Haber or Konior?

Well guys, I am so close to putting a down payment down on the new me. However, I am torn. I am in the middle of two great doctor's and have consulted with both to date. I, however do not know who to choose.

Both doctors produce excellent results. Haber offers ATP whereas Konior offers solid results. I have yet to find an online review where Konior's results were less than satisfying. In everyone's research and experience who would you choose if you were in my shoes? :confused::confused::confused:

I certainly think Ray Konior is a great physician, but Bob Haber has a number of credentials that sets him apart from the field.

Past President, Board Member, and various committees for the ISHRS

Maintains clinical appointments and active in research

Past editor of Hair Transplant Forum

Prolific Inventor

Selected top physician by ISHRS

and

he has performed thousands of HRS, with great patient satisfaction

Konior is MORE POPULAR that Haber, though...

Seriously, who did you feel really listened to your concerns and questions and you feel will help you set realistic expectations?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Well, Dr. Konior has my money so you know who I'd recommend. If you want to talk about credentials, Konior founded the American Board of Hair Restoration and is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery. Konior is a plastic surgeon first and foremost, Haber is a dermatologist and pediatrician.

So, in the end it's about results, but Dr. Konior has an impeccable resume and is a Fellow of the American Board of Surgeons.

Go with your gut. Not your pocketbook.