Getting excited to see Dr. Rahal in Oct

I'm nervous, but at the same time excited knowing my appointment is getting close for my HT with Dr. Rahal. It's amazing how booked he is. It was either Oct or March! :-)

How many out there are Rahal patients and how happy are you with the results?

I'm nervous, but at the same time excited knowing my appointment is getting close for my HT with Dr. Rahal. It's amazing how booked he is. It was either Oct or March! :-)

I'm booked with Rahal in October, too--when are you there?

I had three HT's with Dr Rahal over the last five years. I do remember being nervous when I had my first one (5600 graft FUT). But that quickly went away once I realized how professional the whole team was. I am very happy with the results. Don't worry to much. You're in good hands and I am sure you are going to be very happy with the results.

All the best!

Hello leftygolfer71,

I had my op with Dr Rahal in June. Nearly 3 months now - obviously the hair is still to begin growing but I can't speak highly enough of the staff and Dr Rahal, so understanding and caring towards their patients. Very welcoming. I was nervous, in fact very nervous but as Dr Rahal said to me when I told him I flew in from London, he said think of this whole op/process as a flight and us being the flight attendants to look after you. Looking back, they were much better than the flight attendants :cool:. You're in great hands.

• 3 weeks later...

Man! He is always booked! He is Great doctor. I hope you enjoy stay at Amberwood Guest House!

The great thing about his Clinic is after care service which they offer. No other clinic can compete on after care which he offer

Years back I had face to face consultation with him, and being nw 2 he advised me to be on medicines and avoid surgery because according to him it was not really needed.

Im booked in for HT in October as well, yes the butterflies are beginning to make an appearance in my stomach. Im so looking forward to getting home after the HT, taking 3 weeks away from the office, aint looking forward to op....

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I just got back from Ottawa a few hours ago, and I have to say that even though I've had great experiences with other doctors recommended on these forums, I don't think anybody should even waste their time going to anybody else other than Dr. Rahal. He is simply the best. Travel as far as you have to (I drove 2,200 miles each way), take as much time off from work as you can, and pay whatever. He is worth it.

Im booked in for HT in October as well, yes the butterflies are beginning to make an appearance in my stomach. Im so looking forward to getting home after the HT, taking 3 weeks away from the office, aint looking forward to op....

I thought Dr Bhatti was your man - why did you switch to Dr Rahal? The raking of grafts get to you?

How far out did you guys have to book? I'm trying to get an idea of the wait....

He was booked up for 5-6 months when I enquired a few months ago, although did have open slots here and there if one can be flexible.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, what does 'screwed' mean? Do you mean that once you arrived and were personally inspected by the doctor, he thought you needed (or he could only transplant) fewer grafts?

FWIW, I had my procedure with Dr. R yesterday and I'm in a recliner at the guest house as I write this. The guest house is such a perfect concept that I'm amazed no other clinic has duplicated it. There are four of us here post-op, swapping war stories, inspecting each others' work, ordering takeout together, and trading contact information. Such a fun experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sorry for the delayed response. I have to be careful the Admins might remove my post for saying bad stuff about Dr Rahal.

In reality the estimation that I was given with DR rahal's assistant was completely different that what DR rahal told me once I reached his office. He didn't even apologize or care about that miscalculation.

Yeah, what does 'screwed' mean? Do you mean that once you arrived and were personally inspected by the doctor, he thought you needed (or he could only transplant) fewer grafts?

FWIW, I had my procedure with Dr. R yesterday and I'm in a recliner at the guest house as I write this. The guest house is such a perfect concept that I'm amazed no other clinic has duplicated it. There are four of us here post-op, swapping war stories, inspecting each others' work, ordering takeout together, and trading contact information. Such a fun experience.