WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

You may not agree but IMO it would serve the members of this site better if we stuck to discussing first hand accounts of clinics we have had work done.

It's completely obvious you work for this butcher chop shop, do your self and the clinic you work for a favor and stop posting you're only making it worse, I can post my post op pictures of my donor and recipient area and it looks nothing like this butchers work. It appears like he got plugs not follicular units, I haven't seen this type of work since the 90's it's really incredible and sad. I encourage David and Bill to check this IP address, in a previous thread Blake identified Chris the clinics rep under another account and made him identify himself, I wouldn't doubt this is a duplicate account of that same person or someone in that office. Original account was hairexpert72, rickibobbi,bobbyJFK are other potential accounts.
Edited by DD214

It's carefully thought out posts (sarcasm) like yours that gets threads squashed. If you disagree say so and I'll try to better explain my opinion. If you have difficulty expressing yourself on sites such as this one, practice. No one will laugh at you. You have my word.:D

What planet are you living on? Planet shill?

It's carefully thought out posts (sarcasm) like yours that gets threads squashed. If you disagree say so and I'll try to better explain my opinion. If you have difficulty expressing yourself on sites such as this one, practice. No one will laugh at you. You have my word.:D

14 posts.

100% of your posts are all on the same clinic.

Go back and look at the photos in the OP.

Edited by leindub

To the moderators I would say only this. Please leave this thread up for all to see. The pictures say all that needs to be said about this clinic. The rest of us that choose to post in this thread did so out of support for Sanjar41. It is important that these pictures stay up for all to see. This could be an attempt to get us all irritated and into hostilities as a way to get this tread removed. Only one who benefits from having this thread removed is this clinic.

All of my posts are in reference to a clinic I have had procedures done and in threads directly related to the clinic. The only one I've ever been to... Oh, but you're shocked all my posts are only about this clinic.. Hilarious.. :P

14 posts.

100% of your posts are all on the same clinic.

Go back and look at the photos in the OP.

Edited by DD214

All of my posts are in reference to a clinic I have had procedures done and in threads directly related to the clinic. Oh, but you're shocked all my posts are about this clinic.. Hilarious.. :P

Below is a quote from a previous post of yours on this clinic.

If I'm comfortable using this surgery center you should be too because*no one*is more critical concerning good healthcare delivery than I am.

That made me chuckle. There was conformity on this thread regarding the horror story posted by the OP until you turned up. Someome exclusively posting about the same clinic.

I am not at all shocked that your posts are about this clinic - it's understandable that one would feel comfortable making comments about a clinic he has personal experience with.

So logically, do you have pictures and dates to support your claim or is the community just going to have to take your word??

And lastly, what's the date on your DD214?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I would also like to point out something very interesting I found on the internet.

This person first posted here on September 16 as a response to Strata's botched job. Note the two pictures posted By DD214 on page six of this tread.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169325-hair-transplant-colorado-surgical-hair-institute-6.html

If you google Rip off report and this clinics name. You will find the same case.

And guess what? The same response on the rip off report with the same two pictures on the same date blaming the botched job on the patient for not following after care. If this doesn't spell it out nothing does.

keep trying.

Below is a quote from a previous post of yours on this clinic.

That made me chuckle. There was conformity on this thread regarding the horror story posted by the OP until you turned up. Someome exclusively posting about the same clinic.

Corpsman '77-'83. I'll post some pics when I'm done watching 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' with my daughter.:D

I am not at all shocked that your posts are about this clinic - it's understandable that one would feel comfortable making comments about a clinic he has personal experience with.

So logically, do you have pictures and dates to support your claim or is the community just going to have to take your word??

And lastly, what's the date on your DD214?

• Administrators
keep trying.

Nursecorps U.S.A

Why don't you quit posting you've been exposed you shill, tell your employer this site is not filled with idiots you can try and persuade with your old tactics, create accounts to inquire about the clinic, create accounts to pretend to be satisfied patients to create buzz and restore reputation, this is the oldest trick in the book. There is no satisfied patient on earth that intentionally seeks out negative things about a clinic they've gone too in an attempt to restore faith in the clinic, I've had two successful procedure at two different clinics, I would never intentionally seek out negative reviews to try and place blame on the patient, that's something only someone affiliated with the clinic would do.

Ripoff Report | Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Complaint Review Lone Tree, Colorado: 1174249

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm literally disgusted by DD214.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Hair loss can really bring out a hateful and ugly side in people. You're still young.. Seek help, and I don't mean from a hair restoration clinic.

QUOTE=HTsoon;2456352]Nursecorps U.S.A

Why don't you quit posting you've been exposed you shill, tell your employer this site is not filled with idiots you can try and persuade with your old tactics, create accounts to inquire about the clinic, create accounts to pretend to be satisfied patients to create buzz and restore reputation, this is the oldest trick in the book. There is no satisfied patient on earth that intentionally seeks out negative things about a clinic they've gone too in an attempt to restore faith in the clinic, I've had two successful procedure at two different clinics, I would never intentionally seek out negative reviews to try and place blame on the patient, that's something only someone affiliated with the clinic would do.

Ripoff Report | Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Complaint Review Lone Tree, Colorado: 1174249

• Administrators
Hair loss can really bring out a hateful and ugly side in people. You're still young.. Seek help, and I don't mean from a hair restoration clinic.

Lol I guess you have nothing left to say for yourself, I'm literally disgusted, oh well anyone who's reading this can look at the other thread where you posted the exact same response that you did in ripoff report but for a different patient.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I guess you're correct in that I've said everything I needed to say and even posted on another site. Your posts here only amount to your opinion and that's all. Just like mine. The biggest difference is I've been to this place and you haven't.

Using Dr. Diep in San Francisco for a 30yo must have cost a bundle.... Did you need to finance because a procedure from his clinic couldn't have been cheap. Are you still paying for it? What about Dr. Behnam in Santa Monica? Why did you change Dr's? After paying Diep for what had to be a $10K expense, why did you switch Dr's? Dr. Benham had to be even more costly. Maybe another $10K or even $20K for what those guys in Santa Monica get.. lol ;) Were you satisfied after paying 10-20 grand? Man, I would hate to pay your bills for all the hair transplants you've had... And no offense but I've never seen a hairline quite like yours. Looks way too manufactured, but I'm sure you like it. ;)

Funny, but I had two procedures totaling 3,500 grafts costing a whopping $5,000 and will never need another transplant again. I guess it all boils down to what you're willing to spend. What you're willing to pay.

Merry Christmas!

Lol I guess you have nothing left to say for yourself, I'm literally disgusted, oh well anyone who's reading this can look at the other thread where you posted the exact same response that you did in ripoff report but for a different patient.
Edited by DD214

Firstly this is Sanjar 41's thread. To ignore what's been done to him seems almost inhuman. The only person that would even try and justify this procedure would be someone from the clinic. It's so bad that I wish one of the doctors on this site would explain what they see. I hope he can find a good doctor to repair this. I think a lot of us take it personally when we see someone butchered this way because in the back of our minds it could have easily been us. We saw right through these posts today and know what is really going on. You can't deny or delete what is on real self. There is really no point for you to post about this clinic. We all know who the top doctors are and are not going to be suckered into the two dollar graft ploy this clinic puts out. All you have done today is gather more bad press for your clinic. You failed miserably.

I guess you're correct in that I've said everything I needed to say and even posted on another site. Your posts here only amount to your opinion and that's all. Just like mine. The biggest difference is I've been to this place and you haven't.

Using Dr. Diep in San Francisco for a 30yo must have cost a bundle.... Did you need to finance because a procedure from his clinic couldn't have been cheap. Are you still paying for it? What about Dr. Behnam in Santa Monica? Why did you change Dr's? After paying Diep for what had to be a $10K expense, why did you switch Dr's? Dr. Benham had to be even more costly. Maybe another $10K or even $20K for what those guys in Santa Monica get.. lol ;) Were you satisfied after paying 10-20 grand? Man, I would hate to pay your bills for all the hair transplants you've had... And no offense but I've never seen a hairline quite like yours. Looks way too manufactured, but I'm sure you like it. ;)

Funny, but I had two procedures totaling 3,500 grafts costing a whopping $5,000 and never need another transplant again. I guess it all boils down to what you're willing to spend. What you're willing to pay.

Merry Christmas!

Spoken like a true clinic have to get in some price advertising. To even say anything negative about Htsoons hairline is ridiculous . You do remember that you are the one that said Sanjar41's procedure didn't look bad right? Really?

• Administrators

Funny, but I had two procedures totaling 3,500 grafts costing a whopping $5,000 and never need another transplant again. I guess it all boils down to what you're willing to spend. What you're willing to pay.

Merry Christmas!

I would rather pay a billion dollars than be butchered by your clinic, the amount of psychological damage and physical damage your clinic has done to Sanjar you can't put a price on that. I would rather take my hairline any day over the 1985 hair plugs your clinic provides to patients for $5,000. The fact that someone would actually pay money to end up looking butchered angers me so much I don't even want to put it in to words it's disgusting, and you and that clinic you work for will reap what you sow karma exists.

View my thread

Let everything heal and see an after procedure vs his results in 8 months. One thing will be certain is he will have more hair.. Remember, we don't know how much shock loss he had because he didn't show a 'before' pic. That could answer the placements because you're not going to place where there's already healthy hair. People here need to chill a bit because you are absolutely depressing this pure guy when you don't know for sure what his results may be. And yes, money matters.

You keep saying I work for the place and I don't. I am just seeing it in another way than you and you will need to accept this, eventually.

I would rather pay a billion dollars than be butchered by your clinic, the amount of psychological damage and physical damage your clinic has done to Sanjar you can't put a price on that. I would rather take my hairline any day over the 1985 hair plugs your clinic provides to patients for $5,000. The fact that someone would actually pay money to end up looking butchered angers me so much I don't even want to put it in to words it's disgusting, and you and that clinic you work for will reap what you sow karma exists.
Edited by DD214

Let everything heal and see an after procedure and results in 8 months. One thing will be certain is he will have more hair.. Remember, we don't know how much shock loss he had because I don't remember seeing a 'before' pic. That could answer the placements because you're not going to place where there's already healthy hair. People here need to chill a bit because you are absolutely depressing this pure guy when you don't know for sure what his results may be. And yes, money matters.

You keep saying I work for the place and I don't. I am just seeing it in another way than you and you will need to accept this, eventually.

Is this really the response you want to go with? You can't blame this on shock loss. This might be some of the poorest work any of us have seen in years. This is dark ages nineteen eighties butchery. Show this poor soul some respect and leave his thread. How dare you say we are depressing him. We are fighting with him for him so this is not repeated on another person. There is no excuse , zero for these placements. To say he will have more hair is ridiculous as a response. This result will be bad and we all know it. Another reason we won't be conned is that money doesn't matter. You don't ever go cheap when you are dealing with your body not ever. We know that. Two dollar grafts not going to sell here.