WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

I don't think he's passing out free revisions and repairs, but it was pretty noble of him to do that for one person and I think says a lot about his character. I have only touched base with him about getting it repaired and what it may take. We haven't discussed any pricing.

He responds super fast to emails by the way.

It will probably be at least a year until I even schedule a consultation, it's honestly pretty low on my priority list right now. The only reason I may go in sooner is if they actually get me into court and I need an evaluation from him for evidence.

I no longer reside in Colorado.

• 6 months later...

I cannot believe this thread. The fact anyone would do this is digusting. Sanjar man you are a brave guy sharing your story like this. Your hair looks great now man from the picture you posted. This clinic can go f*** themselves and I hope you keep us updated with the lawsuit I'm rooting for you.

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the article updated. The owner sold it last month but he still never got penalized. He finally gave me back all my money after a BBB mediation but he's still doing this to others. So sad! Sanjar never responded back to me regarding his case. I hope he was able to get help.

Thanks for the article updated. The owner sold it last month but he still never got penalized. He finally gave me back all my money after a BBB mediation but he's still doing this to others. So sad! Sanjar never responded back to me regarding his case. I hope he was able to get help.

Once again, the butcher walks away scot free. Young guys need to realize it is still the Wild West out there, and just because someone has Dr. in front of their name does not mean you can trust that person. Like it or not, this business is populated by some very shady people. 

Edited by wylie

• 6 months later...

Thank you guys and I mean all of you who helped me in this journey. I have to say Chris McTyre is the one who runs the show and butchers innocent people.  The CBS LOCAL report shows how he still butchers people, steal their money, destroy their hope and still act like he did nothing. I hope no one go to his butcher shop again where ever he is and he need to be recognized and marked nation wide for his wrong doing. Chris McTyre shame on you.

Edited by Sanjar41
  • Like 2

Wow I remember your case when it started. Glad to see you since had a hair repair done with a decent Dr.
Sad to see years later and there are still many truly awful so called Drs out there doing very poor work.

Thank god for this forum ! 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Sanjar41 said:

Thank you guys and I mean all of you who helped me in this journey. I have to say Chris McTyre is the one who runs the show and butchers innocent people.  The CBS LOCAL report shows how he still butchers people, steal their money, destroy their hope and still act like he did nothing. I hope no one go to his butcher shop again where ever he is and he need to be recognized and marked nation wide for his wrong doing. Chris McTyre shame on you.

Sanjar, 

Thank you for coming back, I wanna share your story on YouTube, lets chat via pm.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

I was gonna do a video on this case, I spoke to Sanjar back in 2020. He got repaired by Dr. Mohebi. I do wonder how he is, this was a disgrace.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

I've just read back through the entire thread. What's sad is even after my botched punch graft procedures at 18, Sanjar's similar scenario occurred twenty years later. Today we are seeing it happen still. A hair transplant can be a life changing event for the better. For others there are people just waiting in the wings to take your money and leave you butchered for life. Please all potential patients. Do your research as patience may be bitter but the fruit eventually is always sweet. I do hope that Sanjar has gotten on with his life and is in a much better place.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 4:23 PM, Pbaird98 said:

Sadly we now know it’s been rebranded as ReGrow, same guys, different name. Still $2 per graft, still sh**y work. @Oxiborickhad his transplant done there. 

I'm speechless. Please let others know about them by sharing their info ( website, social media,etc) and hopefully no one get butchered by them ever.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

@Dzl210 did you see this?

View my thread