This gentleman came to Arocha Hair Restoration to restore his hairline and frontal area. Dr. Arocha performed a FUT 3000 procedure to restore these areas.The Before and After photos below were taken 1 year post surgery.

bA1%20copy_zps3f7iuy4w.jpg

BA6_zpsgjwnkhit.jpg

BA2_zpsunqvywrc.jpg

BA4_zps6kn6kfo5.jpg

BA9_zpsqtklc6md.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hairline looks very natural, great cosmetic improvement. What is the patients age and has the hair loss stabilized otherwise ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you fortune11, irishsailor, David-Moderator, Pete-from-Farjo, PupDaddy, DancesWithHair, and Squatch for taking the time to view and comment. We appreciate your kind words!

fortune11

He is in his mid-twenties and yes as with all our patients we recommend medical therapy.

irishsailor

Are you back to civilian life? Hope all is great with you!

David-Moderator

Thanks for all you do!

Pete-From-Fargo

Are you or Mick going to Chicago?

PupDaddy

Good observation. It is always a challenge to soften the look of coarser caliber hair, but we love the volume that comes from painting with it!

DancesWithHair

Thanks for the kudos again.

Squatch

Thanks again.

Have a superlative weekend all!:cool:

Thank you fortune11, irishsailor, David-Moderator, Pete-from-Farjo, PupDaddy, DancesWithHair

irishsailor

Are you back to civilian life? Hope all is great with you

Have a superlative weekend all!:cool:[/quote

Hi Dr,

Yes back to civilian life now. 24 years was long enough :)

Great to see your still knocking out stellar results:cool:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Irishsailor,

That is a lot of service to your country!I am sure you are highly regarded in your home town. It is great to see people that are willing to sacrifice for their country.Thanks for your kind kudos!! Let me know if your travels bring you to Texas!

Pete-From-Fargo

Are you or Mick going to Chicago?

Dr. Arocha, neither Mick nor myself will be attending, however both Dr. B and Dr. N. Farjo will be, along with part of our nursing team.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...