Am I a good candidate for HT?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great choice CalvinJR.

You'll be in good hands with Dr. Bhatti and his team.

I know Yonex will not like that comment but who cares! :)

The most important for you is having a great HT with a great doctor.

Best of luck to you CalvinJR and post some pictures.

If your hair loss has been stable for 8 years it seems pointless to use drugs. Finasteride, imo, is not worth the health risks. Especially not for someone with stabilized loss. I think that a few users on this forum feel almost bad about taking it and feel better thinking it's mandatory for everyone.

Anyway your hair loss pattern makes you an excellent candidate. I think I'll settle into an identical pattern eventually, which is about 4.5A.

If your hair loss has been stable for 8 years it seems pointless to use drugs. Finasteride, imo, is not worth the health risks. Especially not for someone with stabilized loss. I think that a few users on this forum feel almost bad about taking it and feel better thinking it's mandatory for everyone.

Anyway your hair loss pattern makes you an excellent candidate. I think I'll settle into an identical pattern eventually, which is about 4.5A.

Untrue & unfounded.

MPB don't stop with or without drugs, yep its proven that Meds can slow MPB down in most which buys you yrs.

But to say your hair is stable & pointless to use drugs is so not true. MPB is consistantly shown to be progressive some more than others, MPB don't understand age & sometimes don't care about what drugs you may use to prevent it.

Bottomline is that if your genes are set to be a high NW then that's the way you was designed to be nomatter what.

He is completely slick bald on top. I think we would see a gradient if he was going to significantly progress beyond what he already is.

He said it has been stable for 8 years. Yes MPB is normally progressive. Not (significantly) in cases like this.

Thanks for input guys. I will keep on drugs and regimes for many years to come.

Question: When will the scabs come off after procedure? How soon before you can go back to work without it being too noticeable? Could prp influence on this?

Thanks for input guys. I will keep on drugs and regimes for many years to come.

Question: When will the scabs come off after procedure? How soon before you can go back to work without it being too noticeable? Could prp influence on this?

Depending on how well you take care of/how clean you keep your scalp after the procedure, you may be able to keep the scabs at bay. I didn't have that many after mine, and the ones I did were gone within the first week and a half.

As for going back to work, my main area of concern was the redness of the recipient area. Fortunately, I was able to wear a professional hat to work to cover up my scalp so I didn't have to worry about it. I concocted quite the story and told my bosses I had a medical procedure that required me to keep my scalp covered for a while, and since it was medical they couldn't ask any questions. After about 5 weeks though, the redness in the recipient area had decreased enough where I felt comfortable going to work without the hat on. It was still noticeable to me, but no one else could even notice even after I told them what had happened... And if they noticed anything at all, it just looked more like a slight sunburn than anything else.

Regarding the redness, this is also something that varies from person to person. We all heal differently, and the redness is greater in some than others. I personally feel like I was on the more severe end of the redness scale, which makes sense as I've always had a history of a somewhat sensitive/problematic scalp.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Guest OlmecSurgery

Yes you are a good and must candidate for hair transplant you are young and this is your age to show.

i can see that you are having a great hair at back they can be transplanted at front

visit us at (Link removed by moderator - see Terms of Service)

Edited by David - Moderator

Visa to India now completely on line ( e-visa) cost around $100 and is processed within 72hours, I believe all you do is fill in the online application pay via paypal and then receive an email to print out

https://www.indiavisaapplication.com/?reqp=1&reqr=

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I decided to give the link I shared a go, all done in less than 10mins but I did have scans of photos and passport to upload, and paypal was instant, just have to wait 72hours

indiavisa.jpg.cde38eb8d88f593d55b4f12eb37fdab8.jpg

update from the Indian visa company... Indian government do not allow applications e-visas to be processed more than 33 days from entry we will email you the processed visa in 50days time. wow pretty good fast service

for fuck sake... It says on the homepage I HAVE TO PAY AFTER APPLYING. But there is NO WHERE TO PAY for the regular visa.. I just applied again to be sure I did not miss something there, but no.. If I type in to check status of visa = NOTHING. No application! Okay this is getting seriously annoying. Do they not want me to travel to India or... ??

omg I have to do all this too:

Description:

Tourist Visa for a maximum period of six months from date of issue. Tourist visas are non-extendable and non-convertible. Continuous stay in India by getting repeated, back-to-back tourist visas will not be permitted. In case of applications for multiple-entry tourist visas sufficient details/justification should be given.Requirements for issue of Tourist Visa:

Original Passport (valid for at least four months beyond the validity of visa)

One recent Passport size colour "studio" photograph

Visa Application Form duly completed and signed by the Applicant.

Copy of return air ticket to India. (not applicable for travel document/Alien passport holders)An invitation letter from host in India (an e-mail invitation giving complete name and address and telephone number of the host will also be okay) or details of confirmed hotel booking/s at the places of stay in India (not applicable for travel document/Alien passport holders)Proof of availability of sufficient funds to meet expenses during your stay in India ( letter from the applicant's bank to the effect or a screenshot of your account statement showing the balance in your account will be accepted)Visa fees can be paid by VISA DANKORT at the Visa Counter at the Embassy. The payment can also be made by bank transfer to Embassy of India, Copenhagen Account No. 4001-11421733. A proof of payment has to be attached along with the application.