Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

What did the docs say about your donor area? Did they say it was out of this world or something? Or is this not uncommon?

I think 8-10k is normal-ish via strip, and then of course u will still be able to have FUE, so I think I’m a bit above average. Dr hasson did comment on how good my sonar was though

How could you have 14000 in the safe zone i thought that was physically impossible?

Also, all in, how much have your transplants costed you?

By one method alone maybe, but I’m talking combined FUt and FUE. It all depends on the donor though. Look back at the thread, I’m pretty sure I worked it out for someone before, really can’t be bothered to do the maths right now

How many fut scars do you have now? Do you have a pic?

Just the one. They cut the old scar out with a new surgery. No, if I get chance I’ll take one, hard work trying to get scar pics without a second person though

Just the one. They cut the old scar out with a new surgery. No, if I get chance I’ll take one, hard work trying to get scar pics without a second person though

if possible, would you mind posting some more pics?

Thank you Doug. I’m keeping well, how’s everyone at H&W? Was talking to Nico the other day, she’s settling in well! Can’t thank you guys enough, not only for the results but also the hospitality, I actually really miss Vancouver!

Everyone at H&W is good thx! Shout out to Nico! I miss her, I need to give her a call too.:) Thank you for the kind words, you have also been a pleasure to have as a patient. You should come back to Vancouver for a visit. We'll do a video using a comb if we can get it through that hair!

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...
m7jmu.jpg

quick one this morning before blow drying

so that's with wet hair?????

INSANEEEE

Do you think it would ever be possible to post a combthrough video?

This would be so helpful to so many people. Thanks

so that's with wet hair?????

INSANEEEE

Do you think it would ever be possible to post a combthrough video?

This would be so helpful to so many people. Thanks

I mean, it’s not soaking, it’s towel dried and combed back before blow drying

Yeah, 10 years on fin, first HT at 27, now 37. It's just 1 scar, dr hasson goes through the same scar with every surgery. I don't have any pics at the mo but I'll see what I can do

Could you possibly show the scar?

I'm still debating between FUE and FUT and the biggest cons of either (respectively) are transaction rate and then the FUT linear scar.

Could you possibly show the scar?

I'm still debating between FUE and FUT and the biggest cons of either (respectively) are transaction rate and then the FUT linear scar.

Tbh it’s a bit tricky without someone there either holding the comb or taking the pic, but if possible then I’ll post it

Can you please please do a wet hair or dry hair comb through? I need to see the naturalness before going ahead for my own ht

Many thanks! :)

Another thing that’s not really very easy without a second pair of hands or without showing my face. I’ll get Doug to film a comb through when I make it back to Vancouver. There are plenty of pics up now and I’ve done my best with requests, but there’s just certain things that are hard to document with just myself and an iPhone

Another thing that’s not really very easy without a second pair of hands or without showing my face. I’ll get Doug to film a comb through when I make it back to Vancouver. There are plenty of pics up now and I’ve done my best with requests, but there’s just certain things that are hard to document with just myself and an iPhone

Please try i would truly love to see it combed through.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...