Dr. Hasson FUT 2391 grafts

Corey53

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who followed along on this thread and offered their feedback. I appreciate all the honest opinions.

As some of you noticed, I edited the name of this thread. It is clear that I had a different expectation for the procedure. I do value Dr. Hasson’s work and by no means do I think I’m a typical case. I appreciate the efforts made by Doug at H&W to help Dr. Hasson and I reach a mutually agreeable conclusion. I’m looking forward to moving on from this experience.

C'mon Corey, after the support you got from this forum, it's only fair that you let us know what you agreed on. Did they offer you a full refund? You correctly utilized this forum to get H&W's attention, you can't leve us hanging now???

C'mon Corey, after the support you got from this forum, it's only fair that you let us know what you agreed on. Did they offer you a full refund? You correctly utilized this forum to get H&W's attention, you can't leve us hanging now???

I don't think its wise or respectful for Pt & clinic to give there agreement out on a public forum. if the member would like he could PM you privately if he choose to.

Far as I'm concerened I'm happy they got some sort of agreement moving forward in this public debate.

No real need to harsh on about this topic anymore me think.

Hey Mav,

I had to sign a confidentiality agreement where I'm not allowed to disclose the details.

I appreciate all your support.

Corey

Edited by Corey53

Hey Mav,

I had to sign a confidentiality agreement where I'm not allowed to disclose the details.

I appreciate all your support.

Corey

Okay, fair enough, I guess H&W don't want to set a precedent, although if they stand behind and guarantee their work, then why the secrecy - enquiring minds would like to know?

Corey,

Would you get another HT from H&W? This means completely on your own (time, follicles and $; i.e. unrelated to any conditions set forth from this "mutually agreeable" HT).

If you can explain why you would go through it again that would help me decide on including H&W as a potential candidate for me.

Corey,

Would you get another HT from H&W? This means completely on your own (time, follicles and $; i.e. unrelated to any conditions set forth from this "mutually agreeable" HT).

If you can explain why you would go through it again that would help me decide on including H&W as a potential candidate for me.

you're just fishing for reason not to at this point. Just like everything in life, you can end up with something that isn't the "norm".. Ie a defective TV, car, etc from the most reputable companies. Medical procedures are never 100% as you can never predict the outcome 100%, as your body's response is a big contributing factor. All you can do is look at the big picture, and see whether the majority produces an outcome you are willing to risk paying for.

• Administrators

A good example of why its always good to go to a clinic that has a set of standards to uphold. If you go to a cheap clinic with no standards or reputation to uphold, if you dont get a good result, you don't get anything back, they may offer to thrown in some free grafts but would you really want to wast your donor supply on a place that already gave you a bad result. I hope Corey is able to achieve his goal and glad he had a favorable resolution with H&W.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.