Janna Awarded ISHRS 2015 Distinguished Assistant Award

Guys,

Please take a moment to congratulate Janna. She was honored with the Distinguished Assistant Award at the 2015 ISHRS Scientific Meeting held in Chicago earlier this month.

As lead medical tech and surgical manager for the Shapiro Medical Group and an active member of our community, she's done a lot to advise and assist hair loss sufferers and hair transplant patients both online and in person.

Congrats Janna! Thanks for all you do.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

There should be a greater emphasis placed on recognition of assistants, considering how much of the actual work they do. Most spend more time on the patients than the doctors do.

Congratulations to Janna on this award, well done!

Janna,

I cant say enough about how genuine, caring and a true professional you are. You have helped me a lot through my journey and I can't imagine on how many other countless people you have helped in the same manner. Like posters said before, always available for the patient and always courteous and professional, I don't know how it gets any better when it comes to a "distinguished assistant". You are a natural leader and I wish you the best in your professional and personal life!!! CONGRATS!!!!

You only live once...

To All,

Having worked with Janna for 20 years, I would say behind the scene she lives up to the title "Distinguished Assistant". She has served her role at Shapiro Medical to the highest standard. Her care for the patient and the clinic has been well demonstrated over the years.

Well deserved Janna, your friend and colleague!!!!

Edited by Zup

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

Congratulations Janna !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------