Dr Koray Erdogan - FUE 3003 Grafts 23/10/2015

HT-FUE

HT-FUE,

Wow - where does the time go. I remember chatting to you on here as you went through your procedure, and I went to Turkey and had mine shortly after. I'm now over 2 years post HT also, and am super happy I went through with it. Thanks for your encouragement at the time, and I'm so glad to hear you had a great final outcome. I think your results look perfect and I would avoid the drama and recovery of another HT until if and when your hair loss progresses.

Ersko

Hi erkso mate good to hear from you..

Yeah think I am going to avoid it.. just maybe change around the hairstyles as it's a cheaper option haha.. no worries about the encouragement mate I'm glad you're happy.. can I ask do you still take propecia? I stopped taking it after a good think on the side effects and my hair is still fine but would be interesting to know if people still use it.. I started to get a fatty tissue lump in my chest and don't know if this was a side effect to taking the propecia and all has been fine since stopping so I don't think I'll ever go down that route again

Hey HT-FUE, Hey Erkso, its great to see you both posting after all this time. The HT was one of the best decisions I've ever made and was glad I could share the experience alongside you guys. Hope all is well and have a great new year.

Hey Raman.. Yeah figured I'd give it a post I'm glad you're all still here haha doesn't seem like 2 mins ago we was all going through our experiences together I'm glad you are well.. have a great new year also :)

Hey HT-FUE, hope you had a good New Years mate. I went off Proscar after 1 year as side effects started to kick in, luckily the hair has held if you do happen to go back to Erdogan for a touch up let me know.

Hi all just a quick post.. my hair hasn't changed since the last photos really and I'm thinking about another hair transplant just as a touch up nothing major but still deciding whether this is actually necessary or not.. other than that.. I hope everyone has a great new year :)

Hey, Happy New Year, I know in a later post you said probably won't bother, but curious as to what you were thinking of having done?

I have been considering the same. I have a big birthday in July this year so I wouldn't get it done until after that, but I have a few weak spots that I would like touching up and perhaps another 750-1000 hairs to give more density.

Hey, Happy New Year, I know in a later post you said probably won't bother, but curious as to what you were thinking of having done?

I have been considering the same. I have a big birthday in July this year so I wouldn't get it done until after that, but I have a few weak spots that I would like touching up and perhaps another 750-1000 hairs to give more density.

Hi JustJax, yeah I'm not too sure and said I probably won't as there's other things that are more important I could spend my money on as my hair now is not a must but my right side even though 100 times better than before is still not as full as if like it to be.. I have my hair longer on top so you can't see it anyway but I wouldn't mind sometimes having a shorter hairstyle on top but to have this you'd be able to see my right side not as full as id like so.. again it's not a necessary and it isn't affecting me but maybe one day when I have a few pennies to spare I may get it done and like you say around 750 should be more than enough

Hi JustJax, yeah I'm not too sure and said I probably won't as there's other things that are more important I could spend my money on as my hair now is not a must but my right side even though 100 times better than before is still not as full as if like it to be.. I have my hair longer on top so you can't see it anyway but I wouldn't mind sometimes having a shorter hairstyle on top but to have this you'd be able to see my right side not as full as id like so.. again it's not a necessary and it isn't affecting me but maybe one day when I have a few pennies to spare I may get it done and like you say around 750 should be more than enough

Hey, funny enough its my right side thats a little weaker too. TBH I don't relish going through the process again, but part of me feels like having already spent the money to do it, I feel like I need to follow through and get a 2nd treatment to address the weak spots and overall increase the density. I'll be 18 months by mid-April so I'm considering popping over to Istanbul (its a reasonbly cheap flight) to see Dr Koray to get his thoughts.

Hey, funny enough its my right side thats a little weaker too. TBH I don't relish going through the process again, but part of me feels like having already spent the money to do it, I feel like I need to follow through and get a 2nd treatment to address the weak spots and overall increase the density. I'll be 18 months by mid-April so I'm considering popping over to Istanbul (its a reasonbly cheap flight) to see Dr Koray to get his thoughts.

You guys have achieved great results, if I get an outcome anyway near both of you I will be a happy camper!

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Yeah I'm happy with my hair.. but as JustJax said when you've took the plunge and there's a little weak patch you might aswell go the extra few grafts and get it so you're 100% happy.. but at the min for me it's not a must it's just something I would do if I was in a place where I had a few pennies spare.. I hope you get great results.. have you posted your journey on here? I'm currently on my phone but when on my pc I'll check it out if you have.. but 5k grafts sounds like you'll yield a great result

Yeah I'm happy with my hair.. but as JustJax said when you've took the plunge and there's a little weak patch you might aswell go the extra few grafts and get it so you're 100% happy.. but at the min for me it's not a must it's just something I would do if I was in a place where I had a few pennies spare.. I hope you get great results.. have you posted your journey on here? I'm currently on my phone but when on my pc I'll check it out if you have.. but 5k grafts sounds like you'll yield a great result

Hi HT-FUE,

I understand where your coming from regarding - having achieved a fantastic result to making it an incredible result. People will call it 'hair greed', I would call it finishing the job. Obviously time/hassle and money wise a big commitment. Good luck which either way you go.

I hope your right, 5024 grafts should yield a massive change in my appearance, particularly as Asmed always seem to hit the mark results wise. My journey is posted, just follow the link. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow Post Op. Still in fugly duckling stage :( . I lost almost all the transplanted hair, over the last few week - I have noticed a few 'sprouts' on the hairline. I must admit I'm getting a bit impatient now:D. Hopefully another 6 to 8 weeks will see a step change.

Take Care.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Yeah people call it hair greed but I'm not wanting another 3000 grafts to pull my hairline down to my eyebrows just around 500 to 750 to finish the job that I paid to start with.. Yeah I'll check it today once on the laptop.. you'll be fine that's the worst stage when it all falls out.. but look on the bright side once it all falls out it can only get better from there;) good luck

• 7 months later...

Congratulations! Fantastic result and good reading. I am hoping to have a similar result and crossing my fingers, also NW 3-ish hair loss. Although your 2.52 hairs per graft average is exceptional and mine is 1.91, the doctor told me that he takes this into account when deciding the number of grafts per square centimetre. My thickness is 61.

Why you and other guys here think that having redness for long is a good sign? Just curious because mine is gone after 10 days.

Taking finasteride since forever in spite of sexual side effects.

I have been reading recent threads disappointed with Koray Erdogan and that was making me a bit worried... Still I am.

• 6 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 3:20 PM, BigBen said:

Congratulations! Fantastic result and good reading. I am hoping to have a similar result and crossing my fingers, also NW 3-ish hair loss. Although your 2.52 hairs per graft average is exceptional and mine is 1.91, the doctor told me that he takes this into account when deciding the number of grafts per square centimetre. My thickness is 61.

Why you and other guys here think that having redness for long is a good sign? Just curious because mine is gone after 10 days.

Taking finasteride since forever in spite of sexual side effects.

I have been reading recent threads disappointed with Koray Erdogan and that was making me a bit worried... Still I am.

I'm not sure the redness was a "good thing" i read alot of posts and it's just a case of some people have the redness and some don't me personally I would of preferred not to have it so it was less obvious of a hair transplant haha so I'd class you as one of the lucky ones ;)

I haven't done much looking on the forums recently as I'm still happy with my results although I am going to consider going for a touch up to thicken a few areas within the next 5 years maybe.. the areas have hair it's just I'd like it to be a little thicker as I had an image in my head when I set out to get a HT and for the sake of a procedure with 1000 grafts at most I'd like to achieve my look.

I haven't read reviews on erdogan recently so can't comment on the bad reviews but I have checked his prices and I think they have changed from when I had my surgery. As I paid 2.5 euro per graft upto 1000 grafts then after 1000 grafts it was 1.5 euro a graft. But I can't find this anywhere on the site now and only that it's 2.5 per graft no matter what 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I've been looking at some surgeons for the fue method but with DHI as the implantation method I think I'm going to go with this method when I thicken up the few areas within the next 5 years 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 1:53 AM, Der3k7 said:

I hope I get results like yours I made a thread too I'm at 14 weeks but don't see any growth at all but when you were at 14 weeks you had some visible growth 

Everyone is different mate they will just start sprouting trust me haha, slow and steady wins the race remember. I'll check out your thread 

On 3/9/2019 at 7:35 AM, HT-FUE said:

Everyone is different mate they will just start sprouting trust me haha, slow and steady wins the race remember. I'll check out your thread 

Hopefully. Been seeing negative reviews from asmed lately. I'm at 18 weeks and still don't see any sprouting and haven't seen any improvement above baseline yet.