Great experience with Feller and Bloxham

I would like to share my experience with Dr. Feller and Dr. Bloxham. After many years of wanting to get a hair transplant I decided to go for it. I did extensive research and went on several consultations and decided on Dr. Feller. I had my procedure in July. I can not say enough about him and his team. From the consult to the day of the procedure and followup all I can say is WOW. I felt like they were in the chair with me. The knowledge, passion, professionalism and concern for their patients is outstanding. Although I am not a Dr. I am a professional and realize that knowledge and service is what sets one apart from the rest.

Thanks to Drs. Feller and Bloxham and your team. I look forward to sharing my photos soon:):)

Congrats man! Looking forward to seeing your results. Not to mention, it's always nice to hear of people having extremely positive experiences like the one you described.

Blake - Just out of curiosity, are you already performing your own surgeries on your own patients? Or are you assisting Dr. Feller? If not, what's the timeline for when we can expect to see some hair transplants "performed solely by Dr. Bloxham"? :)

Congrats on your procedure bkylnborn.

pkipling, I actually just had a procedure done with Dr. Bloxham. He performed the entire procedure while Dr. Feller checked in here and there. I will give a full write-up soon but I must say Dr. B handled the entire procedure with a lot of confidence and the work looks just as immaculate as Dr. Feller's.

Hairthere,

Thanks for the shout out! I love doing those mFUE cases! And, as always, you were a great patient.

PK,

Yessir. I've discussed when I will start sharing results -- on here -- with Bill a bit. It'll likely be in the not too distant future. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to it, man! :cool:

Bklynborn:

Congratulations. Your extensive research led to a very satisfactory conclusion. I'm a researcher myself, and my own studies have yielded similar conclusions; there are a few consistent clinics providing hair transplantation today, and Dr. Feller's clinic is one of them.

• 2 months later...

Bklyn was in the area for business before the holidays and dropped by. We were able to get some great photos of his 5 month results. It looks like he uploaded them to his profile, but I wanted to share them here again and point out a few interesting things.

First, here is the down shot:

2vxpuzd.jpg

I wanted to share this one because it shows two benefits -- if you will -- of transplanting into an area like this. Not only does the new growth help densely fill the area, but it also shows how transplanted hair can serve as a "tack" for native hair to attach to and blend in with to really increase the density in an entire portion of the scalp. As you can see in the before picture, Bklyn has good native hair in front of the transplanted region, but it didn't have anything to interdigitate or "lock" into before. Now all the hair can combine when he styles it and he gets a benefit even in areas that weren't transplanted.

Here's the second shot:

15ojqk1.jpg

This one is just an interesting example of a "combed apart" shot showing what transplants look like when they are just starting to really grow in and mature.

Congrats, Bklyn! Look forward to seeing you again for more updates.

• 3 months later...

Bklyn just sent me the following update:

I think he's around 8 months now

u4ydx.jpg

Now, I know it's not a good comparison, but it's the only one I have on this machine (I'll post a more accurate one later); here's where he started (compared to how he looks now):

2igp3xe.jpg

Congrats again, Bklyn!

• Administrators

Impressive result, did you work on him Dr. B? Also, did he have previous procedures, it looks like he has scattered native terminal hair, if this is his actual balding pattern it is definitely not the norm some what of a Zidanesque type pattern.

Impressive result, did you work on him Dr. B? Also, did he have previous procedures, it looks like he has scattered native terminal hair, if this is his actual balding pattern it is definitely not the norm some what of a Zidanesque type pattern.

Hello HTSoon,

That was my balding pattern and I have never had any transplants in the past. I guess I was fortunate that I had that widows peak.

Dr. Feller and Dr. B both worked on me. Looking forward to the next one. I can not thank you enough Feller and Bloxham!!!!!!:)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great result and such an interesting hair loss pattern. He is lucky to still have most of the front but looks like you filled in the gap behind it. Looks very natural. He must be very happy. Did you do the crown too ? Or are you going to be doing it ? Because I need my crown filled as well.

Great job again as expected from F@B