3,900 grafts Norwood 6/7 Dr. Diep

HTSoon I just love your hairline, some folk don't like the Dr Deip approach on the zig zag stuff but I always tbought it looked more natural.

I see more & more Doctors today following this way, seems to be kinda the modern inn thing nowadays.

• Administrators
You're hairline looks amazing my man. The indoor and outdoor saturations have no affect on your thick hairline.

Thanks bro

What kind of styling products do you use? Thanks

I use Paul Mitchell Reformer Texturizer as a base and I use Redken working wax as a finish. Both products are not heavy and have a matte finish.

HTSoon I just love your hairline, some folk don't like the Dr Deip approach on the zig zag stuff but I always tbought it looked more natural.

I see more & more Doctors today following this way, seems to be kinda the modern inn thing nowadays.

Thanks bud, I think the zig zag definitely makes it look more natural. When the growth is good and the grafts are densely packed the zig zag design looks amazing IMO. Gonna update my thread next month for my final 12 month update:)

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It has officially been a little over 12 months, WOW where does the time go, well I decided that my last update will consist of photos I took in Europe a few weeks ago, including Turkey, these were not taken with showing my results in mind, most of the photos were taken facing the sun, these are the kinds of photos you never see in hair transplant reviews but they are important because these are the photos you'll share with friends and family through Facebook, Instagram or snapchat etc.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me when I had periods of self doubt and questioned whether the transplant would be a success. I hope this will help other guys who may find themselves in a similar situation.

WONEbCy.jpg?1

Kusadasi, Turkey Beautiful place

oebgWXZ.jpg?1

yd7nIo7.jpg?1

This was a windy day in Dubrovnik my gf took a candid shot of me without me knowing.

0ys6ReE.jpg?1

3OkgxrF.jpg?1

Mny4kC9.jpg?1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Truely a work of art there HT, im well happy for you buddy,.

Dr Diep done an amazing job on you.

Thanks for the updates it surely helped a lot of us guys out there especially the ones whos on the high NW scale as you was one time.

Edited by ontop
edit

You got the home run result my friend and I couldn't be happier for you. Your hair looks great. You have helped a ton of people on here with your advice including me. It's time for you to get on with life enjoy your hair. It is amazing that a year has flown by so fast I can only hope the next year does that for me as well. I finally had a procedure done with Doctor Cooley about a week and a half ago . Great experience great doctor. I may make my own thread not sure yet but not trying to hijack yours by any means. Wish you the best.

• Administrators

Thanks again guys appreciate the support I got in this thread.

Jon,

Make a thread i'd love to see your progress, I've been very impressed by Dr. Cooley, and I'm sure your gonna have a home run result.

View my thread

It has officially been a little over 12 months, WOW where does the time go, well I decided that my last update will consist of photos I took in Europe a few weeks ago, including Turkey, these were not taken with showing my results in mind, most of the photos were taken facing the sun, these are the kinds of photos you never see in hair transplant reviews but they are important because these are the photos you'll share with friends and family through Facebook, Instagram or snapchat etc.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me when I had periods of self doubt and questioned whether the transplant would be a success. I hope this will help other guys who may find themselves in a similar situation.

WONEbCy.jpg?1

Kusadasi, Turkey Beautiful place

oebgWXZ.jpg?1

yd7nIo7.jpg?1

This was a windy day in Dubrovnik my gf took a candid shot of me without me knowing.

0ys6ReE.jpg?1

3OkgxrF.jpg?1

Mny4kC9.jpg?1

This is ridiculously good mate! You were practically bald and had FUE and you end up with hair looking this great! The outside shots show the transplant to be really dense, it just looks great! I know you think my results are good but your hair and hair style is a lot like mine! I think we both had home runs! I quoted you in my thread to show you the styling products I'm using at the moment. They're probably the best products I've used so far

• Administrators
HTsoon,

you ever think of getting smp to camo the fue scars, especially since you like to have your hair faded pretty short?

I actually researched smp and ive concluded its not a viable treatment, you have to continue getting the procedure every 2 years and the procedure done ccorrectly can cost 2-3k dollars maybe more depending on the clinic. When calculated over a 10 year period its just not worth it. If i were to do anything id get some body hair to the donor to make up for depletion.

View my thread

It will probably just look salt and pepper. From what I see the SMP isn't "black" it's more of a grey as if you shaved your head with a razor a day before, so it would probably still blend well. Right now I can cut my hair down with a number 1 and you can barely see the dots, and only in certain lighting. If I ever get another procedure done, and want to keep my fade short, I will probably look into SMP. SMP seems to turn out very well for FUE scars. I think people with a high NW can get great coverage by maxing out on FUT, then touching up with FUE. The combination of using both would mean great coverage.

• 2 months later...

Well hello there HTsoon. Appreciate your images and progress you've made thus far. You are an inspiration to those who want to get to that level. This doctor did an excellent job on you. Impressive to say the least. Great hairline.

Currently pursuing to build a list of viable doctors myself. Your doctor made my top 10 list. Looking forward to research him for my next hair transplant procedure.

@HTsoon - Hey man, first - amazing results. Very happy for you.

1 thing I don't really get - in the first post you seem to have a balding crown. But you said you had 2200 grafts for the hairline only, with Dr.Diep,, so I think I missed something. How does your crown look so full now?