2nd Procedure - 4000 Grafts with Dr. Koray Erdogan (Total of 9000 grafts)

acegik

Good luck to you my friend. I am concerned whether any shock loss could be permanent. As you had an great deal of hair before your first transplant anyway.

I know what you mean; I usually get a grade 1 hair cut and my scars are hardly seen. But any shorter, the scarring is partially visible.

I would not jump on dut. Studies have shown there is not much difference between fin and dut. There are more risks and side effects regarding dut than fin. The creators of propecia actually tested their own verison of dut in a clinical trial but stopped it as they found no additional/ better benefit than using dut from fin.

I hope you have an great result! Your in good hands

Yaz I am scheduled for 5000 grafts at asmed on tueday. im terrified i wont be happy with result and I will be scarred for life. How did it go for you?

Yaz I am scheduled for 5000 grafts at asmed on tueday. im terrified i wont be happy with result and I will be scarred for life. How did it go for you?

It all went good for me. Check out my result by clicking on my signature. My thread should surely help you. I am due in April for my second surgery with asmed

• Administrators

9,000 grafts via FUE is unheard of, the donor area looks good for 9,000 grafts at 10 days, I'd love to see some updates.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello guys.

Here are my 4,5 month update photos.

They counted my surviving grafts from the first procedure to something around 99%.

I think my donor looks really good after 9000 grafts have been extracted, and the transplanted hair is starting to look really good as well.

Another thing that has helped is switching from finasteride to dutasteride. I kept loosing a lot of hair on fin even after 4-5 years, but as soon as i switched to dut, the shedding has stopped, and my hair has thickened up a lot in the crown and midscalp.

front.thumb.jpg.332f9860e8ba02439cbb587fd7c33b73.jpg

Crown.thumb.jpg.8635809e50a7b177ca3bcc01081f6238.jpg

5b32ea5dd5607_rightside.thumb.jpg.df27e8d86897b86940cec5af7bff9828.jpg

back.thumb.jpg.ba6c43acfa3a0a0f5970a2b42070b892.jpg

Top.thumb.jpg.5823079dd5ae253002265b620f97824a.jpg

Hello guys.

They counted my surviving grafts from the first procedure to something around 99%.

I think my donor looks really good after 9000 grafts have been extracted, and the transplanted hair is starting to look really good as well.

Another thing that has helped is switching from finasteride to dutasteride. I kept loosing a lot of hair on fin even after 4-5 years, but as soon as i switched to dut, the shedding has stopped, and my hair has thickened up a lot in the crown and midscalp.

Congrats. Already looking good at the 4.5 month mark. Your donor area really looks good after 9000 grafts. Looking forward to your updates.

• Administrators
Hello guys.

Wow dude, looks amazing, your donor looks good I'd imagine you could probably take another 1,000-1,500 grafts before you see any sign of depletion. It's amazing to see these cases for FUE, looking forward to your updates.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello guys.

Hey acegik,

Your hairloss pattern is very similar to mine although and I've been using fin for 3 years but still shedding. So a couple of quick questions:

Was your hair oily before, during fin use?

Also did u experience a shed when starting dut?

Sorry for high jacking your thread, I'm just trying to draw a comparison to see if I should use Dut.

And congratulations on your results!

• 1 year later...

Just a question when looking at the donor directly after the surgery it seems the doctor took grafts pretty high up and close to the crown is that really into the zone? Seen a lot of people loosing hair that high in the donor...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...