My operation with Dr Resul Yaman 14 Aug 2015 (4450 grafts))

Indexo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unicio, i wouldnt take meds for transplanted hairs. Meds are meant for thinning native hairs. Id say the best thing to do is eat yogurt eggs and chicken like a crazy person. I truly believe in the protein diet, also nuts and seeds with lots of water. The growth looks decent to me. But obviously its still not at 100% regrowth. Not much more to say about the phase. I would wait till 8-9 months before i start worrying. Good luck man

Unicio, Are you taking XPecia? I heard that Dr Yaman recommends that if you won't take propecia. BTW in my opinion your growth looks fine for 5 months. Please keep us updated.. Wish you the best!

Edited by rickyrixon

• 4 weeks later...
Unicio, Are you taking XPecia? I heard that Dr Yaman recommends that if you won't take propecia. BTW in my opinion your growth looks fine for 5 months. Please keep us updated.. Wish you the best!

I took it, and taking vitamins and sawpaletho these days.

I just passed 6months now. still not sure about result. this time, I am not optimistic.

It doesn't look natural now(it will get better I hope), I couldn't get off hat these days because people think obviously I had a HT. Thats sucks. also density is not great.

hope to hear what other people think.

IMG_6766.JPG.0747cffbab09aaa0e9ec3f2737b21f61.JPG

IMG_6765.JPG.8c367d688e13b8fe3b8e6553bf78c192.JPG

IMG_6749.thumb.jpg.8b9c4c1f06814a3ae844ce10d8dd3e46.jpg

Edited by unicio

any opinion guys?

It does look thin for that amount of time... But... it looks to be improving a bit with every update. Perhaps you are a late grower. Perhaps not. Unfortunately all you can do is wait it out. All the best.

I started to worry about it in 2005 and tried many topical solutions but never had the courage to take Finasteride. I read a lot. I spent hours and days and night reading between 2005 and 2010 and my final decision that only HT is the solution to my hair loss. I would never take Finasteride and minoxidil was not the solution despite the good results.

I honestly wonder if there are people in this industry who push anti-finasteride fear in order to continue profiting from hair loss.

Clinically there is no reason to not try finasteride - at least from what I've seen. I've posted Dr. Bernstein's study several times, and I can't see how one would not try it given the overall safety record of the very cheap but highly effective drug. When looking at all the comparative photos of poor hair transplants and the subsequent emotional psychological fallout, how can one consider a hair transplant before meds?

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/nggallery/page/1

have you contacted the doctor?

I have not contacted Dr. Yaman yet, will wait for a bit more. to see how it goes.

If things not going well, I will contact the clinic. and get back to you guys with how they take responsibility.

It does look thin for that amount of time... But... it looks to be improving a bit with every update. Perhaps you are a late grower. Perhaps not. Unfortunately all you can do is wait it out. All the best.

Thanks for reply, I will wait to see how it goes.

I think you are doing the right thing by waiting a bit longer before contacting the clinic.. If you contact them now they will just tell you to wait anyway (probably up to a year or maybe even more). As the other poster said your hair does seem to be improving slowly but surely. I wouldn't lose hope just yet.. Keep us updated with how it looks at 7 months. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
You are right

But nowadays these forums and images can do harm/good to patients and clinics

I wanted to post images but after the request and the opinion of the doctor that my case might take 1 year to complete, I decided to wait longer

I want to be fair

So it's been over a yr. Iam considering dr yaman . Don't see any updated pics- can you plz update us bud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

back after more than 2 years of the operation to answer any question.

One year mark was disappointing. Now 2 years mark (and I believe is final is much better) and I can comb my hair and if I use some concealer, no one would think I am bald dude

I asked for refund at one year mark and Dr agreed to pay around 50%. I didn't take it.

Now 2 years result are OK and I accept it.. I was hoping for more in the middle area but I guess this area is dead skin or something... not sure

Dr Yaman is good IMO and I would still recommend him