2000 Grafts FUE, Concerned About Density

oxygene

Thanks for the replies guys. I wasn`t expecting it to match the density of the rest of my hair. And the doctor had already told me that it wouldn`t be as dense in a single session of HT. I will be happy if the final result looks natural. so I will wait and see.

Thanks for the replies guys. I wasn`t expecting it to match the density of the rest of my hair. And the doctor had already told me that it wouldn`t be as dense in a single session of HT. I will be happy if the final result looks natural. so I will wait and see.

Did you ever get clarification that 2,000 grafts were transplanted and how that could be accomplished in 4 hours? I'm really curious how that is possible since mine took 2 days (probably about 12 hours in total for 1,800 grafts, which is 200 fewer grafts than you received).

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Did you ever get clarification that 2,000 grafts were transplanted and how that could be accomplished in 4 hours? I'm really curious how that is possible since mine took 2 days (probably about 12 hours in total for 1,800 grafts, which is 200 fewer grafts than you received).

I didn`t ask that but he used a motorized punch to extract the grafts. I assume your HT was done manually.

Hi. You'd have to view the immediate post-op images to determine the density on the hairline. Do you have access to those photos?

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Your hairloss was mostly on Temples and hairline and honestly one session is enough to get the required density!

Mostly for aggressive hairloss(NW6) two or three session is required to achieve good density

Well the procedure is done now no point of arguing let's wait and see.

• 3 months later...