This 37-year-old man came in to reverse the loss throughout his hairline. Results from his 2131-graft session of follicular unit extraction (FUE) by Dr. Wesley can be seen as early as seven months after the procedure. Full growth is typically appreciated a year after the session. However, with the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ACell used within the graft storage solution, hair growth has trended earlier for patients.

Of note, even FUE patients of Dr. Wesley's are NOT required to shave the hair within their recipient area if they wish to return to work and social activities within a week to 10 days.

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Any frontal shots whether the hairline shows more?

Nice plan.

I like no shave options.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great case and very impressive considering the patient did not need to shave the recipient area.

Given he had 2131 grafts in a single session, can we assume that Dr. Wesley is using a motorized punch?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks, all, for the comments. I do use a hand-held motorized punch for all of my FUE cases. Rather than outsourcing the labor, I perform all of my own FUE harvests along with my staff (hence, the blisters on my fingers!).

Here is the patient's donor area on postoperative day #1 as well as a few months after his FUE session with me. @David: Is there a way to move this thread into the FUE section (where it should more appropriately be located)? Thanks!

Slide8.jpg

@David: Is there a way to move this thread into the FUE section (where it should more appropriately be located)? Thanks!/QUOTE]

Dr. Wesley,

We'd like clinics to present all their results here in Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics even if they are FUE. It's easier for members to find them in a central location.

Though we do allow patients to post results in the FUE section, it's really meant more for the discussion of FUE. Patients posting their own results should post in Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...