Did Dr Hakan Doganay use fake accounts for publicity?Read this and decide it yourself

paleocapa89

I have contacted Bill - Managing Publisherand David - Moderator a few days ago describing how Dr Hakan Doganay was using fake accounts on this forum for publicity, but was let off the hook too easily.

I haven't gotten any answer since, So I decided to post my whole letter here publicly:

Dear Bill and David,

I believe you have overlooked some important facts about the case when Dr Hakan Doganay was accused of using fake accounts that share the same IP, but was let off the hook.

I believe that those were in fact fake accounts and in this letter I am going to prove to you why.

Please, first take a closer look at my other thread. I have received this message from Xkos48 quoting William1's original post.

It can be found here

"Originally Posted by William1 View Post

I too had to face the BS answers and evasion from the clinic. I know what paleocapa89 is talking about.

There is a problem with Doctor Doganay. As a matter of fact the reason why I (a French person) gave my testimony on this English speaking forum about my hair transplant with Dr Doganay is because the French forum on which I got in contact with Doganay's team, didn't want anything to do with Doganay anymore. They erased him from the list of their recommended doctors because his team made their patients and potential future patients believe that hair transplant was a very simple thing. Very aggressive marketing. Furthermore, a very active contributor in this French forum called "Caraglio" was inciting people to get a hair transplant with Doganay, because he expected to get a nice price for his future own hair transplant with Doganay. They caught him somehow by getting access to his conversation to Doganay's french agent "Enzy".

Here it is, for those who can speak french: Mise au point du 05-05-2013 - International Hair Loss Forum

Mise au point du 05-05-2013 - International Hair Loss Forum

They erased all the forum threads about Doganay, and even erased the name "Doganay" itself from all over the forum and replaced it by "Dr D."

I guess anyone can contact the admin of this French forum for further details

WOW.tremendous,I just finished reading in french the article,it basically says that hakan doganay has been suspended for life on the forum for using illegal practices for publicity reasons."

After reading this I remembered that there was a claim on this forum as well about Dr Hakan Doganay using fake accounts, so I did a little research.

This was David's post in 05-15-2014,

you can find the post here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175260-dr-hakan-doganay-1693-grafts-after-9-5-months-fue-will-updated-7.html

"Guys,

Concerns about Dr. Doganay's clinic potentially using a number of false member profiles have recently come to our attention. At this time, we have identified a number of profiles sharing the same IP address as Dr. Doganay's account and have reached out to the clinic for an explanation. We will keep you updated on this as we obtain further information.

Having said that, we are confident in Dr. Doganay's skill in delivering consistently excellent results."

And this was the defense used by the clinic, I am quoting David:

"Hello Everyone,

In response to questions raised in this thread, we have received a plausible explanation from Dr. Doganay's representative Ahmet regarding the sharing of IP addresses among a number of different accounts.

The account DrHakanDOGANAY is managed by two of Dr. Doganay's representatives as Dr. Doganay does not speak English. One of these is Ahmet who is currently based in the UK and the other is Mustafa who is based in the US. In addition to sharing clinic results, when questions are posed to the doctor, they will contact him, translate his response and post it on his behalf using that account.

Lloyd is one of Mustafa's office mates and is a former patient of Dr. Doganay. Thus, they often share the same IP.

The accounts; Saaed, Sariz, JohnLondon and Azura belong to other roommates and office mates of Mustafa and Ahmet. They have assured me thatall the accounts belong to different people and all of the comments are their individual opinions and comments. None of these members are asked to post by the clinic.

Azura's job is to notify the clinic if any former patients are expressing concerns about their procedure so they can contact the patient and address these concerns but he is not encouraged to post comments. I have reminded them that Azura must provide a disclosure in his signature stating that he is employed by the clinic.

I do not believe that there was any intention to deceive on the part of Dr. Doganay or his staff. I've made some suggestions as to how they can avoid this confusion in the future and also suggested that they respond publicly to any questions or comments that may arise."

And this was the defense by the clinic, I am quoting Dr. Hakan Doganay:

"Dear David,

Thanks for the clarification and thanks to everyone for the comments.

Ahmet (in the UK) and Mustafa ( in the USA) are graduate students. Few people (from their departments or housemate) heard about the forum and they opened accounts.

David! Sorry that we were not clear about the Azura's situation. We follow our patients' process after the operation. But just in case Ahmet asked Azura to let him know if Azura sees any former patient who has concerns about the operation that the clinic can contact and answer the patient's questions and concerns.

All of the comments and questions are their individual opinions and questions.

Thanks again for the clarification and the comments."

This weak defense seemed BS and not "life-like" at all to me so I took the liberty to do some research, let's see the facts:

These so called real accounts of Lloyd, JohnLondon, Azura, Saeed and Sariz are just roommates of Ahmet and Mustafa and share the same IP meaning that they only come online and post on the forum from the same network from the same building. Very unlikely. I believe Lloyd is the main account as it was registered first and the following accounts were registered subsequently to praise Dr Hakan Doganay.

Lloydin 2/7/2013

JohnLondonin 12/18/2013

Azurain 12/11/2013

Saeed in 11/2/2013

Sariz in 4/28/2014

So these so called real accounts are real people who are just expressing their own opinion right? Let's take a look at their posting history:

(click their names and check their posts)

Johnlondon: all posts: 35, from this 23 posts are affiliated with Dr Hakan Doganay from that 22 posts are directly praising him and 1 post directly recommends him or states that he is considering him for surgery.

Azura: all post: 21, from this 11 post are affiliated with Dr Hakan Doganay from that 9 posts directly praising him.

Saaed: all posts: 38 from this 27 are affiliated with Dr Hakan Doganay from that 24 are directly praising him and 2 post directly recommends him or states that he is considering him for surgery.

Sariz: all posts: 6 from this 3 are affiliated with Dr Hakan Doganay, and all 3 are directly praising him,

Loyd is a different account, in my opinion that is the main account i didn't have the time to check all his posts but from the 148 post he made 89 are affiliated with Dr Hakan Doganay. He also claims he is a former patient but haven't really provided any proof, this is his vague thread: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175175-dr-hakan-doganay-18-months-4000-grafts-results.html

So these "real people" just happened to be Dr Hakan Doganays rep's roommates who share the same IP and come online to share their "own opinion" which is posting about Hakan Doganay and praising him in almost 100% of their posts that are in connection with him. Very unlikely.,,

Ok so let's see what happened after they got busted in 05-15-2014? There should be no change in their behavior since these are just "real roommates" expressing their "own opinion"... Let's take a look at their last post and last activity after they got busted in 05-15-2014 :

Johnlondon: Last post 05-03-2014. Last online: 05-03-2014

Azura: Last post 05-04-2014. Last online: 05-17-2014

Saaed: Last post 05-05-2014. Last online 05-06-2014

Sariz: Last post: 05-01-2014. Last online 05-01-2014

So to sum up, these "real people" who happen to be Dr Hakan Doganay's rep roommates and just happen to share the same IP and only come online from the same network from the same building are posting mainly about the doctor and in those post they are praising him and recommending him for surgery. And after they got busted they stopped posting and never come online again. And what happened to Azura, whose job supposed to be "to notify the clinic if any former patients are expressing concerns" How come he never came online after they got busted? How can he notify the clinic is he was never online since?

Do you really believe this? I do not. I believe those were fake accounts created by Dr. Hakan Doganay's rep to praise the doc and to recommend him for surgery and after he got busted he never used those accounts anymore. In my opinion this is very unsettling. Those posts are still on the forum praising the doc and recommending him for surgery so when a new member finds them he will be influenced by them. I know I was. This is very dangerous and unethical not to mention how badly this can influence the reputation and credibility of this website.

I dont't know what else proof do you need from me to believe that what I am stating about Dr Hakan Doganay is all true. I contacted you first and not posted this on the forum, so those accounts can’t be reactivated and the posts deleted by Dr Hakan Doganay’s rep. Anyway if that happened, I have documented and saved everything. Please get back to me when you have decided what you want to do with the information that I just provided to you.

Obviously, I am not in a position to decide 100% sure whether those are in fact fake accounts or "real people" expressing their "own opinion" but I believe I am entitled to my own opinion. But when something looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Edited by paleocapa89

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a serious issue, the explanation by the doctor also sounds suspect, I think this needs to be thoroughly investigated, the thread be kept open and explanation provided where it is due.

My Thread: 

This is pretty damning. I remember the original incident from last year and, honestly, found the explanation totally unconvincing. Now that it's been shown that these accounts were created almost simultaneously, posted nearly exclusively in praise of Dr. Doganay, and then simultaneously stopped accessing the forum after the issue arose, I really don't think there's any reason to lend this farfetched explanation credibility.

• Administrators

Hell hath no fury like a dissatisfied HT patient.

But seriously this is shady as hell, but I honestly don't think Dr. Doganay is the only one doing this, the industry is shady as a whole if you investigated a bit deeper I'm sure you'd uncover a whole bunch of other physicians. When I first started researching HT's back in 05-06 I remember hearing that you run a high risk going to a physician that isn't IAHRS, but really what goes on to being IAHRS? A membership fee if you're looking for ethics paleo I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong industry sadly.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

But seriously this is shady as hell, but I honestly don't think Dr. Doganay is the only one doing this, the industry is shady as a whole if you investigated a bit deeper I'm sure you'd uncover a whole bunch of other physicians. When I first started researching HT's back in 05-06 I remember hearing that you run a high risk going to a physician that isn't IAHRS, but really what goes on to being IAHRS? A membership fee if you're looking for ethics paleo I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong industry sadly.

But isnt this the VERY distinction between the doctors than can and should be trusted and those who should not? I cannot imagine anything resembling this with a Konior, Shapiro, H+W, Feller, Rahal, etc.

I agree that many can be naive, which is only compounded by an industry with inherent shadiness (ALL areas of elective and plastic surgery are like this--purely cosmetic even worse) but thats why we have to be our own doctors sometimes and scrutinize prior to surgery. The bar will be raised if patients demand a certain standard.

Paleo--I truly respect what you've done here. You've persisted despite many doubting you and trying to silence you. I agree you should still focus all this motivated energy on next steps with a different doctor, but I hope the moderators take action now.

I think the moderators have to do something. I know they accepted the clinic's explanation at face value before, but with these facts I think that the burden is on the clinic to produce hard proof that they aren't engaging in this kind of prohibited behavior. Absent that, I think there would be a meaningful erosion of trust on the forum.

I think the moderators have to do something. I know they accepted the clinic's explanation at face value before, but with these facts I think that the burden is on the clinic to produce hard proof that they aren't engaging in this kind of prohibited behavior. Absent that, I think there would be a meaningful erosion of trust on the forum.

agreed. credibility at stake.

But isnt this the VERY distinction between the doctors than can and should be trusted and those who should not? I cannot imagine anything resembling this with a Konior, Shapiro, H+W, Feller, Rahal, etc.

now.

This is just my own theory, and I have absolutely no evidence to back it up, but I bet you that they all do it, they just haven't been caught yet because they are probably smart about it. Think about it, Esrec, when you were looking around, you got some great advice from forum members, are you sure one of them wasn't a Ferko or Matt Z throwing H&W or Shapiro's name around hoping that something sticks? No disrespect to Ferko or Matt Z though, and I'm just using their names as examples, but it makes business sense though, as shady as it is. Just don't get caught like Doganay's cronies - man they were pretty stupid the way they did it though. At least carry on posting after that explanation was given - lol - sorry Bill and David, but if you actually brought that story, then it's a joke.

Stig,

I dont want to play conspiracy theorist but if what you're suggesting is true then the entire credibility of this forum is non-existent. I personally don't believe that all docs deploy a team to pump up their status on the boards.

That said---your homework should go beyond listening to people on the board. I personally spoke with 8 doctors. Phyisician coordinators are great but personally can't believe people would agree to surgery without talking to the doc himself. Baffling to me. I asked every doc personally who he would choose if the procedure was being done on himself. I narrowed my search based on who was mentioned. Pure and simple

Beyond that, you can ask to speak with previous patients. There's no shortage of confirmation you can seek if you choose to conduct due diligence. If a doctor rushes you, or doesnt answer all of your quesitons--run. If you dont have access to them personally-run.

Just a shame we're here right now. Hopefully mods step up their game.

Agree, one has to do thorough research,just not go based solely on the forum recommendations, though recommendation means atleast a minimum standard has been achieved by the recommended doctor.

And yes it is important that these issues are investigated by owners and moderators alike speedily.

I also do not think most doctors would use multiple proxies like the above example. However it is now becoming increasingly clear that some do!, which in itself should be very concerning!!!.

Bottomline - the sanctity of the forum must be maintained at any cost, even if it means punishing a doctor for falsifying records or false advertising or any other misdemeanor. This forum has given me so much, it is important that this wonderful forum be made available to other hairloss patients as well in its helpful form.

Stig,

I dont want to play conspiracy theorist but if what you're suggesting is true then the entire credibility of this forum is non-existent. I personally don't believe that all docs deploy a team to pump up their status on the boards.

That said---your homework should go beyond listening to people on the board. I personally spoke with 8 doctors. Phyisician coordinators are great but personally can't believe people would agree to surgery without talking to the doc himself. Baffling to me. I asked every doc personally who he would choose if the procedure was being done on himself. I narrowed my search based on who was mentioned. Pure and simple

Beyond that, you can ask to speak with previous patients. There's no shortage of confirmation you can seek if you choose to conduct due diligence. If a doctor rushes you, or doesnt answer all of your quesitons--run. If you dont have access to them personally-run.

Just a shame we're here right now. Hopefully mods step up their game.

My Thread: 

Well said. Personal self interest is inherent in human nature so it is smart to go beyond the advise of a rep if he is guiding you directly to his doctor, for instance.

That being said there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum that is invaluable for anyone considering a hair transplant.

The Dr. Doganay stuff does sound shady though IMHO and should be looked into.

Yeah we knew the industry is shady but thats why the forum was created.... The question can slowly be transitioned to.... "Is the forum shady?" Thats not good.... I would hate to think the almighty dollar has swayed this forum in the other direction. Hopefully the situation is addressed and this becomes a wake up call for everyone. Im not gonna lie it hurts to think the forum's credibility took a major hit...

"hell hath no fury like a dissatisfied ht patient" HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH awesome

Edited by Arrie
spelling

You only live once...

First of all: I have a lot of respect for paleocapa89 and what he is doing here.

Summing up the two threads he created makes one thing very obvious: When you pay the fee to be recommended here as a doctor you get away with a lot of BS. Plain and simple! And that is very concerning regarding this sites integrity.

The first thread paleo opened showed about 15 examples of Dr.Doganay?s subpar work which was amassed in a relativly short time fram. That in itself was concerning but the way this site in person of Bill and David responded in that thread was even more concerning. It was obvious that they tried to defend the doc and somewhat attack Paleo. And all this despite the fact that the 15 examples shown in that thread had a somewhat similar pattern: all the patients were obviously not happy with their results AND felt not treated the way they should have been treated.

Then Paleo opened this second thread and brought the fake-user-thread up. The explanation of Dr.Doganay?s "crew of former patients that all live and work in the same place" sounds like total BS. How can anyone with somewhat functioning brain cells believe this explanation. You simply cant. But than again you will believe this BS when you are getting a fee for believing it. Plain and simple.

So to sum it up and that is already said: dont think that by finding this site or using a recommended Surgeon from this site you have done enough research. You have to dig way deeper and look behind all the smoke to find a surgeon you are comfortable to go with.

Thank you Bart83

I could not have summed up my experience any better myself.

It's good to see you Bill stepping up.

Who knows how many people -including me- were deceived by the fake reviews and encouragements, what appears to be plain marketing fraud. You are responsible for the doctors you are working with, recommend and advertise. If you let room for this kind of activity, in my opinion, you can easily find yourself legally in a position where deceived patients will prosecute the forum and it's operators for being scammed.

I am waiting for your response.

Edited by paleocapa89

On another note, you have users (losers) such as

Joesocks202

This guy comes from nowhere and slates several threads as being fraudulent, rubbishing results etc after admitting having a meeting with Dr Fellar.

Almost as though Fellar put him up to it, but didn't realise he was going to be such an obnoxious weapon and then told him to calm down.

Just another twist to what goes on within this forum.

I, like many others put up my story to help inform potential patients, its a shame that it only takes one or two morons potentially on the payroll of rival doctors to ruin what I consider a useful thread.

Sometimes it makes you think why you even bother.

So to conclude, the doctors PR guys have been caught out, but he is not the only one with bad intentions, its just that the others are better at hiding their tracks.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

The first thread paleo opened showed about 15 examples of Dr.Doganay?s subpar work which was amassed in a relativly short time fram. That in itself was concerning but the way this site in person of Bill and David responded in that thread was even more concerning. It was obvious that they tried to defend the doc and somewhat attack Paleo. And all this despite the fact that the 15 examples shown in that thread had a somewhat similar pattern: all the patients were obviously not happy with their results

I find this particularly alarming as I was seriously considering this doc a year ago. His reviews and results were stellar. Obviously a few users felt the same and took the bait. Now they (those 15 complainants) have a similar problem: poor growth. Often one side in particular.

Overall Bill and David are trying to help the affected patient which is good to see. I think we all need to appreciate that.

I also belive that despite doctors paying to be recommended by the forum the genuine complaints by the adversley affected patients' should be heard and voices not sitfled out unless it appears entirely ridiculous attempts to maling a perfectly well intentioned HT doctor due to either professional jealosy or other incentives.

As i have mentioned before, it is very, very, very,........important to maintain the sanctity of the forum so the folks who come here for some genuine advice (like i did several months ago and benefitted immensley from the advice and help of forum members, to all of whom I am indeed very indebted). don't get false re-assurances about a HT specialist who has had several cases gone horribly wrong?, or some who may have cheated on graft counts etc.. or some who would not follow-up or come good on their promise of correcting a bad result.

I don't mind seeing few google adsense or chitika or brightroll advertisements on the forum if it means it is going to free the forum off the clutches of being indebted to benevolent doctors who sponsors the forum. I understand the need to advertise their work and attract potential new clients, but to push the envelope in such a way and to such an extent which can be harmful to potential clients and perfectly naive and trusting patients is a horrible thing to do in any profession.

hope this is a lesson learnt!. once again thanks for publishers and mods for keeping this thread open.

My Thread: 

On another note, you have users (losers) such as

Joesocks202

This guy comes from nowhere and slates several threads as being fraudulent, rubbishing results etc after admitting having a meeting with Dr Fellar.

Almost as though Fellar put him up to it, but didn't realise he was going to be such an obnoxious weapon and then told him to calm down.

Just another twist to what goes on within this forum.

I, like many others put up my story to help inform potential patients, its a shame that it only takes one or two morons potentially on the payroll of rival doctors to ruin what I consider a useful thread.

Sometimes it makes you think why you even bother.

So to conclude, the doctors PR guys have been caught out, but he is not the only one with bad intentions, its just that the others are better at hiding their tracks.

_________________________________________________Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

In addition to Joesocks ( http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Joesocks202 ) and bunsenburner ( http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/bunsenburner - mostly posts praising Feller/ Bloxham / Lindsey...also note his signature: "research, research, research" which is what Spex used to say: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/139221-hair-transplant-guide.html ), who both signed up within a couple of days of each other, another new Feller backside smoocher who appeared around the same time was Frankmello: Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Frankmello's Profile

Also, notice how they all go on about how intelligent Dr Feller supposedly is. Frankmello describes him as "very very bright" ( http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179786-fut-more-popular-than-fue-post2445864.html#post2445864 ) then another poster says "very very intelligent" ( http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181104-failed-fue-repaired-dr-feller-thank-you-dr-feller.html ) and one here describes him as "EXTREMELY intelligent" http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180902-giant-thanks-dr-feller-his-wonderful-staff-post2446072.html#post2446072

Hmm...No smoking guns. Just food for thought.

Edited by LondonHTseeker

In addition to Joesocks ( Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Joesocks202's Profile ) and bunsenburner ( Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - bunsenburner's Profile - mostly posts praising Feller/ Bloxham / Lindsey) , another new Feller backside smoocher who appeared at the same time was Frankmello: Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Frankmello's Profile

Also, notice how they all go on about how intelligent Dr Feller supposedly is. Frankmello describes him as "very very bright" ( http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179786-fut-more-popular-than-fue-post2445864.html#post2445864 ) then another poster says "very, very intelligent" ( http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181104-failed-fue-repaired-dr-feller-thank-you-dr-feller.html ) and one here describes him as "EXTREMELY intelligent" http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180902-giant-thanks-dr-feller-his-wonderful-staff-post2446072.html#post2446072 Hmm...

Let us not forgot about a forum member by the name of "LondonHTseeker" who was the biggest backside smoocher of Dr Feller for a few months whilst a free mFUE was on the table.

I think most active real posters can distinguish what is going on with various docs. It's not hard to make out traits and behaviors of new posters and their views expressed online. Like I said, it is good to keep proper documentation and screenshots to monitor transparency and to ensure a deceptive free environment. This is good across all online platforms. To analyze and evaluate changes/edits by all parties with or without reason. Sometimes, you dont have to, as there may be folks in power that may be monitoring, but it is always good to keep records for reference. FTC, rules and regs, certainly do not play around when it comes to businesses entities and relationships. Federal law, rules, regs, supersede everything. Anythings that hints at deception is a target.

Guys, I just wanted to give everybody an update. Given all of the information I have received, in large part thanks to Paleo, I have been seriously considering discontinuing Dr. Doganay's recommendation. The fact that there are so many patients who have reported poor growth and other issues suggesting possible misuse of our and other forums, the evidence is overwhelming and highly concerning.

That said, I actually had sent an email to the clinic letting them know that we are going to discontinue their recommendation. However, I received a very polite response from the clinic asking for a chance to explain and defend themselves before we make a final decision. after considering it further, I think it's only fair to give the clinic a chance to explain what might be going on that caused so many cases of poor growth and also explain the possible forum misuse.

At the end of the day, I think we as a community should make the final decision after hearing their response as to whether or not we should give them a chance to reconcile the issues at hand. Ultimately, all physicians have cases of poor growth. However, it is critical for physicians and clinics to make sure there are no quality control issues that cause ongoing problems beyond what is typically considered normal.

In this case, it is clear that the number of reported cases of poor growth are significant. I also wonder if this is due to the fact that the clinic went from having the doctor performing all of the extractions to having technicians do it. Originally, we were told that the physician did the extractions. We were then told months later that technicians are doing this now, which is why we ended up changing the information on his recommendation profile.

It makes me wonder if perhaps if we did give them another chance, that perhaps the doctor should go back to performing all of the extractions. Perhaps that's where the system broke down.

Anyway, I want to assure the community that we are very serious about patient satisfaction and that ultimately, if we feel that a clinic is no longer living up to our high standards for recommendation, that we will take action. Ultimately, it would be nice to see the clinic turn things around back to the way things were when he was first approved for recommendation. But if they can't prove that any quality control issues have been resolved, we may have to truly discontinue his recommendation.

Again, I believe it is fair to give the clinic a chance to explain themselves. Then, I will be counting on the community to provide their genuine and honest input on whether or not you think we should continue his recommendation. The publishers of this community will weigh all input seriously and make the final decision.

I look forward to your input

Best wishes,

Bill

The negative experiences are all here on this forum for anyone researching this clinic anyway, sounds fair to give the clinic/Dr a chance to reply to lacklustre results and dodgy marketing practices.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts