Dr Josephitis of Shapiro Medical- 12 Mos FUE Result -2194 grafts/4481 hairs

A local patient extremely happy with his FUE procedure with Dr. Joe a year ago. He got on Propecia shortly after his consultation. As you can see, he responded very well to the meds. The area near the crown did not get addressed with grafts. We were able to do a short video of his donor. You couldn't see any signs of the white dots. I believe he may be coming another time soon for us to shave his donor area to take pics and video. We'll video the recipient too since he wasn't able to wash out the gel product he had on in order to run a comb through his hair.

I'll post the donor video when I get a chance.

Slide1.jpg[/font][/size] Slide2.jpg Slide3.jpg Slide4.jpg Slide5.jpg Slide6.jpg Slide7.jpg Slide8.jpgSlide9.jpg Slide10.jpg

Very nice result. It also looks like he was a GREAT responder to the meds. It's tough to tell with the hair longer, but it looks like he regained substantial density all throughout the scalp. Would that everyone could be so lucky.

Super result! FUE work is top notch and the added benefit from meds make this a textbook case. Well done!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website