Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

Can someone explain to how this is possible or does it just look like shit in natural light?

ALso @admin is there any way to get my pm messages working somehow?

10gfr5v.jpg

2hn1jy8.jpg

flyj5z.jpg

here you go, these were posted before and are pretty much the best i can do with a phone taking them myself. I promise you i'm not trying to mislead anyone here!lol

all 3 outside with natural light, 3rd one is directly facing sunlight which is why it looks weird

Amazing result

How many days/weeks before the procedure did u have to stop minoxidil and how long after the surgery did u have to wait to start using it again?

I can't remember accurately, but i think a couple of weeks before, maybe even a month, then i started back up 2 weeks later

• Administrators

Aftermath mate youre an inspiration. Glad you came back and reposted your pictures so that new members can see how great a hair transplant can look.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Aftermath mate youre an inspiration. Glad you came back and reposted your pictures so that new members can see how great a hair transplant can look.

Right back at you mate, I think you’ve come further than me with an equally impressive result

10gfr5v.jpg

2hn1jy8.jpg

flyj5z.jpg

here you go, these were posted before and are pretty much the best i can do with a phone taking them myself. I promise you i'm not trying to mislead anyone here!lol

all 3 outside with natural light, 3rd one is directly facing sunlight which is why it looks weird

man that is honest to go a ridiculous result and look where you started too!

How is this possible honestly?

Also, does your transplanted hair match your normal hair? Like is the texture pluggy at all and thicker or is it the same nice texture as your regular hair?

Absolutely amazing . Do you have any with your hair combed forward possibly?

man that is honest to go a ridiculous result and look where you started too!

How is this possible honestly?

Also, does your transplanted hair match your normal hair? Like is the texture pluggy at all and thicker or is it the same nice texture as your regular hair?

It’s just a lot of grafts, somewhere in the 10k range. Best thing I’ve eber done though. It blends in perfectly tbh, it’s not pluggy because singles were used in the hairline. My hair is genuinely fuller than it was at 18.

I never style my hair forward tbh. I do have one in my phone from the gym, where it’s sweaty and fallen forward, but none styled that way. If I get chance I’ll see if I can dry it forward and take some pics

It’s just a lot of grafts, somewhere in the 10k range. Best thing I’ve eber done though. It blends in perfectly tbh, it’s not pluggy because singles were used in the hairline. My hair is genuinely fuller than it was at 18.

I never style my hair forward tbh. I do have one in my phone from the gym, where it’s sweaty and fallen forward, but none styled that way. If I get chance I’ll see if I can dry it forward and take some pics

okay perfect post them when you get a chance. Also if you could take some really close ups other hairline that would be amazing im literally tripping at how good this is.

Also what do you mean by blends in? Like is the hair different at all or exactly the same as what your regular hair would be? My main issue is I don't want to lose the natural texture of my hair because its really nice and straight

okay perfect post them when you get a chance. Also if you could take some really close ups other hairline that would be amazing im literally tripping at how good this is.

Also what do you mean by blends in? Like is the hair different at all or exactly the same as what your regular hair would be? My main issue is I don't want to lose the natural texture of my hair because its really nice and straight

It’s hard to get detailed hairline pics with selfies tbh. But yeah the hair is the same texture. It’s literally your own hair, so it’ll be the same texture as where it’s taken from. You know the HT basics? If not there’s a lot of info on here and other resources. Also if u live in Vancouver I’m pretty sure H&W do free consults so with one of the worlds best surgeons on your doorstep why not book in and talk things through with the Man himself?

It’s hard to get detailed hairline pics with selfies tbh. But yeah the hair is the same texture. It’s literally your own hair, so it’ll be the same texture as where it’s taken from. You know the HT basics? If not there’s a lot of info on here and other resources. Also if u live in Vancouver I’m pretty sure H&W do free consults so with one of the worlds best surgeons on your doorstep why not book in and talk things through with the Man himself?

No i understand it’s your own hair obviously but i’ve read some people reporting that the hair grows in different thatn their natufal hair like super wiry and thicker than the rest looking extremely unnatural. That is my biggest fear for sure.

So ur saying ur transplanted hair is no different than the rest? That’s amazing and it looks so good! No i don’t live im vancouver but i do have family there so visit every so often.

If possible i would really appreciate a crisp hairline pic just so i fan see the detail. Im sure it looks great. Do people know you’ve had work done upon meeting them? Also did you get ur temple points rebuilt also? I know those are very hard to do naturally

No i understand it’s your own hair obviously but i’ve read some people reporting that the hair grows in different thatn their natufal hair like super wiry and thicker than the rest looking extremely unnatural. That is my biggest fear for sure.

So ur saying ur transplanted hair is no different than the rest? That’s amazing and it looks so good! No i don’t live im vancouver but i do have family there so visit every so often.

If possible i would really appreciate a crisp hairline pic just so i fan see the detail. Im sure it looks great. Do people know you’ve had work done upon meeting them? Also did you get ur temple points rebuilt also? I know those are very hard to do naturally

People don’t notice to my knowledge, other than “why’s your hair so much thicker?”. Yes I had the temple points and crown done also. When I get chance I’ll upload all the pics from the OP that went down with photobucket. It’ll give u a better idea of the procedures

People don’t notice to my knowledge, other than “why’s your hair so much thicker?”. Yes I had the temple points and crown done also. When I get chance I’ll upload all the pics from the OP that went down with photobucket. It’ll give u a better idea of the procedures

Okay great thank u. So would u say that your temple points match the colour and texture of ur natural hair too? I know those are super hard to get right and i just saw some other guy’s thread at 8 months where they didnt quite match yet.

Look forward to more pics thanks again!

1erurn.jpg

made no attempt to style it, literally just brushed the hair wax out and took a pic.

Will update with pics from the OP when i get chance.

I tried getting more up close hairline pics, but can't get any better than what I've already posted taking selfies with my phone

Aftermath!

I never get tired of seeing your result!

The last time I saw it I believe was before your last 660 graft procedure with Dr. Hasson. For those wondering here, it looked impressive even before the last one. I can imagine it’s even better now and the pics give us a great idea. Hope you have been well and always nice to see you sharing here.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Aftermath!

I never get tired of seeing your result!

The last time I saw it I believe was before your last 660 graft procedure with Dr. Hasson. For those wondering here, it looked impressive even before the last one. I can imagine it’s even better now and the pics give us a great idea. Hope you have been well and always nice to see you sharing here.

Thank you Doug. I’m keeping well, how’s everyone at H&W? Was talking to Nico the other day, she’s settling in well! Can’t thank you guys enough, not only for the results but also the hospitality, I actually really miss Vancouver!

1erurn.jpg

made no attempt to style it, literally just brushed the hair wax out and took a pic.

Will update with pics from the OP when i get chance.

I tried getting more up close hairline pics, but can't get any better than what I've already posted taking selfies with my phone

WOW JUST WOW that's all I can say. That is some of the thickest hair ive seen. unreal i can't imagine how that must feel.

btw is that your natural colour or do you dye it?

WOW JUST WOW that's all I can say. That is some of the thickest hair ive seen. unreal i can't imagine how that must feel.

btw is that your natural colour or do you dye it?

There’s been foils put in it, my hair is darker, although it looks much lighter combed forward with no product in. When styled it looks more like those photos I posted a couple of days ago

If I follow this correctly then you're saying you have/had 14000 grafts available?

Isn't that an insane amount? I thought most people had somewhere between 3000-8000?

I've had two assessments where I had been told I have very dense donor hair but I don't know how many grafts that means.

Either way, 14000 seems absolutely crazy to me.

And do you have any side effects from Fin after 10 years?

If I follow this correctly then you're saying you have/had 14000 grafts available?

Isn't that an insane amount? I thought most people had somewhere between 3000-8000?

I've had two assessments where I had been told I have very dense donor hair but I don't know how many grafts that means.

Either way, 14000 seems absolutely crazy to me.

And do you have any side effects from Fin after 10 years?

If I do FUE as well then yeah, guess I have good donor