Am I a good candidate for HT?

I wanted to post some pictures of what cheap hairpieces can look like in the hands of some one with artistry and the will to experiment and take it a step further. This is pictures of hairpieces, that I ordered as stock units, then redesigned and recolored. And excellent choice for someone, who have a narrow hairline, but having wide temples as I did, the hairline area was long and that area needs some attention weekly, which initially led me back down the HT-road. But if I had narrow temples with a greater framing of the face, I would most certainly have stuck with what I had developed as a non-surgical very low cost alternative (low cost relative to what I have seen out there)

This could also be a great thing to plump on your head in the recovery face post-op, as you don?t have to use any adhesive. Just a bit of non-toxic hair gel. So in combination with a no shave technique, you can actually do this completely off the radar, if you are wearing a hairpiece pre-op.

It could also be done to illustrate how one would look with hair, and also to get the hairlinedesign right, pre-op.

I also wanted to show these pictures to give some insight to a community normally airtight sealed, known to the few, because hairpieces is tabu, to rebut the prejudices. Hairpieces are not rugs, but a lot of people lack the necessary creative skills to optimize them. And don?t even get me started on the hairpiece-saloons, that for all I know are rubbish (tried some back in the days, and have seen a lot of people get "abused" by them)

19.jpg.0b2712cf0422d94cf5994c366f69e58d.jpg

13.jpg.5dac889bebc7af08a236a2f7c0ef3d2d.jpg

8.jpg.81db4312965d86e1d62bfb3c290d1326.jpg

7.jpg.49e47ad9a71d8d0eb8fcacde0af0a863.jpg

3.jpg.db27080bbb551f75c3f73c6107060322.jpg

1.jpg.79edc4a84e0ee972b06ec5a300886c26.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. 2 month + 10 days out. Hairs are growing. I think 30 % of the hairs never felt out, and the just keeps growing. Most in the front hairline. I can feel hairs growing from the entire area. And I know my hair grows slowly, so this is excellent at this early stage. Naturally some hair from my old hairtransplant is also affected by the fin. + minox coctail prescibed, as I never used this before, so unexpected surprises down the road. It is already much much easier to use the systemt in combination with the procedure, and it is completely undetectable.

By the way my profile photo is a hairsystem*

That's one of the best looking systems that I have seen!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Seriously can't get over how amazing the hair system looks.

I don't understand how the line isn't visible though. Is it just as discreet in person? Has anyone ever noticed it before? How is it soooo undetectable?

Really looking forward to seeing these HT results! Bye bye hairpiece.... :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 1 month later...

Hi all.. Just entered month 4. OMG what a transformation. I love it! I will post pictures soon. I have growth all over the area. I think every single graft is growing so I am very excited. I have worn my hairpiece on top for the entire time with out adhesive. Just a bit of got2be glue and it worked out flawlessly.

@pkipling: Yes it is. But it is HARD work!

Hi all.. Just entered month 4. OMG what a transformation. I love it! I will post pictures soon. I have growth all over the area. I think every single graft is growing so I am very excited. I have worn my hairpiece on top for the entire time with out adhesive. Just a bit of got2be glue and it worked out flawlessly.

@pkipling: Yes it is. But it is HARD work!

Hi CalivinJR,

"I have growth all over the area".....what a wonderful feeling that must be! We are very happy for you and are looking forward to your pictures and future updates. May the "hair" force be with you:)

Happy holidays!

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.