My operation with Dr Resul Yaman 14 Aug 2015 (4450 grafts))

Indexo

8 months completed and sad results. I contacted Dr Translator yesterday and told me Dr would speak to me but nothing happened ... I sent photo to him ... I will post shortly

I think the results are very awful for 4450 grafts (with lots of 2-3 hairs each)

I demand answers ... f*cking life

Dear Index,

I have sent you a private message. Could you please check your inbox ?

Regards

Dr. Resul Yaman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

One week and I will complete the 10 months mark.

Results have improved since my 8 months mark. Still not sure about the final results.

I will respect the Dr Yaman request to wait for final results before publishing the photos so I don't do any harm to him.

Yes, results are better but I believe have density problem!

waiting ... waiting ... tired of waiting ... but can't do anything but waiting

One week and I will complete the 10 months mark.

Results have improved since my 8 months mark. Still not sure about the final results.

I will respect the Dr Yaman request to wait for final results before publishing the photos so I don't do any harm to him.

Yes, results are better but I believe have density problem!

waiting ... waiting ... tired of waiting ... but can't do anything but waiting

Hi Indexo,

Thanks for your update. I know you seem reluctant to post pictures on here of your progress so I respect that. I think we can all agree here that less successful surgeries do not always mean the surgeon is at fault, some people may not always react the same way to HT surgery.

I guess for people like myself who have yet to embark on a HT - we would find it useful to see your progress visually because we could manage our expectations better and further our knowledge of the period post surgery.

Thanks again.

You are right

But nowadays these forums and images can do harm/good to patients and clinics

I wanted to post images but after the request and the opinion of the doctor that my case might take 1 year to complete, I decided to wait longer

I want to be fair

• 1 month later...
Any updates/images Indexo?

I am here and I will hit my 1 year mark after 3 weeks. I don't think anything will change from the current situation.

However, I will send some photos next week in different lighting conditions and will comb my hair in different ways... and then I will publish them here after I hear the Dr opinion for the last time. I respected his request but I have not forgotten

I have not cut my hair since the OP. Should I, or what! maybe I will take pictures in both situation

I took passport photos couple of days ago. I had used wet GEL to comb my hair backward as it was the only way to take a good photo! Not very happy with the thin look!

I really don't know. Good long hair covers bad spots ...!

Lighting conditions differ a lot. I feel the area I had most grafts is not good sadly... It has spoiled everything since it is the middle area.. makes my hair hard to comb in all ways

any recommendations, how I should shoot the final pictures!

outdoor, indoor, sunny day, in the shadow, combing my hair backward, with GEL, combing my hair downward, light distance, etc...

I feel all give different results.... sadly!

Edited by Indexo

I am here and I will hit my 1 year mark after 3 weeks. I don't think anything will change from the current situation.

However, I will send some photos next week in different lighting conditions and will comb my hair in different ways... and then I will publish them here after I hear the Dr opinion for the last time. I respected his request but I have not forgotten

I have not cut my hair since the OP. Should I, or what! maybe I will take pictures in both situation

I took passport photos couple of days ago. I had used wet GEL to comb my hair backward as it was the only way to take a good photo! Not very happy with the thin look!

I really don't know. Good long hair covers bad spots ...!

Lighting conditions differ a lot. I feel the area I had most grafts is not good sadly... It has spoiled everything since it is the middle area.. makes my hair hard to comb in all ways

any recommendations, how I should shoot the final pictures!

outdoor, indoor, sunny day, in the shadow, combing my hair backward, with GEL, combing my hair downward, light distance, etc...

I feel all give different results.... sadly!

Hi Indexo,

I believe that wet hair would definitely give you a thinner look; I personally wouldn't use wet gel to style my hair.

We can only judge based on images. Therefore, I will be waiting for those next week so we can see how you progressed so far.. Goodluck!

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote a new thread in the results section but then I lost it.

Can't find it any where.. I guess there is no drafts or auto save here...

I was publishing the results today

the session timed out while previewing it ... oh.. I have to write it again

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just don't understand why Resul yaman was recommended by this Hair restoration network where No real patient showing the photo-result. and only Clinic shows the result with photo and even that is not good density.

Maybe I was wrong at this point where I had surgery with him few month back. still waiting result. but so far I am not satisfied at all.

I just don't understand why Resul yaman was recommended by this Hair restoration network where No real patient showing the photo-result. and only Clinic shows the result with photo and even that is not good density.

Maybe I was wrong at this point where I had surgery with him few month back. still waiting result. but so far I am not satisfied at all.

Hey there,

I am not associated in any way to Dr. Yaman's clinic, nor am I a patient of his. I simply found out that he is recommended thanks to this forum, and considering a transplant with him since he is in Turkey. I've been following his results as well as results posted by patients here and on other forums, and so far I have not seen anyone who is not satisfied. I've contacted several patients directly via personal messages just to have an idea about their experience and everyone was positive, which eased my mind a bit.

It is very unfortunate that you and Indexo are not satisfied with the results. I've contacted him more than a month ago and I'm still waiting for him to post some photos.

Anyway, how long has it been since your transplant? Do you have some before/after images and have you tried to contact the clinic? Usually, results don't appear after the 6 month mark.

Edited by Kalab23

Hey there,

I am not associated in any way to Dr. Yaman's clinic, nor am I a patient of his. I simply found out that he is recommended thanks to this forum, and considering a transplant with him since he is in Turkey. I've been following his results as well as results posted by patients here and on other forums, and so far I have not seen anyone who is not satisfied. I've contacted several patients directly via personal messages just to have an idea about their experience and everyone was positive, which eased my mind a bit.

It is very unfortunate that you and Indexo are not satisfied with the results. I've contacted him more than a month ago and I'm still waiting for him to post some photos.

Anyway, how long has it been since your transplant? Do you have some before/after images and have you tried to contact the clinic? Usually, results don't appear after the 6 month mark.

As I haven't reached 6month yet, so I couldn't say much thing. In case that Surgery is not going to be success, Clinic would not be able to do much thing. unless pay money back. as No one feel comfy to have second surgery where first one failed. I really hope I was wrong. tbh.

As I haven't reached 6month yet, so I couldn't say much thing. In case that Surgery is not going to be success, Clinic would not be able to do much thing. unless pay money back. as No one feel comfy to have second surgery where first one failed. I really hope I was wrong. tbh.

You're right. For me, even having my money back would not be worth it as I'd like to think of a failed hair transplant as not just money wasted, but also grafts from a limited donor that could've been used in a better way. Having your money back is better than nothing though :)

Anyway, I hope you're wrong too. Best of luck and keep us updated.

I'll be seeing Dr. Yaman soon. My mind was at peace till these two user's complaints.

Indexo and unicio, while you may have had bad results, many people have had good results. If the purpose of this forum is to help others by sharing the experience, then can it be possible for your complaints to have more substance? Perhaps...new photos?

Hair transplants are objective, so it does little help to the community to talk about your dissatisfaction. If you truly want to help us out, SHOW us some photos please. After all, you are both well into the growth phase. I apologize if I come off rude. But your remarks instill doubt when they should bring insight.

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be seeing Dr. Yaman soon. My mind was at peace till these two user's complaints.

Indexo and unicio, while you may have had bad results, many people have had good results. If the purpose of this forum is to help others by sharing the experience, then can it be possible for your complaints to have more substance? Perhaps...new photos?

Hair transplants are objective, so it does little help to the community to talk about your dissatisfaction. If you truly want to help us out, SHOW us some photos please. After all, you are both well into the growth phase. I apologize if I come off rude. But your remarks instill doubt when they should bring insight.

Reason I didn't upload photo was that I haven't got 6month yet. I was thinking that I will wait till that. but You had asked it. so I will just throw out my photo out there. I just passed 4 and half month after OP. It was 2700 grafts. I am not satisfied and still waiting new growth. Please share what your thought is.

IMG_6557.JPG.e301c007da2fd0fd29a1d31360e235c8.JPG

hair.jpg.4565eec4be2964f79e2d883a298c0831.jpg

Reason I didn't upload photo was that I haven't got 6month yet. I was thinking that I will wait till that. but You had asked it. so I will just throw out my photo out there. I just passed 4 and half month after OP. It was 2700 grafts. I am not satisfied and still waiting new growth. Please share what your thought is.

Thanks for sharing your photos unicio. I saw in another one of your posts that Dr Yaman said you have to wait a minimum 6 months to start seeing results, so I wouldn't be too disheartened at this point. I wish you great growth in the months ahead and I will be following your case closely. Are you taking any meds?

• 3 weeks later...

5Month Mark after OP. Dr.Resul Yaman. @rickyrixon - relation to your question. I don't take any drug because of side effect.

and today I passed 5months and 4days after OP.

This point, I am worrying about final result when I compare other doctor's result from this forum.

is this good enough?

what do you guys think?

regards,

IMG_6622.JPG.4be60857e1f8f71f2b73e9cfaa9ac920.JPG

IMG_6612.JPG.7c0cb2ee380c860fa42b5c805280575f.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG.df540168b3a11f383f69139a2571f3db.JPG

IMG_6609.JPG.1bcbe853ed985bb7490513495ce031fd.JPG

Edited by unicio

5Month Mark after OP. Dr.Resul Yaman. @rickyrixon - relation to your question. I don't take any drug because of side effect.

and today I passed 5months and 4days after OP.

This point, I am worrying about final result when I compare other doctor's result from this forum.

is this good enough?

what do you guys think?

regards,

I wonder if the lack of medication is affecting this result?