You’re one of the few guys I see with impecabble hair. I mean even if I didn’t know you had surgery I would be thinking you have good hair. Variations in style is cool too from the pomp to the forward quiff, they all look good 👍🏼

View my thread

Amazing... I feel the hairline is almost too perfect tho. Most surgeons I’ve been in contact with stray away from having the hairline being too straight across and even, and risk shock loss. You got just about the perfect result but a close call lol.

It definitely doesn’t have a wig like effect but it is a few percent off being too perfect. Lol.

its like the guy or girl who gets filler, Botox and a nose job that’s too perfect - no wrinkles, no lines, perfectly symmetrical.

Sometimes a little imprecation actually makes you look more human and attractive. 

you definitely look amazing but you don’t need to get any further work at this point or it could look like a pure hair transplant/fake.

Edited by Curlinginthesquatrack

What a GQ hairline!  Some surgeons plant thousands of grafts more to folks who request this and end up shocklossing them or harming them long term with suffering.  This is pretty good and you must be thrilled and living life in peace now.  Congratulations!