Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

As strange as this sounds, can you get photos of your hairline even more closely?

Also, back to the hair color topic (which I am obsessed about if you have seen any of my other posts), when I look at the post-Farjo photos, in the top down shot it looks like the transplanted hairs are darker, but the crown hairs are not. But in the post-Farjo photo of the hair line that does not necessarily appear to be the case, though of course from a photo it's hard to tell theses things.

Do you feel the color and diameter of the transplanted hairs are darker and thicker?

Thanks!

As strange as this sounds, can you get photos of your hairline even more closely?

Also, back to the hair color topic (which I am obsessed about if you have seen any of my other posts), when I look at the post-Farjo photos, in the top down shot it looks like the transplanted hairs are darker, but the crown hairs are not. But in the post-Farjo photo of the hair line that does not necessarily appear to be the case, though of course from a photo it's hard to tell theses things.

Do you feel the color and diameter of the transplanted hairs are darker and thicker?

Thanks!

I'll see what I can do, although the camera on the iPhone isnt great and its kinda hard to do an up close selfie in focus without the mirror!lol on the topic of the colour, my hair is quite a bit lighter without product, the post op faro are with no product, all other pics have product but to different extents. Although yeah I'd say my hair is probably darker than when i was younger and certainly thicker, my hair was nowhere near this thick in my teens!lol

The price has changed since I got my HT back in August 2015. The FUE price I paid in CDN was more than the price listed on their website now, so I am assuming that their prices are all in USD now, as when I do the conversion the price is about the same as I paid. Either that or they legitimately lowered their prices for FUE since I had my HT.

As far as I know HW has delayed the availability of their new topical FIN formula. I am on the list to be contacted when they have it available.... this was back in September. I have contacted them a couple times since and they said it is still delayed and hopefully available in the Spring. Hopefully their new formula is cheaper than their first batch.

The price has changed since I got my HT back in August 2015. The FUE price I paid in CDN was more than the price listed on their website now, so I am assuming that their prices are all in USD now, as when I do the conversion the price is about the same as I paid. Either that or they legitimately lowered their prices for FUE since I had my HT.

As far as I know HW has delayed the availability of their new topical FIN formula. I am on the list to be contacted when they have it available.... this was back in September. I have contacted them a couple times since and they said it is still delayed and hopefully available in the Spring. Hopefully their new formula is cheaper than their first batch.

No, if you access the website from Canada, you will get the price in Canadian dollars. I know because I experimented with that when I was in Montreal a month ago, I.e it's $8 US dollars when accessed from the States, and $8 Canadian when accessed from Canada.

No, if you access the website from Canada, you will get the price in Canadian dollars. I know because I experimented with that when I was in Montreal a month ago, I.e it's $8 US dollars when accessed from the States, and $8 Canadian when accessed from Canada.

How long ago was this? Because now it doesn't state what currency it is.

How long ago was this? Because now it doesn't state what currency it is.

Just checked out your thread, impressive results so far with a small amount of grafts, usually months 6-9 show the most improvement for me, are you satisfied so far? Has it thickened up much since your last post?

Just checked out your thread, impressive results so far with a small amount of grafts, usually months 6-9 show the most improvement for me, are you satisfied so far? Has it thickened up much since your last post?

It has thickened up since my latest update, yes. I will post a 7 month update in a couple of weeks. From there it will be a 9 12 and 18 month updates.

• 2 months later...

How did I miss this!? You must be thrilled. I just read your Fargo thread and your entire journey. Simply marvellous. Now, enjoy that hair buddy!

• 2 months later...

aftermath

Just wondering if you had pics of immediate post op for the hairline work done. The reason I ask is because if I decide to get a touchup done in the future for any further thinning or just from hair greed, I want to know if Dr Hasson still shaves a large area where the hair will be transplanted, or if it is a small procedure, he will opt to not shave the area...

also, you may have posted this earlier, but are you on any meds?

Thanks

aftermath

Just wondering if you had pics of immediate post op for the hairline work done. The reason I ask is because if I decide to get a touchup done in the future for any further thinning or just from hair greed, I want to know if Dr Hasson still shaves a large area where the hair will be transplanted, or if it is a small procedure, he will opt to not shave the area...

also, you may have posted this earlier, but are you on any meds?

Thanks

Hey spidey, I'll take a look later, if not maybe I can ask H&W to send me some. The shaved the area the grafts were going but it wasn't a large area, I just wore my hair combed forward for a couple of months (I looked like Lloyd Christmas!lol). I'm on 1mg propecia daily and I use rogaine 1-2 times a day, I also take msm and biotin. Took a look at your last pic post yesterday, your hair is looking great! Any change since your last post?

took some pics inside in the same place with same lighting as previous updates, also took some pics outside, some under direct sunlight... the ones my forehead looks ridiculously white is when i was led on a trampoline with the sun directly face on, the one where my forehead is illuminated on the right side (my left) is obviously where the sun was hitting me from that angle, also took some from above with the sun on my crown.

*the pics i took in the mirror seemed to want to focus more on my phone than me so thats why they look slightly fuzzy

IMG_9063_zpshrvq4djo.jpg

IMG_9091_zps6slmjhnq.jpg

IMG_9094_zpsjpn7ovbg.jpg

IMG_9095_zpss4ryv4sz.jpg

IMG_9092_zpsyaibqqhi.jpg

IMG_9093_zpsclymjker.jpg

IMG_9088_zpsdng4zda6.jpg

IMG_9087_zpsz6zpj21d.jpg

IMG_9096_zpsjledu9pf.jpg

IMG_9097_zpsmajifpdg.jpg

IMG_9057_zpst4ivlmdr.jpg

IMG_9044_zpsyfsyta4f.jpg

IMG_9061_zpsmc5asum1.jpg

IMG_9106_zpsvg0amvsz.jpgSun directly on my left side

IMG_9108_zpsadepzeax.jpgSun directly from front

IMG_9041_zpsf2vlstw1.jpgSun directly from front

Just a reminder of where I started:

2006, before any treatment

3_zpsfe9eaf2c.jpg

4_zps5c1f349f.jpg

2007, after a 2000 procedure to the frontal third from dr farjo n Manchester :

9_zps6322b553.jpg

Edited by Aftermath

Jesus dude your 14 month updates are insane. Easiest the best results I've seen, especially coming from where you started. You are lucky you have good hair quality and we're able to go through with as many procedures as you did.

Nothing new on my end except the hair quality getting straighter and smoother.

I am going to go into the clinic for my 12 month pics in mid August.

Jesus dude your 14 month updates are insane. Easiest the best results I've seen, especially coming from where you started. You are lucky you have good hair quality and we're able to go through with as many procedures as you did.

Nothing new on my end except the hair quality getting straighter and smoother.

I am going to go into the clinic for my 12 month pics in mid August.

Speechless!

Thanks guys, always nice to hear kind comments!!

Incredible results! You must be over the moon and then some!

Like Spidey mentioned, do you have any immediate post-op pics of your most recent 660 graft procedure? Would be nice to see these.

Can't remember if H&W took any but I think I have a couple of pics in my old phone from the hotel, not sure the quality but when I'm home I'll take a look and see if I can find them

• Administrators

Fantastic results, literally the best i've seen, I think so many times guys get hair transplants just to leave their hair messy unstyled. I think what makes this result even better is the hair style, what holding hair spray do you use?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Aftermath!

What can I say? Spectacular! It was always great to see you here even though I couldn’t figure out why you wanted more hair. But I have to say, I can’t argue with this! Glad it has worked out so well for you and thank you for sharing your result and experience here. I do have a post-op shot from your last procedure taken here which I have requested to be processed. I hope to have it ready to post tomorrow.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Fantastic results, literally the best i've seen, I think so many times guys get hair transplants just to leave their hair messy unstyled. I think what makes this result even better is the hair style, what holding hair spray do you use?

thanks mate! heres a pic of everything i use to wash/style my hair at the moment

IMG_9132_zps5gg7rkrd.jpg

I wash/condition once-twice per day (as i like clean hair to apply rogaine foam

then i dry in roughly the style i want it and put rogaine foam on

when thats dries i dampen the hair with water and comb it through

i then add a small amount of gel and comb this through the hair then dry in the direction i want it to go

i then use the paste to style it properly and set with spray,

hope that helps.

I sometimes use defining paste by american crewe instead of or as well as the paste, and another spray I've found really good is freeze hold by TRESemme, its a little heavier than the avida stuff but does the same job at about a quarter of the price

Aftermath!

What can I say? Spectacular! It was always great to see you here even though I couldn’t figure out why you wanted more hair. But I have to say, I can’t argue with this! Glad it has worked out so well for you and thank you for sharing your result and experience here. I do have a post-op shot from your last procedure taken here which I have requested to be processed. I hope to have it ready to post tomorrow.

thanks Doug! its always a pleasure to see all you guys! staff couldn't be friendlier or more professional! I know its probably weird but I've actually enjoyed all my surgeries and the after care has been out of this world. Can't recommend you guys enough! not only do you have probably the two best surgeons in the field but you, Nico and all the staff have made me feel like Vancouver is my second home. As for the results, I had a vision of where i wanted to get with my hair which Dr Hasson made a reality and I'm forever indebted to him for that! In my opinion anyone having a HT who hasn't got H&W at the top of their list of surgeons needs to go back and do more research!

Incredible results Aftermath. Really happy to see that you finally got what you wanted. Beautiful work and amazing density.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Incredible results Aftermath. Really happy to see that you finally got what you wanted. Beautiful work and amazing density.

Thanks mate, you were really helpful in and leading up to the consult! Really appreciate it! Best of luck with your new endeavours, the U.K. H&W patients really with miss your expertise