3,900 grafts Norwood 6/7 Dr. Diep

Thanks whiz,

I have a few pics a few pages back, but I took this picture just now facing sunlight, I'm pleased with how it looks even facing the sun, it looks very natural the zig zag definitely helps soften it.

hf7yrLU.jpg

i did have a quick look but i couldnt find them.sweet thanks bro I think it looks good and doesn't look see through inj the natural sunlight which is the whole point i guess. donor looks good aswell bit thin but that could be due to you going down to a 1 grade.

• Administrators
htsoon - if you were to have a 3rd session, who would you go to?

I've thought about this, and I've thought if I go to another surgeon in the back of my mind I'll be thinking what if I regret the decision. After this result, I know Dr. Diep could get me a good result which is ultimately what matters.

i did have a quick look but i couldnt find them.sweet thanks bro I think it looks good and doesn't look see through inj the natural sunlight which is the whole point i guess. donor looks good aswell bit thin but that could be due to you going down to a 1 grade.

Yea if I let it grow out longer it looks a lot thicker, but then when I do that the top looks thinner by default. I like to keep the donor area short to soften the contrast and make the top look thicker. It's all about illusions lol.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

My hair looks like its getting darker, I took some photos in different lighting, living room facing the window so natural light can come in, under bathroom lighting, and outside, I also took a picture of my crown and donor area, the scars are there but not easily visible, I find blending up to my crown is really the best to soften contrast. Going in October to have another procedure done hopefully my last for a while.

fhcTDwX.jpg

vZjZLvj.jpg

mtXTUuX.jpg

apVTkTN.jpg

BSuiYS1.jpg

KNCGGom.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Diep does some amazing fue and it seems he has stepped up his after care and I am happy about that. I always thought his hairlines were some of the best. How many grafts are you going for in October? I do not doubt you will get a great result. My opinion on him has changed. If I were going fue in the states I would chose him over anyone.

• Administrators

Thanks jon, yea i think hes definitely focusing more on aftercare now which is great. I have to admit he surpassed my expectations, im going to thicken up the midscalp, and possibly add some grafts to the crown depends on how many grafts i can get. I dont want to entirely deplete my donor yet. Im mainly going in for a touch up to add overall density thats the goal.

View my thread

• Administrators

Thanks David, its been a journey but well worth it.

View my thread

• Administrators
Simply a crazy result. Up there with the best of anything I have seen online. U don't even need the 3rd man but hair greed can creep in :-)

haha thanks Romp that's true, from where I was to where I am now i'm super happy.

Amazing mate, you said mine was one of the best you've seen. The same can be said for yours! Great result! That's a life changer right there!

Thanks man, would love to see some of your updates are you at a 12 months now?

View my thread

haha thanks Romp that's true, from where I was to where I am now i'm super happy.

Thanks man, would love to see some of your updates are you at a 12 months now?

Yeah pretty much exactly 12 months, looks much the same. When I get chance I'll take some pics. Someone did tell me the other day that I have David beckhams hair which made me smile!lol

Holy moly! This looks good, comparing where you started from! I do think the hair line was created and utilized quite well (etc the zig zagging to give fuller density). Once you sort out your crown, it be even better

Wow bro, do you really need HT to the crown?. What an awesome result. Cannot praise this result enough. Very happy for you. Keep growing, and I wish you all the success for your second.

My Thread: 

• Administrators

Thanks you guys I really appreciate it, it's been a great journey with ups and downs and it's been great to be able to pay it back by sharing my experience with all of you guys and guys who may be in my shoes 2 years ago.

View my thread

• Administrators
@HTsoon: Just curious, do you happen to know the thinkness of your donor hair in microns?

hi n00b,

I don't actually know the micron of my donor hair, it's something that i've been curious about, I definitely don't have fine hair. I believe I have Medium to Medium thick hair, I would like to know, I think I will ask Dr. Diep if he has a tool to measure the hair microns.

View my thread