3,900 grafts Norwood 6/7 Dr. Diep

• Administrators

Hey guys thanks for the compliments, just an FYI I will be going on my third procedure with Dr. Diep on the 13th, so I'll be creating a new thread tracking my progress. Dobler you're not the first person to tell me that, it's funny cause my friend told me the same thing, I actually started a thread about it, in my opinion my crown has slightly improved due to the medications I'm taking, primarily Lipogaine and Perfect hair with 5% Azelaic acid. I've also been using pumpkin seed oil and emu oil.

Take a look at this thread it compares my crown now to two years ago

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184667-lipogaine-perfect-hair-minoxidil-do-you-see-difference.html

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Yea spyk that's me, the video was shot a while back though, I think I was 9 months post op back then, I did get a bit more growth, maybe ill shoot an updated vid in his office on the 13th.

Dobler take a look at my profile, I had a hair restoration prior to going to Dr. Diep, if you look at my "first hair restoration" folder you will see my hair looked as it did in the pre-op photos in the video. The photos in this thread are with a shaved head right after my procedure with Dr. Diep. As you may know when having surgery you have to have your head shaved.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Well then these results are of the best I have seen. really good yield and density. Very natural look. Looks like you were born this way haha.

I was wondering how old are you, and if you take medications and which if so.

Hey guys thanks for the compliments, just an FYI I will be going on my third procedure with Dr. Diep on the 13th, so I'll be creating a new thread tracking my progress. Dobler you're not the first person to tell me that, it's funny cause my friend told me the same thing, I actually started a thread about it, in my opinion my crown has slightly improved due to the medications I'm taking, primarily Lipogaine and Perfect hair with 5% Azelaic acid. I've also been using pumpkin seed oil and emu oil.

Take a look at this thread it compares my crown now to two years ago

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184667-lipogaine-perfect-hair-minoxidil-do-you-see-difference.html

Nice! How long was the wait to book your procedure?

• Administrators
Nice! How long was the wait to book your procedure?

It was about 5-6 months, I think his wait might be even longer now.

Dobler, I'm 31 I take Lipogaine, perfect hair with Azelaic acid 5%, Lipogaine big 3 shampoo, biotin, pumpkin seed oil, and emu oil.

View my thread

HTsoon,

First, all the best for your forthcoming procedure. Looking forward for your updates.

Next, can yo ask the doc about your hair caliber? I am very curious to know it. I think it is your think hair with your low recipient area that's producing such an awesome result.

It was about 5-6 months, I think his wait might be even longer now.

Dobler, I'm 31 I take Lipogaine, perfect hair with Azelaic acid 5%, Lipogaine big 3 shampoo, biotin, pumpkin seed oil, and emu oil.

Wow that's a long time. I'm going for my late one year follow up the same day as your procedure. Small world isn't it lol. I'll find out how long the wait is then.

• Administrators
HTsoon,

First, all the best for your forthcoming procedure. Looking forward for your updates.

Next, can yo ask the doc about your hair caliber? I am very curious to know it. I think it is your think hair with your low recipient area that's producing such an awesome result.

Thanks Noob,

I will ask Dr. Diep if he has a tool to measure the micron of my hair, Im not sure if he does, but I agree, whilst I don't believe I have the thickest hair, I definitely don't have fine hair, and I have a really small head which definitely has contributed to the result.

Wow that's a long time. I'm going for my late one year follow up the same day as your procedure. Small world isn't it lol. I'll find out how long the wait is then.

No way man, maybe I'll see you, if you recognize me say hi lol.

Do you put these oils everyday.

Yes I put the oils on every day, but I only put the oils on my temple points and nape, two areas which are thinning but do not cause a lot of issues with the oil, the oils are too greasy to put on my scalp everyday.

View my thread

Hey guys thanks for the compliments, just an FYI I will be going on my third procedure with Dr. Diep on the 13th, so I'll be creating a new thread tracking my progress.

Good luck on your procedure tomorrow HTsoon! Looking forward for your new thread...

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Thanks man I really am, I'm following your thread closely as I feel Dr.Gabel is one of the greats.

View my thread

• 11 months later...

Omg I can only hope!!! Nw6 as well I'm booked for 3900 in a few weeks, really hope it goes well, do you use ready mixed azelaic acid and Minox? Take it that's a brand perfect hair and you use the lipogaine in the evening

Thanks

• Administrators

Thanks I only use Lipogaine now, perfect hair was pulled from amazon.

It’s been two years and a half since my surgery and things are looking better than ever, I’ve taken a break from posting, recently became single again, I’m so lucky to have had this transplant, I’ve been dating and not to brag but things have gone so well in that department. Without hair I’m not sure I would be enjoying the same success, to all the fellow guys out there who were like me, I hope this inspires you and helps you, I don’t log on often anymore and never really check PM’s, I have a YouTube channel if anyone wants to reach me directly signing off :)

2566500B-9EC5-4EAF-AA53-E4A30444F7D6.jpg

A511E79E-526A-4094-9A9B-5A55C8F80F50.jpg

• Haha 1

View my thread

• 5 months later...

Wow, I wouldn't expect your baldness to be as serious as it was because of your current looks. By this I mean that with good doctor(s) and money almost anyone can recover the hair that they once had which is wonderful.

What doctors would you recommend me (anywhere)? My thread:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187752-looking-advice-post2528088.html#post2528088

k an

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

This is my 3 year anniversary, I decided to take some pictures of my hairline wet fresh out of the shower. I also included a picture of how I looked before having any surgery for those of you not familiar with my case.

fullsizeoutput_38e.jpeg

IMG_2504.JPG

fullsizeoutput_389.jpeg

View my thread

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Wow it’s been 4 years! 

Time flies wanted to update you guys with some quick pics in direct sunlight and in daylight room lighting. Is it perfect? No but this procedure has completely changed my life. Sometimes hair greed creeps in and makes me want another procedure, maybe 🤔 stay tuned 😬

5FC09C9D-7290-4E3F-ACF6-2BF793669079.jpeg

5C1BB44E-0DEE-4226-A8AE-105EE86678E8.jpeg

BE1CB02B-34E7-4B63-94EA-8DBFE9EE2692.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators

Where I started 5 years ago

9A9E18FF-2D71-431E-97F5-8E331B329EB6.jpeg

View my thread