Am I a good candidate for HT?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr bhatti's a good doctor hes producing some good work these days look at davids progress plus hes cheap which is a bonus i suppose. If you can see past the cracks Indias a beautiful country im sure you'll enjoy it there. Its definately on my bucket list for sure.

Also one note... Should I opt into this PRP thing? Anyone think PRP is overrated or mandatory today?

David the moderator: Hi David, if you read this, did you get PRP on your last procedure? (ya, I kind of gave away where I am going ups:D)

Calvin,

Great choice!

I didn't have PRP. It's not something I'm particularly interested it. At the time, I wasn't even aware that Dr. Bhatti offered it because he doesn't promote it much.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Anyway, now that it?s out there - and for those who have no idea what I am talking about, I will help you out by spelling it for you below - I just have to say, that I am super comfortable with my choosing. I have never been to this region, and it kind of freaked me out going there, for no obvious reason and the doc told me, that it is a safe place. So being tall and pale bodybuilder, I feel kind of stupid being afraid to go to a place where everyone is smaller than I and probably more afraid of me than the other way around. But thats what watching the news will do to you:D

So, if you still did not figure it out, I have chosen to see dr. Batthi. And all I can say about this guy up til this point, where we still have not met, is that his service level regarding communication and attention to details is second to none. Like I have talked with A LOT of different surgeons. Remember how long I have research this. I think I have talked multiple times on several occasions with 10-15 different surgeons ranging from Pantwa (something like that) from the far east, Pakistan, Turkey, Belgium, Spain, USA. phhhh.. Such a hard proces.

Any way, my point is, that the guy who initially made the biggest impression was

1. Dr Konior. That guy is the nicest guy. Like, I just wanted to hug him ha ha. Fast respones, super pro.

1. Dr Batthi. I actually should place batthi on first place (just changed it so they can share that place), because he is SOOO responsive, caring and just make you feel safe. He made my choice easy.

It became very obvious to me what Dr konior and batthi had to offer (and what many other very good and caring HT-docs also offers). Artistry and reputation is their main priority. And that?s what I wanted to be able to read between the lines as a dead worried future patient about to alter the most important part of the male body besides the genitals:D

Hi CalvinJR,

I assure you that you have nothing to be concerned about. India is a very interesting and culturally rich country and as long as you go with an open mind and attitude (which I see from your posts, that you already have), you will enjoy the trip. Dr. Bhatti's Clinic is located in the city of Chandigarh, one of the best planned and greenest cities in India.

You will land at the New Delhi International Airport and Chandigarh is about 30 minutes by air from New Delhi (about 5 hours drive). We will be happy to help you with all the logistics such as pick up by our Driver from the New Delhi airport itself (or Chandigarh airport), making hotel reservations for you, providing you with transportation while in the city of Chandigarh.

Bottom line, you will be in very good hands and should come back home with a great hair transplant at a very affordable price and nice memories from the trip.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Is India really the best option? Aren't there just as qualified doctors in the US that wouldn't require the extra expense of international travel?

Hi MAW99,

For the record, the travel to India (even from the US) to get an HT done, is not that expensive. Return flight cost of around $1000 to $1400 (depending upon the time of travel), hotels $35 per night, food around $20 per day....basically the whole trip (airfare, hotels and food) should be around $1200 to $1600 (approximately).

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

So I decieded to post a picture with hairpiece (please don?t call it toupe:D - that?s something different - a mole:D).

Also, and MORE important. Please pay attention to the red line and give me a graft number to cover this area. I want DENSITY. And I am NOT going to fill the rest so I can afford it in regard of grafts. So main concern if survival rate ctr. density. Please try and give an estimate as I can see a 1000 is probably not going to cut it.

FYI: This procedure is likely to happen in august

The reason I have a red line going upwards toward the crown is because I need that line to be straight which will make it align more naturally with hairpiece regarding color, structure etc. The reason I want to do the temples is because it would frame my face better. It?s a TINY enhancement to the templepoints, but in this area the tiniest adjustment makes a world of difference. Have tried to cut small hairpiece pieces as templepoints to check how it could affect framing.It would make it so much easier to style, instead of some crazy side comb over to make an illusion of larger templepoints

vvvv2.png.6489d5c2fafe3ebba8a003b16f89476d.png

xxx2.png.7b31098bdcea9937719db28cea935722.png

xxx.png.3e1798e3fbcab1a3caa56688e17d7b6e.png

Hi CalvinJR,

Congratulations on choosing Dr. Bhatti for your FUE HT procedure.

Yes, Dr. Bhatti gives response to all your questions and queries but most importantly he is a great surgeon and with his team they are doing a great job at a fraction of a cost.

You will have no regrets at all and travelling to Chandigarh is totally safe. You'll have a great time.

I had FUE 1524 grafts with DR. Bhatti.

Wishing you all the best.

Darlinglocks

Is it possible to keep the hairs I got in the front (I use them to cover the hairpiece) when getting this procedure? How will it effect the final result if I choose not to shave these hairs off? It is actually crucial that I can keep those hairs in order for the hairpiece to be probably hidden. Yes, it does not take a lot of hairs to get that illusion. So, would it be incredibly stupid of me short term to get the no shave procedure and keeping these hairs? I guess it would be easier making no shave procedure in the front hairline with implanter pens? Or am I wrong about that? Any HT-doc to chim in on that theory?

Also, what about that PRP-terapy. Is there any studies showing it?s worth the penny spent? Also I thought PRP was a follow up procedure so you would need two PRP-treatments or more.

best to all and thanks for a great community.

Hi CalvinJR,

I think you should discuss that with DR. Bhatti who is the best person to answer you but you don't have to shave I guess.

Some doctors prefer to shave and others give you the possibility not to.

As a woman they didn't shave my hair and the sides were filled in.

As for the PRP, I would certainly ask DR Bhatti if it is worth it.

The information about PRP can be found on his website :Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

Edited by darlinglocks

Dr Bhatti is a great choice, he runs a very tight ship, the whole experience runs like clock work, the hotel is nice, the driver is nice, the staff are nice. PM if you have any questions

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Just as a note regarding my bio hair density when looking at the pictures. I have 20 % greys in my bio hair. So there is actually 20 % hairs that are not completely visible I guess.. :) (I know I got 20 % greys as the hairpiece I use has 20 % greys and it matches my bio greys perfect.)

I just had a chat with dr. Konior again. He said: "Based on the pics from the post, I believe you are in an excellent position to obtain a great result. Your donor hair is wonderful and the graft zone is tight. A dense pack procedure should make you very happy. Good luck.". I asked for his permission to post his comment here, and he said that it was okay.

So I feel pretty good about it all at this moment... I value his opinion highly!

Why don't you do FUT? You seem like a textbook candidate. Plus, I think Koniors artistry and hairlines are better than Dr Bh.

^this

If I had the choice I would choose Konior all day long and twice on Sunday