Anyone here recieved botox in the forehead for the forehead Lines?

- did it make your forehead appear larger? Did it make you unable to move the forehead by move your brows up?

I HATE my forehead especielly after i receded with my hair.

Do anyone know if botox would be enough for me or do i need some fillers or something?

image.jpg.92d24116b59b17cbecfed004dda840fb.jpg

• 10 months later...

A male friend of mine, also 46, got botox in his forehead. Took about 10 days to work. He doesn't have a line on his forehead now. To be honest, it doesn't look natural on a 46 year old male.

Your hair doesn't look that badly receded..

Hi Johnny, in my opinion your hair is looking great, thick and healthy and hopefully you will see more future improvement. You can look forward to that.

As for the botox, I really don't understand why you would want to remove the lines from your forehead. Here in the UK , I have a fairly large social mix of friends and family and the subject of forehead lines has never ever come up. I have met a few Danish people in the UK and abroad and again none of them ever gave me the impression that forehead lines are a going concern in their native Denmark.

To summarise, maybe you should just wait for your hair to grow and mature and try to stop thinking too hard about other areas where you feel can improve your appearance, especially areas that are part of your unique characteristic.

Well i gues if my hair was in great condition, the Lines on the forehead wouldnt bother me that much.

But it is looking alot worse when the hair is diffuse thinning and receding on top of the wrinkles.

But hopefully i Can get a 3. HT to fix things ?

• 7 months later...

I think you look great!

As far as Botox goes I love it! If the wrinkles on your forehead bother you then go for it! We have a lot of male patients that receive botox in our office and they love it, esp in the forehead and crows feet area.

• 4 months later...

I am a regular Botox user for forehead and am very happy with results. I do this twice per year, instead of recommended 3-4 times per year. Effects can be seen on the same day with lines and wrinkles completely disappearing within 48 hours. Costs just A$349 per session which is nothing for the price of wrinkle free looks.

• 2 years later...