WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

Merry Christmas to all!

Is this really the response you want to go with? You can't blame this on shock loss. This might be some of the poorest work any of us have seen in years. This is dark ages nineteen eighties butchery. Show this poor soul some respect and leave his thread. How dare you say we are depressing him. We are fighting with him for him so this is not repeated on another person. There is no excuse , zero for these placements. To say he will have more hair is ridiculous as a response. This result will be bad and we all know it. Another reason we won't be conned is that money doesn't matter. You don't ever go cheap when you are dealing with your body not ever. We know that. Two dollar grafts not going to sell here.

If you read his posts, sanjar spoke of being depressed and here you are throwing gas on the fire like a fool when you should have proceeded with caution. You may be able to act this way with some of these posts here but not all. You don't know the deck you are dealing with and your haphazard posts could only be making it worse.

Reassess once it's healed and then you can restart your lynch mob cyber assaults.

Is this really the response you want to go with? You can't blame this on shock loss. This might be some of the poorest work any of us have seen in years. This is dark ages nineteen eighties butchery. Show this poor soul some respect and leave his thread. How dare you say we are depressing him. We are fighting with him for him so this is not repeated on another person. There is no excuse , zero for these placements. To say he will have more hair is ridiculous as a response. This result will be bad and we all know it. Another reason we won't be conned is that money doesn't matter. You don't ever go cheap when you are dealing with your body not ever. We know that. Two dollar grafts not going to sell here.
Edited by DD214

You're endorsing a doctor that delivered a result so bad he shouldn't even be practicing. But do continue to prey on innocent and uneducated candidates with false promises and misinformation. I suppose there's always hope there's no hell.

• Administrators
Let everything heal and see an after procedure and results in 8 months. One thing will be certain is he will have more hair.. Remember, we don't know how much shock loss he had because I don't remember seeing a 'before' pic. That could answer the placements because you're not going to place where there's already healthy hair. People here need to chill a bit because you are absolutely depressing this pure guy when you don't know for sure what his results may be. And yes, money matters.

You keep saying I work for the place and I don't. I am just seeing it in another way than you and you will need to accept this, eventually.

You 100% have affiliation with this clinic, whether it's a paid rep, patient coordinator, or technician, there is no doubt in my mind, no "happy" patient would take the time to scavenge the Internet for negative reviews to rebuttal that doesn't happen. Sorry I'm not naive or stupid, blaming shock loss come on seriously??the hair placement, angle and follicular unit or "plug" in your clinics case, shows how absolutely absurd you are, it's ludicrous, The recipient sites are way too large, this will inevitably lead to pitting and scarring, on the hairline I see two hair plugs when there should only be one hair follicular units to create naturalness, the punch size is waaaaayyyy to big leaving large scars in the back of the head, literally looks like the black and decker type punch sizes of the 80's and 90's. He can wait three years it doesn't matter the result is going to be bad, I hope he suits that scumbag clinic and gets everything he paid back and then some, im also inclined to tell him to start a go fund me for a repair, there are plenty of qualified doctors on here that could help him and repair this atrocity.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Before you call the kettle black, you sure are spending a lot of time online persecuting this place..

I still think piling on and making this guy, a complete stranger to you, even more depressed is irresponsible. Especially when you don't have a clue the type of person you are dealing with or what his results will be..

You 100% have affiliation with this clinic, whether it's a paid rep, patient coordinator, or technician, there is no doubt in my mind, no "happy" patient would take the time to scavenge the Internet for negative reviews to rebuttal that doesn't happen. Sorry I'm not naive or stupid, blaming shock loss come on seriously??the hair placement, angle and follicular unit or "plug" in your clinics case, shows how absolutely absurd you are, it's ludicrous, The recipient sites are way too large, this will inevitably lead to pitting and scarring, on the hairline I see two hair plugs when there should only be one hair follicular units to create naturalness, the punch size is waaaaayyyy to big leaving large scars in the back of the head, literally looks like the black and decker type punch sizes of the 80's and 90's. He can wait three years it doesn't matter the result is going to be bad, I hope he suits that scumbag clinic and gets everything he paid back and then some, im also inclined to tell him to start a go fund me for a repair, there are plenty of qualified doctors on here that could help him and repair this atrocity.
Edited by DD214

If you read his posts, sanjar spoke of being depressed and here you are throwing gas on the fire like a fool when you should have proceeded with caution. You may be able to act this way with some of these posts here but not all. You don't know the deck you are dealing with and your haphazard posts could only be making it worse.

Reassess once it's healed and then start up you lynch mob cyber assaults.

Your response is hilarious. You can't spin this . The one who blamed poor results on patients not following after care. This patient made this thread to warn others and get help. You have blamed everyone but the clinic and are running out of crawl space. You have brought nothing but more bad publicity for this clinic today. You can't make these pictures go away you have failed.

Nobody is piling on, but we're especially defensive of patients that have been manipulated or mislead. The forum is absolutely intolerant of it. There's literally nothing you can say that will change anyone's mind. We've seen the images. Your goal is painfully obvious. Show a little compassion.

Oooohhh, I've failed... lol

Is that what all the cool kids are saying..?

Responding to another post about grafts. When I was there the clinic explained and showed me the way they separate 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's etc grafts... They place the one's and two's in the front and 3 and 4's progressively working towards the back. Again, you would have to have been there to know this but some people can get away with posting anything even if it's untrue.

JON86 let's focus on sanjar and not lump all my posts together. I know it's hard.. You are not helping him in any way. Just know that.

Your response is hilarious. You can't spin this . The one who blamed poor results on patients not following after care. This patient made this thread to warn others and get help. You have blamed everyone but the clinic and are running out of crawl space. You have brought nothing but more bad publicity for this clinic today. You can't make these pictures go away you have failed.
Edited by DD214

I said earlier if I had one criticism it was that the grafts didn't appear tightly placed to be considered 'high density' but that there could have been a good reason. I'll add to that comment and say I don't think 2500 grafts would cover that large an area and maybe, just maybe, they tried to do too much with too few grafts. I still would have loved to see a before pic to get a better idea of what he had pre-op. Something else that bothers me is why sanjar hasn't been to this site since 11/11? In his state of mind that should concern people.

Nobody is piling on, but we're especially defensive of patients that have been manipulated or mislead. The forum is absolutely intolerant of it. There's literally nothing you can say that will change anyone's mind. We've seen the images. Your goal is painfully obvious. Show a little compassion.

Oooohhh, I've failed... lol

Is that what all the cool kids are saying..?

Responding to another post about grafts. When I was there the clinic explained and showed me the way they separate 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's etc grafts... They place the one's and two's in the front and 3 and 4's progressively working towards the back. Again, you would have to have been there to know this but some people can get away saying anything even if it's untrue.

JON86 let's focus on sanjar and not lump all my posts together. I know it's hard.. You are not helping him in any way. Just know that.

Yep cool kids focus on truth. We are helping him by the way. We have seen what's been done to him and we are saying it is not acceptable and will not tolerate transplants from the dark ages. You do realize you go in and out of clinic type talk like what is above quite a bit. Not fooling anyone.

• Administrators

DD214 you are vile, you have no compassion, you say we're piling on sanjar when we're in fact trying to help him, I would be the first to donate to a go fund me if he were to open one. You've tried to spin this every which way and frankly were not buying it, you're basically pleading with us to stop pointing out the many flaws your clinic has in performing this procedure and you're trying to flip it like its for the benefit of the patient, when you told another patient that the bad result was their fault for failing to follow post op instructions, do you have an ounce of empathy? what you do makes me sick, as I said earlier karma exists. You're attempt at trying to persuade naive prospective patients to believe you has failed, when presented with facts you've resorted to pleas. I hope your clinic goes bankrupt so you guys can't destroy anyone else's lives with your $2 graft sales pitch.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

DD214 you are vile, you have no compassion, you say we're piling on sanjar when we're in fact trying to help him, I would be the first to donate to a go fund me if he were to open one. You've tried to spin this every which way and frankly were not buying it, you're basically pleading with us to stop pointing out the many flaws your clinic has in performing this procedure and you're trying to flip it like its for the benefit of the patient, when you told another patient that the bad result was their fault for failing to follow post op instructions, do you have an ounce of empathy? what you do makes me sick, as I said earlier karma exists. You're attempt at trying to persuade naive prospective patients to believe you has failed, when presented with facts you've resorted to pleas. I hope your clinic goes bankrupt so you guys can't destroy anyone else's lives with your $2 graft sales pitch.

A go fund me account is an excellent idea. Nobody deserves what's been done to him.

It reminds me of why some feel there needs to be a fence around California.

I am truly sorry you think I am vile but I cannot change my personal experiences or medical knowledge.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by DD214

It reminds me of why some feel there needs to be a fence around California.

I am truly sorry you think I am vile but I cannot change my own personal experiences and medical knowledge.

Merry Christmas!

Ridiculous response again. If you think these results are good your medical knowledge is pure garbage. All you have done today is made more negative information for this clinic. Cool kids say fail.

Wow I just read the posts on this thread and I can't believe how disgusting of a person DD214 is! What happened to showing some compassion for OP who is obviously butchered 100% no doubt about it by this piece of shit clinic. The clinic really should be shutdown so they can't ruin further lives and DD214 should be banned for trolling this is disgusting!!

About 30 different people have posted on this thread.

The general consensus is a feeling of one of shock, to support to utter bewilderment to what the OP has endured.

Just one poster, DD214 continuously posts defending this clinic and the work performed on Sanjar41.

He unashamedly does it and exclusively only posts about this clinic.

And not just not on this thread. Another person who got a bad result from this clinic he pinned the blame on them for not carrying out due diligence by preventing an infection, an infection that DD214 self-diagnosed online after looking at the picture. Yet he can look at the pictures in the OP and field no criticism towards the clinic.

But DD214 protests that he is just a happy customer from this clinic. Pull the other one, we didn't all come down in the last shower.

Usually Chris sits down and discusses the procedure prior to scheduling. Being that FUT's are their specialty, I'm curious who thought doing an FUE would be best? I see two immediate issues with doing FUE's. One is the extraction and the second is placement. No one could ever convince me that the FUE method would not interrupt the integrity of the follicle or damage the unit during extraction.. To me, it's all about preparation and causing the least harm to these fragile follicles prior to, during and at their placements. Anyone who has seen the FUE procedure has to know there's a lot of room for error and trauma to the hair follicle unit during the procedure, especially extraction.. (redundant I know, but can't be overstated.)

That said, I've had two procedures in the past 2.5 years and the last one was exactly one year ago. Neither were FUE's. I need to post some 'One Year After Results" photos to give you an idea of what I'm talking about but I chose FUT because I didn't want to walk around with a half shaven head like you chose.

I also want to add that your photos are precisely how FUE's look immediately after surgery. The 1MM punch size allows adequate space for follicle to be placed without causing too much scaring and w/o harming the unit.. Depending on how your body heals, there really shouldn't be a lot of scaring (if any) once the placement sites heal. At least that was my case.

My impression was that Catherine does good work but is very serious and focused and doesn't like to chit chat while performing the procedure. I respect that. At all times you were in competent and professional hands but you also have to remember, these are people.. It's always smart and wise to show the utmost respect to any medical professional while in their care. To act otherwise would be foolish.

If I had any criticism it would be that your graft placements do not appear to be 'high density placements'. But there could be a good explanation. Based on your scalp, grafts viability may be jeopardized by placing them too close due to inadequate blood supply.. That could have been an assessment based on her observation. Better safe than sorry..

The last thing my friend is to give some more time. You might be pleasantly surprised once all is healed and grafts begin to grow.. Take the meds, stay away from hot hot showers, use the Nioxin treatment and be patient.

Merry Christmas!:D

Who the hell is Catherine? Does she even have a medical background. How the heck would you know all the inner workings of this operation? It's pretty obvious this is sock puppet account created by someone at the clinic.

This is complete and total butchery by 2015 standards. Anyone defending a clinic capable of this is irrational/grossly uninformed and doesn't deserve a discussion. It's not complicated, look at the pics. If you defend this clinic you defend butchery. Checkmate, no need for anyone to bother responding to this fellow as he's clearly behind the times and a distraction.

I agree with Malcolm89 you cant defend against ignorance. DD214 either has very little understanding about hair transplants or he has interest in defending this result. His comments in my opinion are a lot more damaging towards this clinic than helping it.

Wow it appears that 40% of your donor was damaged by the holes. I am shocked by the size of the extractions on your donor. I am concerned they damaged a lot more grafts on the donor then they actually used. After looking at the photo with the ruler it appears they gave you a density of about 4-10 graft per square cm.

I took a look at their website and the first thing that you notice is $2 a graft. Very little towards the results but more towards the pricing. If you research enough you will notice that their results on their website are not flattering. Nobody that has even a little understanding about hair transplant can defend this result. All you can do now is wait and start trying to find a doctor that can repair this.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Catherine is an RN. I found her to be intelligent, competent and professional with by now many years working in a hair transplant clinic. She assisted in my last procedure.

How do I know? I've been there twice and I also ran a healthcare company as well as have taught the aseptic technique used in surgery to students entering the healthcare field.

Do I work for this place? Not at all.

Read my posts on this thread. You'll see progression from a logical question to a chaotic frenzy. My original query had to do with, 'why FUE over FUT', which I never got an answer? I don't know a lot about FUE's but to my knowledge FUT's are this clinic's specialty.. I wondered if sanjar already made up his mind or what actually led him to choosing FUE? After researching FUE's I found what all the commotion on the board was. But in mind when someone says they are depressed, you naturally tread lightly because things said online could result in a tragic outcome. In future threads people should consider this before commenting. Sanjar made a hell storm post, left many unanswered questions and hasn't been back to the thread since 11/11?

I don't mind the questions to me but I have no skin in this. At the same time, I refuse to be bullied. I simply asked a serious question, stated my personal experience and observations with this clinic and what they did for me. Period...

Who the hell is Catherine? Does she even have a medical background. How the heck would you know all the inner workings of this operation? It's pretty obvious this is sock puppet account created by someone at the clinic.
Edited by DD214

• Administrators
Catherine is an RN. I found her to be intelligent, competent and professional with by now many years working in a hair transplant clinic. She assisted in my last procedure.

How do I know? I've been there twice and I also ran a healthcare company as well as have taught the aseptic technique used in surgery to students entering the healthcare field.

Do I work for this place. Not at all.

If you go back and read my posts on this thread, you will see the progression from a logical question to a chaotic frenzy to lynch.. My original query to sanjar (and no one else) had to do with, 'why did he elect to do an FUE over FUT', of which I never got an answer? I asked because I don't know a lot about FUE's but to my knowledge FUT's are this clinic's specialty.. After going over this very subject myself with Chris at the clinic prior to my procedure, he thought FUT would be best for me. Fine, so I did the FUT's. Twice. A year and a half apart. So I was wondering if sanjar already made up his mind or what actually led him to choosing FUE? After the attacks I received I researched FUE's more and see what all the commotion was about. I still think when someone says they are depressed, you naturally tread lightly. I guess on the web that rule doesn't hold. In any case, what was said to this stranger could have been more than he could take. In future threads I would hope people consider this before making comments. But from there things have gotten crazy with people on this thread. Incidentally, sanjar hasn't been back to the thread he started since 11/11? That's just peachy great.. He causes a hell storm post and left many unanswered questions for a crazy mob of follicular challenged fanatics to go off the deep in with... Gee thanks sanjar....

I don't mind the questions to me but I have no skin in this. At the same time, I refuse to be bullied. I simply asked a serious question, stated my personal experience and observations with this clinic and what they did for me. Period...

Now this makes sense, you must be Catherine, you end this by saying gee thanks Sanjar, after what this poor man has been through, seriously!!!! what questions need to be answered?? he was butchered at your clinic PERIOD!!!!!

View my thread

Who spent $40,000+++ at multiple california clinics and doctors to look like Eddie Munster. You win!

Now this makes sense, you must be Catherine, you end this by saying gee thanks Sanjar, after what this poor man has been through, seriously!!!! what questions need to be answered?? he was butchered at your clinic PERIOD!!!!!

• Administrators
Who spent $40,000+++ at multiple california clinics and doctors to look like Eddie Munster. You win!

I guessed right didn't I lol. You and that clinic you work for are the scum of the earth. Keep digging that hole Catherine you can't get out of it now. Btw is that what cool kids are saying "you win" lmfao

View my thread

Wow, you're a pretty digusting person. Not once did someone take a jab at anything other than your credibilty. To have such revolting comments so readily available speaks to your character.

Think before you speak.