Results of 2000 FUT w Dr. Scott Alexander from April 1st 2015

hairback423

The bizarre way in which you have responded to proposed alternative hypothesis to what you are experiencing would seem to indicate to me that you are not able to credibly assess your own situation and you are evaluating your hair based on some type of emotionally impulsive reaction to your continued hair thinning rather than an objective evaluation of exactly what is happening to your hair.

You have posted pictures. The quality of those photos are not good and any conclusions drawn by US based on only those photos is highly speculative. Your OWN doctor told you that you will continue to need future transplants from continued recession, and told you he doesn't think your transplanted hair is disappearing by way DHT miniaturization. Your posting on this thread trying to get lay people on the internet to agree with your own assessment as opposed to your doctors, with some grainy photos with unreliable hair styling as your evidence, and when people dispute, your retort is that only you can see what is going on, and your conclusion is definitely the correct one, and any alternative theory is clearly impossible.

If this is your position, I am not sure exactly why are you are posting at all since you have made up your mind already about what is happening. No one is saying that your hypothesis is absolutely wrong - I am saying that jumping to the most unlikely conclusion (that your transplanted hair is falling by way of DHT) is pretty counterproductive when you could be using other approaches to solve the problem rather than complain about a non-existent one.

49 minutes ago, FUEblonde1985 said:

The bizarre way in which you have responded to proposed alternative hypothesis to what you are experiencing would seem to indicate to me that you are not able to credibly assess your own situation and you are evaluating your hair based on some type of emotionally impulsive reaction to your continued hair thinning rather than an objective evaluation of exactly what is happening to your hair.

You have posted pictures. The quality of those photos are not good and any conclusions drawn by US based on only those photos is highly speculative. Your OWN doctor told you that you will continue to need future transplants from continued recession, and told you he doesn't think your transplanted hair is disappearing by way DHT miniaturization. Your posting on this thread trying to get lay people on the internet to agree with your own assessment as opposed to your doctors, with some grainy photos with unreliable hair styling as your evidence, and when people dispute, your retort is that only you can see what is going on, and your conclusion is definitely the correct one, and any alternative theory is clearly impossible.

If this is your position, I am not sure exactly why are you are posting at all since you have made up your mind already about what is happening. No one is saying that your hypothesis is absolutely wrong - I am saying that jumping to the most unlikely conclusion (that your transplanted hair is falling by way of DHT) is pretty counterproductive when you could be using other approaches to solve the problem rather than complain about a non-existent one.

Objective evaluation of what is exactly happening huh? Because your option is the answer and you know what's going on huh? Again, what are your credentials? You are a dude that got a hair transplant just like myself, making an ultimate assumption on pictures from "low resolution grainy pictures". Yes, Im here asking for help and advice. While your option is valued and appreciated, let's agree to disagree on this one. I gave a clear explanation of why I believe the hair to be thinning in the transplanted area and explained it has not thinned even remotely close to what your explanation would show. 

And my reaction was to your rude ass response to a gentleman who posted a comment on this thread. 

Thanks your advice and like I said let's agree to disagree on this one and move on. God bless 😃

Edited by hairback423

On 3/22/2019 at 11:26 PM, hairback423 said:

Question for you, your names is LaserCap are you associated or affiliated with marketing, sales, or clinical representation of any type of Laser Cap hair solution, products, promotion,  and/or business? Hahahah 

I agree I may try the lasercap it's just expensive and I'd rather try and save for another Transplant If this is going to be my unfortunate disappointing outcome. 

I was using all of the about you listed besides the lasercap and PRP (which I've been researching). Until Spex stated to stop rolgain and nioxin bc they are notorious for shedding.

I really do appreciate you advice and support buddy. 😃

Lasercap I send you a person message regarding advice for the laser cap or advice on selecting one. That's for all your help and support thus far. 

havent seen anything like this. maybe once or twice but....

hang in there bro.. bad situations are 80% how we react to them and 20% the actual situation. Think of the positives.. You will get through this. We're all on this forum cause we know how it feels to lose hair. I would like to see some pictures, from where ever you can (fb, IG, etc..) after the 1 year mark and as periodically as you can up until now. That would help a lot.

Good luck

• 11 months later...

How are things looking for you bro?