Dr Hasson 660 hairline grafts update

Aftermath

Didn't you ask Aftermath about having the hairline lowered a bit in the last year and some people tried to talk to you out of it? I pretty sure I was one of them :) but your hair looks awesome and one of the best transformations I have seen in long time.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Didn't you ask Aftermath about having the hairline lowered a bit in the last year and some people tried to talk to you out of it? I pretty sure I was one of them :) but your hair looks awesome and one of the best transformations I have seen in long time.

lol yeah that was me mate, i was in 2 minds.... can't say i really listened to anyone in the end, it was something that still bothered me so i decided to get it sorted. I think it turned out to be the right choice because it was a small amount of grafts, which have made an enormous difference and to top it all off there was a nice improvement in the post op strip scar, so win-win:)

Stunning transformation. Congratulations.

Thank you:) the doctors you are considering are all good choices IMO. Obviously I'm going to recommend dr hasson but I don't think you'll go far wrong with any of the 5 doctors you have short listed. Personally I wouldn't add any to that shortlist

Thank you:) the doctors you are considering are all good choices IMO. Obviously I'm going to recommend dr hasson but I don't think you'll go far wrong with any of the 5 doctors you have short listed. Personally I wouldn't add any to that shortlist

I would remove Feller and replace with Ron Shapiro & Rahal

Aftermath:

Thank you. I'm still in the researching and early consulting phase, but very impressed with the work of each of those listed. I won't add any more, but will, unfortunately, need to remove all but one in time.

Research, research, research!

Doctors I'm considering:

FUT:

-Feller

-Hasson

-Konior

Aftermath:

Thank you. I'm still in the researching and early consulting phase, but very impressed with the work of each of those listed. I won't add any more, but will, unfortunately, need to remove all but one in time.

Based on what I've seen I could narrow it down to hasson, konior and Lorenzo. These are the 3 I've noted the most patient satisfaction and the least complaints, but ultimately only you can choose who feels right to you. Personally I wouldn't add Rahal like stig suggested, there have been a few sub standard cases I've seen over the last year or so. Shapiro is never really someone I looked into personally so I can't comment

Aftermath:

If you have Feller mentioned in the same sentence of Hasson, then you haven't performed sufficient research to date. No disrespect to Feller, but he is not in the same class as Hasson, Rahal, Shapiro, and Konior.

Personally I wouldn't add Rahal like stig suggested, there have been a few sub standard cases I've seen over the last year or so. Shapiro is never really someone I looked into personally so I can't comment

They all have a few sub standard cases. Hasson had the crown guy recently, and Feriduni just had one - that thread has been active recently. Okay maybe Konior doesn't

They all have a few sub standard cases. Hasson had the crown guy recently, and Feriduni just had one - that thread has been active recently. Okay maybe Konior doesn't

Obviously there are going to be those cases with any doctor, I just feel Rahal has had more than usual lately that's why personally I'd rule him out. I personally don't think there's another surgeon in dr hassons level and for me I can't recommend him enough

Obviously there are going to be those cases with any doctor, I just feel Rahal has had more than usual lately that's why personally I'd rule him out. I personally don't think there's another surgeon in dr hassons level and for me I can't recommend him enough

Rahal has also had some knockout cases lately as well. I don't disagree with about Hasson though. He is outstanding

Rahal has also had some knockout cases lately as well. I don't disagree with about Hasson though. He is outstanding

For me it's all about consistency and although when Rahal gets it right it's outstanding I feel he doesn't consistently do it enough for me so personally I wouldn't recommend him but it's like with anything, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm going to check out some Shapiro results though because I've never really looked at any of his threads.

For me it's all about consistency and although when Rahal gets it right it's outstanding I feel he doesn't consistently do it enough for me so personally I wouldn't recommend him but it's like with anything, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm going to check out some Shapiro results though because I've never really looked at any of his threads.

For Shapiro, check out Sunnycool's thread. For some reason you don't see as many threads for Shapiro as you do for Hasson or Rahal, but good luck finding a bad review on him. In addition, when you ask other surgeons who they rate as their best surgeons, Shapiro's name always comes up.

Aftermath,

Thanks for updating the forum with your results. It was really good to meet with you in London last year when Dr Hasson visited. I thought your hair was looking great then and happy to hear that this small touch up has made the difference for you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thats some serious density. Very happy for you. So glad you do not have shockloss in donor, recipient density issues, hairline temporal issues, and etc.

Looks like your doctor nailed it well for you. Very happy you can live and enjoy that hair and not worry about it anymore. Looks like you are set. Congrats!

Aftermath:

Precisely. Consistency is one of the biggest deciding factors for me as well. I have seen some very impressive and flashy results from the other doctors mentioned; however, I've also seen some very aggressive approaches that resulted in poor results too. The FUT doctors on my current list consistently deliver.

Congratulations again.

Research, research, research!

Doctors I'm considering:

FUT:

-Feller

-Hasson

-Konior

Aftermath,

Thanks for updating the forum with your results. It was really good to meet with you in London last year when Dr Hasson visited. I thought your hair was looking great then and happy to hear that this small touch up has made the difference for you.

No worries mate, not that Dr Hasson needs the promo but Im very appreciative and I hope it helps sharing my experience. You were very helpful and it was great to meet you! your hair looked really great in person too mate (not that it doesn't in pics). thanks again.

Looks good man. My hair style is similar to yours but a bit messy and its always a nice feeling when someone compliments my hair. Bet it feels good going from where you were to where you are.

It feels unbelievable mate, all I get is complements these days, where do u get your hair cut, how do you style your hair like that, your hairs looking thick etc. Long way from when i wouldn't remove my baseball cap because i was embarrassed having people look at my hair! it used to really bother me and affect my social life!

This is a truly knockout result. As good as it gets. Congrats!

Thanks David, means a lot coming from you, a person thats seen more cases than most

This is nothing short of amazing. It literally LOOKS like natural density, and that's the name of the game. Even wet it's excellent. Might have been a long road, but you definitely made it now!

Thanks for the kind words, it has been a long road but tbh I could've actually stopped after the first Hasson procedure, the rest has been fine tuning. its actually not been that bad though Ive enjoyed all the time is spent in vancouver

Thats some serious density. Very happy for you. So glad you do not have shockloss in donor, recipient density issues, hairline temporal issues, and etc.

Looks like your doctor nailed it well for you. Very happy you can live and enjoy that hair and not worry about it anymore. Looks like you are set. Congrats!

Thanks Sean, I hope everything is starting to work out for you, i remember following your progress a few months ago and i know you've had issues, hope things are starting 2 work out for u mate, if anyone deserves a good result its you!