FUE HT with Dr Marwan Saifi, Wroclaw, Poland - FUE 2050 grafts 2/10/15 - Diffuse Norw

• Administrators

Looking better by the week, the hairline looks fantastic as is.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking better by the week, the hairline looks fantastic as is.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the feedback. I do feel it improves nearly by the week. I'm happy as it is considering where I was but I'll take more thickening etc if it comes. Lots of people mentioning it to me now :D

• 4 weeks later...

Back again for 6 month update. I have seen some changes since last update it just seems to thicken each week. I still have one area in mid-scalp with slight weakness which can be seen in top down view pic with flash, all pics hav flash, but if this was the full result I'd be more than happy as I only had 2000 grafts and was Norwood 5. I must say stylin plays a big role in how it looks as first thing in morning it looks horrific :D I still think it's a dream having hair again.

2016-04-08_23_49_22.thumb.jpg.709d5179c0b21d3c762cbe245ebed713.jpg

2016-04-08_23_50_52.thumb.jpg.fd7f3a4a90c856e0a15125258710b1f4.jpg

2016-04-08_23_51_34.thumb.jpg.ce5740feaf8343b4af4f4a80175b1a06.jpg

2016-04-08_23_50_04.thumb.jpg.d15faed5b355745ab76a3c9aa806ef66.jpg

• Administrators

:eek: holy looks fantastic dude for reals. The hairline looks nice and full, grow it out a bit longer and it'll look even better. But I really like the hairline design looks very natural and the density looks great.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

:eek: holy looks fantastic dude for reals. The hairline looks nice and full, grow it out a bit longer and it'll look even better. But I really like the hairline design looks very natural and the density looks great.

Cheers mate means a lot coming frm you :D It was all worth it in the end. The hairline is actually a mixture of what hair I had left and where the new hairline started. Dr Saifi said he would blend it nicely with what hair I had left and in the event of those inevitably falling out it will still look natural. I'm obviously sweating over how long I can keep my native hair in general but for the moment I'm really enjoying this "do" :D

HTsoon your competitor is here sir!.

romperstomper29 - this is a great result given only 2050 grafts!.

nice write-up, I am also very happy the way your doctor took care of your donor hairs.

Wonder why this doc is still not recommended on this forum?.

My Thread: 

HTsoon your competitor is here sir!.

romperstomper29 - this is a great result given only 2050 grafts!.

nice write-up, I am also very happy the way your doctor took care of your donor hairs.

Wonder why this doc is still not recommended on this forum?.

Thanks very much harin, as far as I'm aware docs have to pay a fee to be recommended on this site for site upkeep etc and he gets enough work without having to advertise much. I do think there are a number of docs out there who are not recommended on here who do great work

Do you know how many grafts were used front, mid and crown ?

No sorry mate. Dont have numbers. A lot were used in the front then they were worked back along using less and less as he worked back. None were put in the crown. You can see from the post op pics how the grafts were distributed

Congratulations man!! It looks fantastic and still more time for improvement and only 2000 grafts! Amazing. Any particular shampoo you are using?

Cheers mate. I use CR LAB product shampoos recommended by my surgeon. They are Italian products. Cesare Ragazzi Labratories shampoos. A hair loss prevention one and a cleansing of scalp one. I'm not sure what factor they have played but they don't seem to hurt ha. Also one of the guys on here escrec put me onto a leave in conditioner called shea moisture - raw shea butter restorative conditioner which I use to style my hair as it's very light

Cheers mate. I use CR LAB product shampoos recommended by my surgeon. They are Italian products. Cesare Ragazzi Labratories shampoos. A hair loss prevention one and a cleansing of scalp one. I'm not sure what factor they have played but they don't seem to hurt ha. Also one of the guys on here escrec put me onto a leave in conditioner called shea moisture - raw shea butter restorative conditioner which I use to style my hair as it's very light

Thanks mate. I'm in the US do you buy those online?

Is this the shea butter? http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6390369

Edited by ifanyonecan

Thanks mate. I'm in the US do you buy those online?

Is this the shea butter? SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner

Ya that's the very one mate it will give a light hold and is gud for the hair. As for the shampoos they are a little expensive but I still have plenty left in my bottles after 6 months coz I use a small amount each wash. Here's the two I use hair loss prevention shampoo - Hair loss prevention Line - Tricology | Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories

hygienising shampoo - Extra care Line - Tricology | Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories

Ya that's the very one mate it will give a light hold and is gud for the hair. As for the shampoos they are a little expensive but I still have plenty left in my bottles after 6 months coz I use a small amount each wash. Here's the two I use hair loss prevention shampoo - Hair loss prevention Line - Tricology | Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories

hygienising shampoo - Extra care Line - Tricology | Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories

Cheers mate. I appreciate it. Im about 2 months post op and have been using the pura d'or shampoo, it seems to be good from the reviews but i wanted to add another shampoo to the regime. I'll be getting some pics and stuff up soon. Not much action as of now. One last question and i won't bother you anymore in regards to the shea butter for styling do you just put that in dry, style and leave it?

Cheers mate. I appreciate it. Im about 2 months post op and have been using the pura d'or shampoo, it seems to be good from the reviews but i wanted to add another shampoo to the regime. I'll be getting some pics and stuff up soon. Not much action as of now. One last question and i won't bother you anymore in regards to the shea butter for styling do you just put that in dry, style and leave it?

You can message me anytime if you have questions man no problem. Ya I put it in dry usually. You can use it on wet hair also just holds better if it's put into dry hair

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm just over 7 months since my HT and I have to say I'm delighted with my result so far. I only had 2050 grafts done and it's pretty much the best thing iv ever done in my life. Everyone is asking me what iv done. I'm amazed how well my surgeon Dr.saifi used 2000 grafts over such a large area. I posted him a picture at 6months to show progress and he said it's too early to be checking and that he expects me to get growth at month 8 and month 10 which I'd be stunned if there was anymore growth left :-D anyway iv put together comparison pics to give an idea of how far I have come. The last pic was taken in the harshest sunlight possible and it isn't dry either so it is realistic, also styling plays a massive part in how gud it looks as any high Norwood with a HT will tell. I use every trick in the book ;-) it's all about illusion. anyway any questions fire away. I won't be updating for a while after this I'd imagine ;-)

2016-05-06_19_03_56.thumb.jpg.f02766784c4fcfb9ae659420ca53ad34.jpg

2016-05-06_18_51_47.thumb.jpg.209d938b7c6fd19e2db35fc6f35b467b.jpg

2016-05-06_18_57_09.thumb.jpg.f1c85df44d3719e324b1b9128ae0696a.jpg

2016-05-06_18_58_30.jpg.09eeb42406e727c57e5bad8dbd3249e0.jpg

2016-05-06_18_59_23.thumb.jpg.6e53f6a63bb771c0425e14206747aabb.jpg

2016-05-06_20_47_26.thumb.jpg.95b198151b3c2c451c8815b131a68dd2.jpg

• Administrators

These results are simply amazing, the yield you got for 2,000 grafts is ridiculous, you still got plenty of hair left in the tank too. Congrats romp I bet you can look back at the time where you had doubts as a distant memory.

View my thread

If you look closely, he has a very strong forelock and relatively solid hairline, on one side in particular. Theres a good amt of hair, it's just shaved down. Most of the thinning is mid-scalp, which is most easily covered of any area when the hair is long and slicked back.

At first glance I agree its fairly surprising to achieve such coverage, but having your hairline and most of your crown intact creates a strong illusion of fullness. Great results so far Romp!

These results are simply amazing, the yield you got for 2,000 grafts is ridiculous, you still got plenty of hair left in the tank too. Congrats romp I bet you can look back at the time where you had doubts as a distant memory.

Thanks very much mate. I'm well happy. I look back now at that time and laugh it really was all worth it. It was great to draw on u for advice at those dark times and I'm very grateful for all the support u offered and I'm sure are still offering to many on here. I wish u the very best

I dont understand how its possible to get that much coverage with only 2K grafts... does anyone know why most docs cant go it the same?

Pretty much what esrec said mate. All of those variables contributed to a solid result but I take nothing away from Dr Saifi having spoken to former patients as part of my research pre op I knew I was going with a great surgeon

If you look closely, he has a very strong forelock and relatively solid hairline, on one side in particular. Theres a good amt of hair, it's just shaved down. Most of the thinning is mid-scalp, which is most easily covered of any area when the hair is long and slicked back.

At first glance I agree its fairly surprising to achieve such coverage, but having your hairline and most of your crown intact creates a strong illusion of fullness. Great results so far Romp!

I was laughing when I read this because u summed up my pre op state perfectly almost surgeon-like. Yes he said the forelock wud be a great asset to the HT and yes one side at my hair line was still quite strong. Course I have to worry about losing native hair down the line but for now I'm enjoying it. The transplanted hair basically set out to compliment the existing native hair. When I asked about losing the native through stockloss Dr Saifi said that, that kind of shock loss can be down to a bad surgeon smiling. There is an arrogance about him that is very reassuring :cool: I hope u are coming along well. Are u currently updating a post?

Rocking that quiff dude!!

Cheers mate u will be rocking ur own soon ;)