Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

Yes, propecia, rogaine, biotin and msm

What's msm?

• Administrators

Hands down best head of hair on this website, it's insane how less than a thousand grafts can make such a difference, this certainly proves a little goes a long way congrats bro keep killing it!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hands down best head of hair on this website, it's insane how less than a thousand grafts can make such a difference, this certainly proves a little goes a long way congrats bro keep killing it!

This is 8-10k grafts, the >1000 was a hairline touchup.

• Administrators
This is 8-10k grafts, the >1000 was a hairline touchup.

I know that, if you look back I've been following this thread since the begining.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Can someone help me.

It says for every photo OP posts it states:

"Please update your account to enable 3rd Party hosting"

Photobucket is no longer free as I understand, so that's whys they're not visible. I posted a few pics 2 pages ago on tinypic so people could still see

2vt2uzb.jpg

Woke up looking crazy this morning!lol 2 years + post op and in need of a hair cut!

My Photobucket pics seem to no longer be visable so I uploaded some to tinypic:

These are after the final procedure has grown in

2diexid.jpg

34xjm7a.jpg

hv41sl.jpg

2conebp.jpg

2wlvlv4.jpg

243nddw.jpg

Starting point:

s4u9vk.jpg

72t114.jpg

mty25y.jpg

Failed UK procedure, immediately after, and 1 year after (just before first hasson procedure)

33kvzb8.jpg

2nar50p.jpg

So what was the reasoning behind so many grafts in that area? Can you do a little before/after showing of each procedure? I'm assuming you did a couple of 4k FUT's after that initial 2k one? Are you worried about your sides dropping down at some point when fin stops working?

So what was the reasoning behind so many grafts in that area? Can you do a little before/after showing of each procedure? I'm assuming you did a couple of 4k FUT's after that initial 2k one? Are you worried about your sides dropping down at some point when fin stops working?

I had another thread showing the other procedures, but the Photobucket went down and so that one also has no pics. I'd be a NW5 without HTs, the hair wasn't (obviously) all placed in the hairline, I had diffuse loss all through. Most of the hair on my head is now grafts as I've had the front, mid scalp, crown and temple points addressed. Off the top of my head, I think it went something like

Failed uk procedure 2k front 1/3 (2007)

Hasson front and mid scalp up to crown 4k (2008)

Hasson temple points and lowering hairline 2k (2009)

Hasson crown 1-2k (2012)

Hairline <1k (2015)

Doug probably has befores and after of each procedure, but I don't seem to have had any sort of loss since 2007 when I started fin tbh

I also had an assessment before the last procedure for FUE and apparently I have another 4k in the bank for FUE if needed

Edited by Aftermath

I had another thread showing the other procedures, but the Photobucket went down and so that one also has no pics. I'd be a NW5 without HTs, the hair wasn't (obviously) all placed in the hairline, I had diffuse loss all through. Most of the hair on my head is now grafts as I've had the front, mid scalp, crown and temple points addressed. Off the top of my head, I think it went something like

Hasson crown 1-2k (2012)

Hairline <1k (2015)

Doug probably has befores and after of each procedure, but I don't seem to have had any sort of loss since 2007 when I started fin tbh

I also had an assessment before the last procedure for FUE and apparently I have another 4k in the bank for FUE if needed

Nice ave you been on Finastiride since 2007? and how old were you when you received your first hair transplant?

Also do you mind showing us photos of your scars fro the FUT procedures???

This result is a contender for GOAT as a final product.

Agreed. I'm blown away by this result

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Nice ave you been on Finastiride since 2007? and how old were you when you received your first hair transplant?

Also do you mind showing us photos of your scars fro the FUT procedures???

Yeah, 10 years on fin, first HT at 27, now 37. It's just 1 scar, dr hasson goes through the same scar with every surgery. I don't have any pics at the mo but I'll see what I can do

• 4 months later...

Wow, just found this old threat. This is unbelivable (espcially after a failed first transplant) and the best result I have ever seen.

If my hair looks only half as good after the transplant (and my starting position is twice as good) I would still be happy.

Wow, just found this old threat. This is unbelivable (espcially after a failed first transplant) and the best result I have ever seen.

If my hair looks only half as good after the transplant (and my starting position is twice as good) I would still be happy.

You picked your doctor and ready for one yet? You've been around a bit and know your stuff so surprised you haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Agree this is the greatest hair transplant result(s) of all time.

Hasson crown 1-2k (2012)

Hairline <1k (2015)

Pretty impressive results...i just had mine on Dec 11th 2500 fue with Dr. Gable, just curious you mentioned your 1st HT failed, what was the reason it failed? and also in total you mentioned 10k total grafts, that is a huge amount, what does your donor area look like now? Thanks.

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable

• 3 months later...
Pretty impressive results...i just had mine on Dec 11th 2500 fue with Dr. Gable, just curious you mentioned your 1st HT failed, what was the reason it failed? and also in total you mentioned 10k total grafts, that is a huge amount, what does your donor area look like now? Thanks.

Not really sure why it failed. I think it was a combination of poor survival and the lacking not being dense enough since I have fine hair. Donor looks good, just the one scar and no signs of thinning, don’t think I could go down below a grade 4 realistically without there being some sign of it, but that suits me, I just fade it below the scar line and it’s totally unnoticeable I’ve had anything done. Sorry for the late reply I rarely come on here these days

The pics are on this page

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181443-dr-hasson-660-hairline-grafts-update-14.html

Since photobucket is now useless the pics in the Op aren’t visible

hey do you think we could exchange some direct messages? I am really considering a ht and have family in vancouver so hassan and wong could be perfect for me. Your result is truly amazing but I was wondering if you could post some high def shots of the hairline of if you don't want to post them here you could email me at nhlpro11@hotmail.com

I would so appreciate your help. Amazing results I am literally blown away

Hasson crown 1-2k (2012)

Hairline <1k (2015)

hey my dms arent working does anyone know why?