FUE HT with Dr Marwan Saifi, Wroclaw, Poland - FUE 2050 grafts 2/10/15 - Diffuse Norw

I reckon once you start growing the top out its going to look pretty dense, for 1 month, already looks good, lucky you didn't have to deal with the whole looking worse before better thing happy growing:D

Think I will stay buzzing up until 3 months and then maybe grow it out. At that point I'm hoping there will be some growth but who knows as everyone is different. I'm definetely no worse off than before the op so that is a plus I guess

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed your initial post and think you made some good choices. I think that it sounds like you got good advice from your surgeon. You should hopefully get a good result from what you had done and you have lots of donor left going forward if you decide on more HT.

I really enjoyed your initial post and think you made some good choices. I think that it sounds like you got good advice from your surgeon. You should hopefully get a good result from what you had done and you have lots of donor left going forward if you decide on more HT.
cheers mate. Appreciate the input. I'm 7 weeks post op so just have my fingers crossed waiting. I can see some early growth which is encouraging

Hi this is my first post and really my first real step in seeking any guidance am certain I want to go ahead with procedure just unbelievably nervous about making the decision on where to go as I don't have a big budget and am worried about the result looking cheap i have came across dr saifai before and liked what I read but really need someone to put my mind at ease thanks

Hi this is my first post and really my first real step in seeking any guidance am certain I want to go ahead with procedure just unbelievably nervous about making the decision on where to go as I don't have a big budget and am worried about the result looking cheap i have came across dr saifai before and liked what I read but really need someone to put my mind at ease thanks

Feel free to message me man. I'd be glad to help if u need any advice.

8 week update. So its been 8 weeks and not much to report all just a waiting game now. I can see some little hair sprouting here and there so I hope it's a sign of things to come. Hoping to see some more growth by week 12 but I know patience is key. Took two up close temporal pics where this small growth I mentioned can be seen

2015-11-28_14_53_06.jpg.e7c174d1c5b0e60bc3a2a07234902dc2.jpg

2015-11-28_14_54_37.jpg.9d106c4372bc338fb3b478ddf401e607.jpg

2015-11-28_14_56_02.jpg.d0f1d2a9342bc5cc76245d597d6967b6.jpg

2015-11-28_14_57_13.jpg.7bd94972afb6c5f23c067433ce7ee98d.jpg

2015-11-28_14_58_16.jpg.f33a546438ffb53911dd7ea947bfddf0.jpg

Hey man..

You should not expect a difference to the 3 months mark..

I think month 2-4 are the toughest and yeah im 1 week after my 3 month mark so i know what im talking about :)

Patience is the key... but it sucks :P

I cant wait for my 4 month mark as from there it will hopefully get better and better from week to week.

Now my head is very itchy, and there is a lot of new growth. But all in different lenght and density is hopefully not at the maximum now because thats not enough :P..

Im looking forward for your progress and wish you fast and good growth.

Remember, it takes time ;(

Hey man..

You should not expect a difference to the 3 months mark..

I think month 2-4 are the toughest and yeah im 1 week after my 3 month mark so i know what im talking about :)

Patience is the key... but it sucks :P

I cant wait for my 4 month mark as from there it will hopefully get better and better from week to week.

Now my head is very itchy, and there is a lot of new growth. But all in different lenght and density is hopefully not at the maximum now because thats not enough :P..

Im looking forward for your progress and wish you fast and good growth.

Remember, it takes time ;(

Cheers mate I'm find the patience part very hard but we have no choice in it. Have you got a thread ? I hope you grow well man

• Administrators

I can see the growth you're talking about, it's gonna be small changes, from month 3-4 hopefully that's when things really start picking up. After hair transplants is the only time goes by so slow lol.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah i have a thread somewhere on this site :)

Sorry i cant post a link because im online with my mobile phone..

But if you search for : 4500 grafts ASMED

Youll find it :).

@HTsoon: oh yes :/.. I hate it haha.. But youre already at the 4 month mark and NOW the show should come to the main event ;)..

I can see the growth you're talking about, it's gonna be small changes, from month 3-4 hopefully that's when things really start picking up. After hair transplants is the only time goes by so slow lol.

That's the truth HT soon time is going so so slow. Least we are all in a similar boat as one another. It's crazy to be checking like I do at 8 weeks especially when I'm still buzzing my hair but I can't help it haha.

@hairsearch I will try find it mate cheers

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update for the sake of the forum. Its been just over 3.5 months now. Iv stopped buzzing my head and am letting it grow. In the past 3 weeks I have noticed growth and can see new hairs just starting. I have lots of thin vellus hairs which are not making any cosmetic difference so far but I'm sure/hopeful these will thicken up. In certain lighting my hair looks great and in others it looks shit. These pics are between the two. I'm finding it hard to be patient but there's not a lot I can do only wait.

2016-01-20_14_35_02.thumb.jpg.f90e6bbac633aaedb7b11bd1d1a4b179.jpg

2016-01-20_14_33_17.thumb.jpg.53841e588175e177eff7d234fb49bfd5.jpg

2016-01-20_14_37_25.thumb.jpg.9f3172d75a97a597422dd9a05926872f.jpg

2016-01-20_14_30_36.thumb.jpg.1a2d843961e7819ff5148fb71f8589a2.jpg

2016-01-20_14_31_25.thumb.jpg.5de6206709cbf17238b355208553e45a.jpg

• Administrators

Looking good romp, I see big improvements already, your just getting to the good parts.:D

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looking good man.

Petchski served me an awesome reminder and way to look at this process---This is the one time in your life where you'll have more hair with each month that passes ;) At 3.5 months I'm right there with ya.... just think, it'll get better from here.

Looks terrific for 3.5 months
Cheers mate

Looking good romp, I see big improvements already, your just getting to the good parts.:D
it's been a long few months mate just hoping iv turned the corner

Looking good man.

Petchski served me an awesome reminder and way to look at this process---This is the one time in your life where you'll have more hair with each month that passes ;) At 3.5 months I'm right there with ya.... just think, it'll get better from here.

That's a good way of looking at it. I find myself waking up every morning and hoping it's all thickened up overnight. My patience is running on empty. Hope ur going well.

Cheers mate

it's been a long few months mate just hoping iv turned the corner

That's a good way of looking at it. I find myself waking up every morning and hoping it's all thickened up overnight. My patience is running on empty. Hope ur going well.

Patience is hell. I try to skip days looking in the mirror entirely as that's the only way to appreciate what's happening. I'm trying to be thankful for the process-you learn alot about yourself with each stage that passes. Head up ;)

Patience is hell. I try to skip days looking in the mirror entirely as that's the only way to appreciate what's happening. I'm trying to be thankful for the process-you learn alot about yourself with each stage that passes. Head up ;)
That's a good idea might try not look in a mirror for a week. We just have to keep our eye on the prize I guess

Hi all,

I first started using this site in January 2015 and found it to be very beneficial in acquiring information in regards to hair restoration. I always said I would return the favour to the forum when I had my HT so here I am. I will try keep this post short but the journey up to my HT was anything but. I decided in January I was going to do something about my hairloss and done as much research as possible. I am 30 years old and noticed thinning when I was 27 years old. In January i went on minoxidil and bought a lasercomb which has seemd to halt my loss and even regrow a small few hairs. I have steered clear from propecia due to sides fear and am aware i have put myself at a disadvantage. Anyway I consulted with numerous hair restoration clinics seeking diagnosis, help, information and ultimately seeking a cure.

In July after speaking with a number of clinics, many, which are recommend here, I decided to opt for Dr Saifi in Poland, strangely the surgeon who recommended the least amount of grafts for my restoration procedure. I say strangely because when i started out looking into hair restoration I wanted 5000 or 6000 grafts without question. Take me back to teenage years i thought and I wanted the opposite of conservative. Thankfully I became educated on hairloss and Dr Saifis approach seemed somewhat conservative but not limited and for someone with my level of hairloss it seemed to be realistic and honest. A lot of other surgeons were happy to recommend I get 5000+ grafts.

I booked with Dr Saifi in July and paid my deposit of €500 euro to secure surgery date which is non-refundable . I feel it's important to mention I contacted Dr Saifi 5 weeks ago as I was a bit nervous and panicked and he offered to refund my non-refundable deposit if I wanted to pull out of the procedure or if I want to postpone it for a future date he would hold it for me. I think this is testiment to the kind of guy Dr Saifi is.

Fast forward to the present and I had my surgery 4 days ago. I flew to Wroclaw and stayed at a recommended hotel by Marwan Saifi,The Art Hotel. I went for surgery on the 2nd October at 08:45. Dr Saifi had originally estimated I needed 2500 grafts but in the consultation in person he estimated I need only proceed with 2000 grafts. We agreed a hairline which was higher than my original hairline and agreed to leave the crown alone. I had decided prior to consultation that I would go with what Dr Saifi thought was best, as much as I would have loved an 18 yr olds hairline again haha.

The procedure took about 6-7 hours. Apart from the anesthetic injections it was painless. Dr Saifi done all the extractions himself and made all the incisions himself. They only carry out one operation a day in this surgery. It's hard to fit it all in without boring people so I won't delay. All I can say is that I was very happy with the whole experience. Felt like I was in great hands throughout the experience and am very satisfied with the experience. I will leave you with my pics and anyone with any questions please fire away. The purpose of this post is just to give back to this network which has helped me so much in recent months. And also I promised one or two members I would make a forum post and felt I couldn't back out lol

I cant seem to send anyone a message or read my messages on this. Romperstomper I'd love to ask you a few questions as Im the same age as you and Irish and thinking of goin to Dr. Saifi. If you see this you could email me at jharte12@yahoo.ie. Thanks

If anyone knows how I can view my messages please let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

I am just approaching the 4.5 month mark I was going to wait until 5 months but there has been some changes since last month. Iv recently noticed the hair darkening and getting a little bit thicker. I have got to say sometimes it changes over what seems like overnight. I have put up a few pics in what I would call normal light and one is outside under harsh light so u can see that it is still quite thin. Also one of the donor. Donor looks light because the way the barber done it with a #1 fade.

2016-02-11_13_07_36.thumb.jpg.ce21b76e4eeb0f9c24b943a2e39f417b.jpg

2016-02-11_13_10_23.thumb.jpg.382f351d2a816b920688e6935a34e060.jpg

2016-02-11_13_02_06.thumb.jpg.7b38a8df04045f15b917bf5484e201e3.jpg

2016-02-11_13_08_29.thumb.jpg.b05fd2e75fa8f233b861b139cbe955c9.jpg

2016-02-11_13_05_46.thumb.jpg.2e4f883ccb4ac2755986b759a72d8ae8.jpg

2016-02-11_13_04_10.thumb.jpg.7230dfa8b5027e1d252ceee15afe51fa.jpg

2016-02-11_13_11_31.thumb.jpg.e5dfbbd3526248c2b8824fa6b31fe666.jpg

2016-02-11_13_20_59.thumb.jpg.305dad2062144ce2e86f7eda8d72a3ae.jpg

• Administrators

Dude Romp, what the heck were you talking about, your hair is looking amazing at 4.5 months, jeez I can only imagine in another 3 months. This is going to be a homerun.

View my thread